- 10-31-2008, 11:07 AM
I haven't measured my calves in a while so I decided to do it right after a warm up. I noticed my right leg is 1/2" bigger than my left one. It is like the biceps only my left bicep is 1/4" bigger then my right side.
Is this a usual thing with calves? I think I may have to give my left side an extra set each time
- 11-06-2008, 05:01 PM
this can happen with any muscle group if you tend to prioritize one side over the other. just hit tha lagging side harder for a while until it evens out
- 11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Pump out a few extra reps with the lagging bodypart. That's about all you can do brotha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
- By mw525 in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:14 AM
- By jonnyp in forum PicsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:44 PM
- By UKhardgainer in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2008, 08:46 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 11:05 AM