Best Home Work Out Option
- 02-02-2009, 08:05 AM
- 02-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Some things are harder but I have 2 standard db bars, 1 standard barbell, and about 450lbs assorted weights which takes care of most everything. This is without a bench. The only thing that I can't really use the weights for is lats, for that I just get 2 chairs facing each other and get between them, do bodyweight dips keeping myself centered and my feet out in front of me.
- 02-02-2009, 10:07 AMBoard ModeratorNever enough
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guessThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
02-02-2009, 10:41 AM
02-07-2009, 11:12 AM
You can get a bumper training set with a nice barbell, and a squat rack and do olympic lifts, squats, dead lifts etc..
Similar Forum Threads
- By gsmspzone in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:55 AM
- By wood23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:18 PM
- By ManBeast in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2005, 03:23 PM
- By ripsta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2003, 05:34 PM