Best Home Work Out Option

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
In the next few months I will be going to school and working so I am considering working out at home,possibly an apartment,just to save time. Can you duplicate a gym quality workout at home?

dpfisher

Some things are harder but I have 2 standard db bars, 1 standard barbell, and about 450lbs assorted weights which takes care of most everything. This is without a bench. The only thing that I can't really use the weights for is lats, for that I just get 2 chairs facing each other and get between them, do bodyweight dips keeping myself centered and my feet out in front of me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guess

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can look into the p90x, its not a bad overall workout. you wont get huge doing it, but other than investing a bunch into equipment you won't with anything else either. can still make strength gains with it, and some mass gains i guess
i second that the P90x looks like it kicks ass. You can get a pullup bar the one that doesn't need to be permanently attached for 19.99 at walmart kmart even wallgreens it leet you do pullups and has grips for neutral pullup you can also use it for pushup situps and dips. You can get a great overall workout with minimal equipment you won't gain much mass but you can get ripped and very strong with mostly bodyweight exercises.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
You can get a bumper training set with a nice barbell, and a squat rack and do olympic lifts, squats, dead lifts etc..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 5
hvactech Training Forum 2
Danus Supplements 91
lukehayd General Chat 1
Training Forum 8