Feel like my training routine isnt really there????

  1. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Feel like my training routine isnt really there????


    Hello all!

    I havent been on the site in forever, but just got back from a long while away....
    SOOOOOOOOOOO HERE IT IS.........

    CURRENT STATS 5'11 209 bf% ??

    I workout mon-fri, and my training split is as follows
    mon- chest / bis (cardio 25mins)
    tues-back / tris(cardio 25mins)
    wed- legs(cardio 25mins)
    thur-shoulders traps(cardio 25mins)
    frid- cardio (45mins)...

    I typically do 4 sets of 15 reps on all muscle groups.

    The biggest issue I have now is that I dont feel that my workout is really working? My diet is as follows,

    wake up at 0630, cereal and a banana

    pre workout protein shake

    post workout lean meat (i.e. tuna, or coldcut slices)

    early pm, protein shake

    dinner salad.

    HELP!!!! LOL


  2. New Member
    jtp217's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier0213 View Post
    Hello all!

    I havent been on the site in forever, but just got back from a long while away....
    SOOOOOOOOOOO HERE IT IS.........

    CURRENT STATS 5'11 209 bf% ??

    I workout mon-fri, and my training split is as follows
    mon- chest / bis (cardio 25mins)
    tues-back / tris(cardio 25mins)
    wed- legs(cardio 25mins)
    thur-shoulders traps(cardio 25mins)
    frid- cardio (45mins)...

    I typically do 4 sets of 15 reps on all muscle groups.

    The biggest issue I have now is that I dont feel that my workout is really working? My diet is as follows,

    wake up at 0630, cereal and a banana WHAT TYPE OF CEREAL. ALSO NEED PROTEIN.

    pre workout protein shake

    post workout lean meat (i.e. tuna, or coldcut slices) SWITCH IT OUT FOR A PROTEIN SHAKE W/ SOME QUICK DIGESTING CARBS

    early pm, protein shake GET EITHER SOME FAT OR CARBS HERE

    dinner salad. ADD SOME SORT OF LEAN MEAT

    HELP!!!! LOL

    I'M IN BOLD FOR YA.

    How long are you up throughout the day? 5 meals (including pre and post workout) doesn't seem like much.

    How long have you been using your current routine?
  3. New Member
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    Id put that leg day in between your chest/bi and back/tri days. Otherwise your tris and bis will be getting hammered on monday and tuesday consecutively. Give them time to rest between. And then maybe even swap your thursday and friday for the same reason. Maybe try switching to a lower rep program for 6 weeks and see if that helps too. Might just need change.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    jtp 217,
    I usually wake up at 630 for about an hour (work related) then hit the bed again till 9, then go to sleep around 10 at night ish. been using the current training routine for about 3 months. I am switching it next week to one muscle group a day stacked with cardio right after.


    Hey maverick, yea I am going to do what you said about putting that leg day in between to not over do my arms. My biggest thing that I cant get over is that I am not dropping weight or getting more cut what so ever.
  5. New Member
    Maverick60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    245
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    56.77%

    As far as losing weight goes, I can only guess. Do you drink enough water every day? Your food list that you posted sounds like its only about 1200 or so calories by my quick estimation, so youd think youd drop some weight with that. Do you drink juices or soda between meals and maybe get a lot of extra calories from that? Thats what my mom does, she adds up all her food calories and thinks shes only eating 1400, but she doesnt count the 1000 calories of milk, juice, and sugar filled tea she drinks all day.
  6. Senior Member
    nemo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,649
    Rep Power
    1236
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    9.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Are your sets to failure?,...if not, need more volume! Rep range is high, I find the sweet spot to be 10 reps!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  7. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier0213 View Post
    Hello all!

    I havent been on the site in forever, but just got back from a long while away....
    SOOOOOOOOOOO HERE IT IS.........

    CURRENT STATS 5'11 209 bf% ??

    I workout mon-fri, and my training split is as follows
    mon- chest / bis (cardio 25mins)
    tues-back / tris(cardio 25mins)
    wed- legs(cardio 25mins)
    thur-shoulders traps(cardio 25mins)
    frid- cardio (45mins)...

    I typically do 4 sets of 15 reps on all muscle groups.

    The biggest issue I have now is that I dont feel that my workout is really working? My diet is as follows,

    wake up at 0630, cereal and a banana

    pre workout protein shake

    post workout lean meat (i.e. tuna, or coldcut slices)

    early pm, protein shake

    dinner salad.

    HELP!!!! LOL

    Bro with that diet you're probably flat as $hit. Sorry to say it. Dude, with that diet and NO training, you be suffering to maintain muscle, unless you are hypothyroidal or work at a desk and lower your metabolic rate all day by active meditation.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  8. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Force of Green, Yea I see what you mean, but I have always struggled to keep weight down, I can kill the gym with intensity, do 45-to 1hr of cardio and still not drop weight.. I am trying to get down to 190ish, but still have some muscle mass on me to be cut up a bit... I think I will up my protein, keep some lean meats in there and keep the water to 1gal per day.....

