• bulking

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was everyones general body composition effects after running a Sheiko rouitne. A leaning out effect, bulking or just strength???

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
this style of workout is designed solely for strength purposes. It is a powerlifting routine not a bodybuilding routine. I suggest you do more research into if you are seriously considering it.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i am into week two and i can feel myself getting stronger but even my wife has said she is noticing my body composition leaning out. Im on a below maintenence diet, so that probobly explains it. ive looked at week 3 schedual and it looks brutal, gotta get psyched up for it. im prepared to be very exhausted and mad for the next week.

feltdog70

Awards
well i am into week two and i can feel myself getting stronger but even my wife has said she is noticing my body composition leaning out. Im on a below maintenence diet, so that probobly explains it. ive looked at week 3 schedual and it looks brutal, gotta get psyched up for it. im prepared to be very exhausted and mad for the next week.
It will affect your body composition, especially if you are eating below maintenance. Just don't eat too far below maintenance, or you will begin to lose strength on that type of program. :bruce3:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me how often to re-evaluate my maxes during the sheiko program.......

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
can someone tell me how often to re-evaluate my maxes during the sheiko program.......
you dont reevaluate until the end. It is a competition routine.... so you max at the end of the 9 weeks...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Training Forum 1
Brownrg8 Training Forum 0
bmoore Powerlifting/Strongman 0
MARK_ Workout Logs 548
AnabolicPower Workout Logs 7