Training while on ph

Phenomenal

Awards
Any training program in particular that you guys could reccomend? It will be appreciated.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I would just raise volume 25% higher. Dont get too crazy, you can overtrain on a PH or AAS cycle. They dont make you superman.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
I would just pick a routine you are 100% sure you will grow on and stick to it while using PH.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I usually add volume (1-2 sets) while on PHs. I usually drop back 1-2 sets in addition to dropping the extra sets for 2-3 weeks post cycle. When your test levels are down, it's harder to recover. It also helps eliminate some of the post cycle joint pain.

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As Rual and Lakemount suggested, use a format you are sure you can grow off clean, then the gear will amplify the results. Most people add all kinds of crazy **** and don't grow nearly as well as they could have.

Iron Addict

Phenomenal

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I was always under the impression that you should add more sets (volume) when taking ph or aas. I guess its better to stick to a good program your used to...

I was wondering, how would you train when cutting while using ph's, specifically m1t? As thats what i plan to do very soon. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks