Iron Addicts Service?

tridentstar

Awards
For any of you brothers out there that arent making CONSTANT pregress, let me tell you right now GET IN WITH IRON ADDICT WHILE YOU CAN! I had been working out for quite some time and experimenting with different things and made okay progress. Well, after i got on with IA i began to make greater progress naturally then i did when i was training by my own wits with gear.

I have been with him for a short time (less than 6 months) and in tha time he has been a total pleasure to work with. He answers all of my question lightning quick, troubleshoots any problems i have however big or small, and best of all he will get you results.

The man truly knows his ****!
Just wanted to give a bump buddy.

Thanks for everything
T.S.

tridentstar

Awards
Oh, and for those of you that dont know what pregress is, it is kinda like progress but way better....... man my spelling sucks. haha

boffo234

Awards
I would have to agree, I signed on with IA about 8 weeks ago, and have since gained quite a bit! He really knows what he is talking about.

tridentstar

Awards
There is an initial charge for the program, but then you can stay on with him for 35 bucks a month (although from what i hear that is going up to 40 s month after the first of the year) . So basically for 10 dollars a week you have some prime training and diet consultation.

T.S.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I looked on his site, his fees seem a little steep to me, but whatever works for you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I looked on his site, his fees seem a little steep to me, but whatever works for you.
175 for 14 weeks..

12.50 per week?!?! thats like less than 2 bucks a day.. worth it if you want to take it to the next level.. i personally like the way he does rotational routines