Anyone with elbow/pain.. tendonitis?

deaconbill

Awards
I got a similar product from Walgreen's for $ 18 a pair.  They do cut down on the pain after lifting but the eventual healing of tendonitis can be as long as six months if you don't continue to damage it by improperly working out.  Mine was caused by pushing my straight bar curls faster than my tendons could grow.  Now I use ez curl bar.

Buck

Awards
I posted a link in the ingredients section to NOW Foods. They have a nice little bit of info on DMSO. Apparently it has been used as a pain relief for muscle and joint pain. Specifically they mention osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. And since tendonitis is a form of arthritis the leap isn't to hard to make here.

And since so many of us are using DMSO as a really good solvent :D , it would just stand to reason that we use it also as a pain reliever at the same time.

http://www.nowfoods.com/html70/Supp/DMSO.asp

Edit: Bleh meant to post the link here to the DMSO stuff on NOW foods.

SteveDFW

Awards
I posted a link in the ingredients section to NOW Foods. They have a nice little bit of info on DMSO. Apparently it has been used as a pain relief for muscle and joint pain. Specifically they mention osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. And since tendonitis is a form of arthritis the leap isn't to hard to make here.

And since so many of us are using DMSO as a really good solvent :D , it would just stand to reason that we use it also as a pain reliever at the same time.

http://www.nowfoods.com/html70/Supp/DMSO.asp

Edit: Bleh meant to post the link here to the DMSO stuff on NOW foods.
I mix up a little homebrew for my sore elbows and knees. I use about 60% DMSO, 30% Walmart Aloe Vera Lotion and 10% D-Limone.

Works great and applies like a lotion. The citrus smell from the D-Limone must keep the DMSO garlic breath away and the Aloe Vera lotion helps with any skin irritation.

So far , the wife has not complained about any bod or breath smell (from the DMSO).