Best Home Work Out Option
- 02-02-2009, 09:05 AM
- 02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Some things are harder but I have 2 standard db bars, 1 standard barbell, and about 450lbs assorted weights which takes care of most everything. This is without a bench. The only thing that I can't really use the weights for is lats, for that I just get 2 chairs facing each other and get between them, do bodyweight dips keeping myself centered and my feet out in front of me.
02-02-2009, 11:07 AM
you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guess
02-02-2009, 11:41 AM
02-07-2009, 12:12 PM
You can get a bumper training set with a nice barbell, and a squat rack and do olympic lifts, squats, dead lifts etc..
Similar Forum Threads
- By nikolce in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:10 PM
- By dubplate6 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-25-2012, 02:28 PM
- By TheSicilian99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Blesum in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:08 AM
- By Homerjay in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2003, 10:01 AM