ENDOMORPHS!

DT5

Awards
  • Established
for ENDOmorphs out there,

how do you gain weight the best, with as little fat as possible? any diet and training tips?

ive been hitting the bike every morning for 25 minutes before brekfast and than weights at night.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Eat a ton of protein and little carbs. the only carbs i get from are sandwiches and meal replacements....

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
ive found that eating most of my carbs at breakfast and around my workout has worked best for me and for the rest of my meals is more fat than carbs but still a little carbs in those meals. just make sure those carbs are slow burning carbs and only spike insulin after your workout. tons and tons of protein. as for training i do little rest in between sets to keep the heart rate going and train very heavy with good form. occasionaly ill do some cardio after i lift or in the morning on my off days. just eat clean, train hard, supplement well, and get some ZZZ's :sleeping: and you'll be good to go.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I copied and pasted this from what I wrote in another thread today in this section. I'm loosely an endo/meso mix. I've been fighting it for a while (plenty of ups and downs), but now I've finally accepted it and worked with my metabolic type to come to this conclusion about me:

In my opinion, it all varies from person to person. We at this board have been (and will always be) searching for that program/regimen that will keep us big and ripped. Our body-types are different. We need different foods, different ratios of macronutrients, different sleep cycles, different workout programs, different post workout nutrition, etc.

Myself for example:

Endo/Meso (loosely speaking)

Optimal Diet: 20 carbs, 40 protein, 40 fat (20/40/40)

Optimal Weight Routine: HIT Style Full Body w/ a few intensifiers (ex. dropsets, supersets, whatever) to be performed M/W/F

Optimal workout configuration: 15 minutes warmup/45 minutes weights/10 minutes abs/20 minutes moderate-low intensity cardio

Non-Resistance Days: 45-60 minutes cardio at a moderate intensity

Post-Workout Nutrition: 30 grams hydrolyzed whey/casein providing full spectrum EAAs immediately post workout and a whey isolate/flaxseed shake 30 minutes after that.

It all varies......... I'm still tweeking things...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
ive found that eating most of my carbs at breakfast and around my workout has worked best for me and for the rest of my meals is more fat than carbs but still a little carbs in those meals. just make sure those carbs are slow burning carbs and only spike insulin after your workout. tons and tons of protein. as for training i do little rest in between sets to keep the heart rate going and train very heavy with good form. occasionaly ill do some cardio after i lift or in the morning on my off days. just eat clean, train hard, supplement well, and get some ZZZ's :sleeping: and you'll be good to go.