    Hey maverick, no im good about the juices and soda, I only drink diet soda (maybe one a day at most) and no juices.....

    ANY OTHER IDEAS???? Thanks to all that have been putting in some replies guys!! THanks!
  9. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier0213 View Post
    Force of Green, Yea I see what you mean, but I have always struggled to keep weight down, I can kill the gym with intensity, do 45-to 1hr of cardio and still not drop weight.. I am trying to get down to 190ish, but still have some muscle mass on me to be cut up a bit... I think I will up my protein, keep some lean meats in there and keep the water to 1gal per day.....

    Hey maverick, no im good about the juices and soda, I only drink diet soda (maybe one a day at most) and no juices.....

    ANY OTHER IDEAS???? Thanks to all that have been putting in some replies guys!! THanks!
    Try supplementing with some good nutrient partitioners and slowly up the calories.

    By utilizing Forslean, green tea extract, sesathin, and a glucose disposal agent, you can increase thyroid, cAMP, neurotransmission, etc.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Go on a modified contest diet. Eat protein every 2-3 hrs with a veggie carb and oatmeal with protein powder mixed in for breakfast. You need to up the protein to get your metabolism rolling and support muscle growth.
  11. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Go on a modified contest diet. Eat protein every 2-3 hrs with a veggie carb and oatmeal with protein powder mixed in for breakfast. You need to up the protein to get your metabolism rolling and support muscle growth.

    So would that be like some lean meats and a few fresh veggies, or? I like that idea and with the frequency of meals would deff up my metabolism.
  12. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier0213 View Post
    So would that be like some lean meats and a few fresh veggies, or? I like that idea and with the frequency of meals would deff up my metabolism.
    Mine was double the protein and it came from chicken, flank steak and tilapia. With asparagus and green beans as the carbs.

    with oatmeal first thing in the am with 2 scoops of protein powder mixed in.
  13. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Mine was double the protein and it came from chicken, flank steak and tilapia. With asparagus and green beans as the carbs.

    with oatmeal first thing in the am with 2 scoops of protein powder mixed in.
    Mmmmm... Sounds good.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  14. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140364
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Soldier, your good attitude and open mindedness are why you're getting responses from some respected board members like ForceGreen and Crader.

    I suggest picking up a cheap caliper. Then do a quick search for links to skinfold calculators. The "?" next to bf% in your initial post is crucial missing info that would truely let you know if you're progressing or not.

    Next set up a free fitday trial account. I'm not saying you should always count every single calorie. But fitday forces you to see exactly what you're eating. It took me about 3 days on fitday to completely revamp the way I "see" what 40g of carbs "looks" like and what 40g "protein" looks like.

    As far as training goes, popular searches could include P/RR/S, Max OT, German Volume Training, HST, and DC. I'm not saying I like or dislike any of those routines. But reading about those will at least give you a bit more direction.
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Soldier, your good attitude and open mindedness are why you're getting responses from some respected board members like ForceGreen and Crader.

    I suggest picking up a cheap caliper. Then do a quick search for links to skinfold calculators. The "?" next to bf% in your initial post is crucial missing info that would truely let you know if you're progressing or not.

    Next set up a free fitday trial account. I'm not saying you should always count every single calorie. But fitday forces you to see exactly what you're eating. It took me about 3 days on fitday to completely revamp the way I "see" what 40g of carbs "looks" like and what 40g "protein" looks like.

    As far as training goes, popular searches could include P/RR/S, Max OT, German Volume Training, HST, and DC. I'm not saying I like or dislike any of those routines. But reading about those will at least give you a bit more direction.
    Nice post!

    I never used fitday, but I hear nothing but good things about it.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Crader and Force of Green, Thanks for the advise and also the sample AM meal you did, that sounds like what I will try starting tomorrow since im a bit late today lol,


    Celc5, I appreciate the info and the kudos, I have always tried to learn and am always receptive to new ideas so I appreicate that.. As for the fitday, I will check it out today! never heard of it so I am excited to check it out... as for the training, here is what my split looks like and TO ALL please let me know what you think / or if its good, bad, ugly or sad! lol

    MIND YOU, I just started this style workout this week, before I was doing chest/bis------- back/tris--------legs----- shoulders---- cardio

    day one chest:

    incline barbell 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    incline dumbell 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    Pec deck fly's 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    flat bench 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    flat dumbell 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    decline bench 4 sets 10 x 20

    day 2 back :

    pull ups (assisted) 4 sets 10 x 20
    lat pull down 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    low lat pull machine 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    dumbell row 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    seated cable row 6 sets 8 x 12 reps

    day 3 shoulders

    db press 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    machine shoulder press 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    db side laterals 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    bent over rear delt raise 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    (machine pec deck)rear delt 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    front dumbell raises 4 sets 8 x 12 reps
    dumbell shrugs 6 sets 8 x 12 reps

    day 4 arms

    barbell curl 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    machine single arm curl 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    hammer curl 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    rope extension 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    close grip bench 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    straight bar pressdown 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    dip machine 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    Reverse Curls 6 sets 8 x12 reps

    day 5 legs

    smith machine squat 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    leg extension 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    leg press 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
    leg curl 6 sets 8 x 12 reps
  17. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well that is the split I use at 1 bodypart a day.

