Best Home Work Out Option
- 02-02-2009, 10:05 AM
- 02-02-2009, 10:15 AM
Some things are harder but I have 2 standard db bars, 1 standard barbell, and about 450lbs assorted weights which takes care of most everything. This is without a bench. The only thing that I can't really use the weights for is lats, for that I just get 2 chairs facing each other and get between them, do bodyweight dips keeping myself centered and my feet out in front of me.
- 02-02-2009, 12:07 PM
you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guessAnimis Rep
02-02-2009, 12:41 PM
02-07-2009, 01:12 PM
You can get a bumper training set with a nice barbell, and a squat rack and do olympic lifts, squats, dead lifts etc..
Similar Forum Threads
- By gsmspzone in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:55 AM
- By wood23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-02-2009, 05:01 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:18 AM
- By ManBeast in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM
- By ripsta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2003, 07:34 PM