who's a screamer

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i yell on heavy sets for the last few reps when i am having trouble and i always yell on a MaxOut

2. Quote Originally Posted by Justright88 View Post
    I never scream in the gym, controlled breathing yea, but screaming no. The only screaming incident I heard about in my college gym was a prank. The kid benched 225 a couple times got up ripped his shirt off and yelled at everyone to look at how jacked and tan he was.
    That would have been ****ing hilarious!!!
    •   

3. Bros!! Speaking of this topic, I just noticed they opened up a small gym by my house and it has a ...... wait for it...... get ready .... NO GRUNTING POLICY. wow man, wow. LMFAO

4. i may grunt alittle but i dont like it when people scream i just feel they are saying "look at me!" only story i have of a screamer is when i was in iraq me and my friend were working out and we heard this guy just scream like he just lifted a truck when we look over he has 225 on the bench and he has to weigh atlest 250 prob 6'3 and the guy next to us said he did it twice im 5'10-5'11 180lbs and i sat next to him and repped out 225 12 times looked at him like he was stupid and went about my work out

5. At my apartment i do alot, mostly to piss of my **** neighbors who call the cops on my party and get me an underage...

*cough* 0.0

.. yeah i do...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Bros!! Speaking of this topic, I just noticed they opened up a small gym by my house and it has a ...... wait for it...... get ready .... NO GRUNTING POLICY. wow man, wow. LMFAO
    lol

7. I don't really grunt, but I make this noise... Like the wind on the mountains. lol. People around me make fun of it and make me want to throw the dumbbell after them because they make me laugh.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who would switch?
    By Alpha Dog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 04:00 AM
  2. College Football: Who's a Fan?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-10-2003, 01:34 PM
  3. Insurance Incentives For those who train?
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 03:58 PM
  4. Well look who the cat drug in....
    By SHOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 07:27 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:24 AM