- 01-25-2009, 07:25 PM
I am 23 years old 6'-0" and 168 lbs. I build houses 5-6 days a week (laid-off for winter) and go to the gym 5 days a week. I give 100% during both these activities. Since my lay-off I have gained 15 pounds, the weight I can lift has increased significantly, and my muscles are considerably bigger. Could this be a direct result from over-training or is it more likely a result of fewer calories burned throughout each day?
Similar Forum Threads
- By scotty2 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2008, 02:28 PM
- By b unit in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:37 PM
- By quigley in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2007, 11:55 AM
- By jmh80 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:15 AM
- By Nullifidian in forum General ChatReplies: 27Last Post: 10-25-2006, 12:12 PM