Routine cycling?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
OK so there is no happy ground in lifting... youre either a power lifter or a body builder... is there any medium... would it be ok for me to 6 weeks Heavy weight low reps for strength followed by 3-5 weeks of a hypertrophy aimed workout... maybe reps closer to 10-12. I want to continue getting stronger but I would like some size to

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
thats called periodization and yes it is very important to continue making gains:welcome:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
now another question... does anyone notice better gains with either Prohormones or creatine on either of these workout types. I was thinking it would probably be better to run my epistane while on a hypertrophy aimed workout plan and maybe my creatine while working on strength

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
now another question... does anyone notice better gains with either Prohormones or creatine on either of these workout types. I was thinking it would probably be better to run my epistane while on a hypertrophy aimed workout plan and maybe my creatine while working on strength

lifting is almost entirely trial and error. stop posting on here and just go do it.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
I think the other way around would be better.