Best Home Work Out Option - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Home Work Out Option

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Best Home Work Out Option

In the next few months I will be going to school and working so I am considering working out at home,possibly an apartment,just to save time. Can you duplicate a gym quality workout at home?

2. dpfisher

Some things are harder but I have 2 standard db bars, 1 standard barbell, and about 450lbs assorted weights which takes care of most everything. This is without a bench. The only thing that I can't really use the weights for is lats, for that I just get 2 chairs facing each other and get between them, do bodyweight dips keeping myself centered and my feet out in front of me.
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guess
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guess
    i second that the P90x looks like it kicks ass. You can get a pullup bar the one that doesn't need to be permanently attached for 19.99 at walmart kmart even wallgreens it leet you do pullups and has grips for neutral pullup you can also use it for pushup situps and dips. You can get a great overall workout with minimal equipment you won't gain much mass but you can get ripped and very strong with mostly bodyweight exercises.
  5. Advanced Member

You can get a bumper training set with a nice barbell, and a squat rack and do olympic lifts, squats, dead lifts etc..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Work online at home
    By gsmspzone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:55 AM
  2. Which option would work better??
    By wood23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. Home Sweet Home!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13