Concentration curls - 2 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Close-grip barbell presses - 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Weighted dips - 3 sets of 8 to 10

W underhand grip cable press-downs - 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps

Barbell reverse curls - 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Barbell wrist curls - 3 sets of 8 to 12

Saturday - off
Sunday - off

I'm currently bulking but i am kind of trying to still stay as lean as possible. So give feed back on this split and if you are going to criticize then pleases give a reason why and an alternitve of what i should do.

I will greatly appreciate all your help.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Comon sum1 take a look at it cause i gotta start this on monday sorry i am a very impatient person :frustrate

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Help Me!!! :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate Someone :frustrate :frustrate

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you barely gave us an hour to respond! chill brotha.

workout looks good. the only thing i would change is your cable pressdown. its a tricep exercise, and your tri has three heads, that all depend on wrist position.

dips is a neutral grip, close grip bench is an overhand grip, but you have no underhand grip for the back part of the tri. try doing your cable pressdowns on a "W" shaped bar, with an underhand grip, so you'll hit all three heads.

i would make the same argument for delts - lay down facing the ground on an incline bench, and do delt raises.

other than that, your workout looks pretty solid.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
Thanks a lot sun cloud i respect your feedback more so than others. I will add in some incline rear delt raises on shoulder day and i will change the cable press downs to W underhand grip press downs? Any suggestion on cardio for a bulking phase cause i still want to stay fairly lean. Also my Sups are:

Flaxeed Oil

Multivitamin

Whey Protein

Creatine

PowerFULL

I am eating 6 medium healthy meals a day and do not drink smoke or eat any junk food or drink soft drink.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I would add a lower rowing movement to your back day, The deads work your back but you dont have a pulling movement coming from the bottom so i would alternate wide and close grip pulldowns and pick up a form of upright row and alternate dumbell and barbell with those.

I personally see alot of issues with rear delts being dominated by the traps, where rears dont work much and the traps carry most the load so working rears with shoulders IMO forges that mind muscle link that causes poor rear development. I would drop traps form shoulder day and if needed try to shrug after youve finished deads.

For chest you have a hefty front delt shoulder workout and incline is largely front delts to i suggest dropping incline DB doing decline DB and incline flyes instead to maximise upper chest involvement and limit the front delt presses during chest.

Leg day looks good but id throw in a glute excercise like a lunge (wide stance) donkey kick back or stiff legged deadlift instead of two hammie curl excercises. Often guys do unilateral (one side at a time) movements for upper body but neglect to do it for legs. So a one leg at a time leg ext or also doing one leg at a time during calves is good.

You have 5 or 6 bicep excercises (more than any other group) so id drop the cheat sets or atleast finish with them, but drop them. you have three excercises pretty much the same with "W underhand grip cable press-downs", "Close-grip barbell presses" and "Weighted dips" all hitting the same parts of your tri. Instead do a One arm at a time cable movement, kick back or skull crushers.

You might want to throw a day off in after legs, its a large muscle group and will break up your shoulder/chest workouts.

You have a high workout volume and overtraining will kill your progress if your not eating huge and resting.

Hope this helps cheers.

glaze1353

glaze1353

Awards
i rest all day long all i do is go to the gym and go home and sleep or eat heaps and diet i have nothing else on my mind or in my life except my gf thats why i rekon this type of workout would be good for me

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Monday - Back

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown - 4 x 6

Close Grip Lat Pulldown - 3 x 8

T - Bar Rows - 3 x 8,8,6

Deadlifts - 3 x 12

Tuesday - Shoulders + Traps

DB OverHead Press - 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6

Seated BB Military Press - 4 x 6

{---------------------------}
Lat Raises
/Superset\ - 3 x 10
Front Raises
{---------------------------}

Incline rear delt raises - 3 x 8

DB Shrugs - 2 x 10

Upright Rows - 2 x 10

Wednesday - Legs

BB Squats - 5 x 6,6,6,6,1

Leg Extension - 4 x 12

Seated Leg Curls - 3 x 12,8,8

Lying Leg Curls - 3 x 8

Donkey Calf Raises - 3 x 12, 10, 10

Standing Calf Raises - 4 x 15,12,12,10

Thursday - Chest

BB Bench Press - 4 x 6

Incline DB Press - 3 x 10

Flat DB Flyes - 3 x 10

Weighted Dips - 2 x 8

Friday - Arms

Barbell cheat-curls - 2 sets, 8 to 12 reps

Incline dumbbell curls - 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Concentration curls - 2 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Close-grip barbell presses - 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Weighted dips - 3 sets of 8 to 10

W underhand grip cable press-downs - 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps

Barbell reverse curls - 3 sets of 8 to 12 reps

Barbell wrist curls - 3 sets of 8 to 12

Saturday - off
Sunday - off

I'm currently bulking but i am kind of trying to still stay as lean as possible. So give feed back on this split and if you are going to criticize then pleases give a reason why and an alternitve of what i should do.

I will greatly appreciate all your help.

First I'd personally dump one of the shoulder exercises. Either do dumbbell presses OR Military presses.

Second I'd do regular pressdowns for triceps instead of underhand.

Third I'd stay with legit reps for barbell curls on biceps. if you want, do a cheat curl set on your final set of barbell curls, but keeps sets 1-3 legit.

Other than that, you're pretty straight. My only other suggestion would be to take a day off somewhere in the middle of that. It will help your recovery and growth. 5 straight days of blasting ur body is tough.