    Mine is
    M-Legs
    T-shoulders
    W- chest/leg shaping
    T- back
    F-Arms
    With abs in on two sometimes more of those days.
    And cardio hopefully at least 3 times a day for 20-45 min.
    I'm fairly lean so I use it to maintain you can adjust to your body needs.

    In the am first thing drink a thing of water and take your fat burner..begin the oatmeal 30 min later. Take fat burners 3 times a day and keep that diet clean. You will be where you want in no time!!
  18. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well that is the split I use at 1 bodypart a day.

    Mine is
    M-Legs
    T-shoulders
    W- chest/leg shaping
    T- back
    F-Arms
    With abs in on two sometimes more of those days.
    And cardio hopefully at least 3 times a day for 20-45 min.
    I'm fairly lean so I use it to maintain you can adjust to your body needs.

    In the am first thing drink a thing of water and take your fat burner..begin the oatmeal 30 min later. Take fat burners 3 times a day and keep that diet clean. You will be where you want in no time!!
    3x per day? You think that'd be ok to do with RPM? It's the only thing I can actually tolerate anymore.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  19. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    3x per day? You think that'd be ok to do with RPM? It's the only thing I can actually tolerate anymore.

    What is the dosage you are on? Can you take the primatine tabs from CVS or Walgreens?

    When I'm doing contest style I used 2 primatine in the am
    2 in the afternoon with a Reloaded
    and 2 Lipo PM with 2 DCP

    I took 2 DcP in the AM and 3 in the afternoon

    And we won't speak of the clen..lol
  20. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    What is the dosage you are on? Can you take the primatine tabs from CVS or Walgreens?

    When I'm doing contest style I used 2 primatine in the am
    2 in the afternoon with a Reloaded
    and 2 Lipo PM with 2 DCP

    I took 2 DcP in the AM and 3 in the afternoon

    And we won't speak of the clen..lol
    I could use the RPM 2/2/2... with Drive.... but my CNS is acting weird. I've got some underlying depression and my adrenals are here today, gone tomorrow lately.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  21. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51547
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I could use the RPM 2/2/2... with Drive.... but my CNS is acting weird. I've got some underlying depression and my adrenals are here today, gone tomorrow lately.
    That sounds good. Can you use DCP since it is stim free?
  22. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That sounds good. Can you use DCP since it is stim free?
    I tried it a little bit ago, but with sesamin and I got too lethargic. I know the combo isn't the best gauge, but I'm sure I'll give it a run in the future by itself.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  23. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Great! I am glad to hear that my workout isnt off base... I was a bit worried that it might be a bit on the side of excessive... As for the fat burner, sounds good.... I have been taking VPX Redline and I like the feeling it gives.. have taken a plethora of diff ones in the past also but like these a lot.. as for good ol' clen, i will swing that bat later I took it last year and I think it went OK at best....

    THANKS!!!!
  24. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149923
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by soldier0213 View Post
    Great! I am glad to hear that my workout isnt off base... I was a bit worried that it might be a bit on the side of excessive... As for the fat burner, sounds good.... I have been taking VPX Redline and I like the feeling it gives.. have taken a plethora of diff ones in the past also but like these a lot.. as for good ol' clen, i will swing that bat later I took it last year and I think it went OK at best....

    THANKS!!!!
    Hello! Glad you're getting on the right fitness path! Maybe you can upregulate your thyroid function with some Forslean, L-Tyrosine, and some green tea extract. Get your metabolic pathways optimized, ya know?
    Freedom means nothing here.
  25. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hello! Glad you're getting on the right fitness path! Maybe you can upregulate your thyroid function with some Forslean, L-Tyrosine, and some green tea extract. Get your metabolic pathways optimized, ya know?
    Force of Green..... So with the L-tyrosine, and green tea extract would I see a more pronounced effect from the workouts/Fatburners??? I have heard good things from green tea extract, but have never tried it? Thanks!
  26. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140364
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just be sure to thoroughly research everything you take. For example, the tyrosine is super cheap and great for workout focus. But with the mental alertness enhancement, you run risk of loosing sleep if you dose too high or too close to bed time. Some report "not being able to turn the brain off" (me inlcuded). Also, there's a risk of addiction if you run tyrosine every day.

    That's not meant to be a scare post and I made it sound worse than it really is. Just be sure to not just buy something because it sounds good at first glance. And when you do make your purchase, have confidence that you know what you're doing beforehand.
  27. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Celc5, Thanks, I know what you mean about buying or getting into things just because they sound good.. I appreciate it! But yea, thats one thing with me, before I get a supp, I try my best to research it and check out the pros and cons prior to. I have been diligent in my search to find supps in the past that might have a good effect on me and have steered away from some and went with others.. BUT. nonetheless, I appreciate your tip though!!

  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Some excellent replies already. I suggest you read Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell) , but basically you need to structure in more meals.

    As for training styles, if you've been doing splits for a while, you might want to try switching it up for a few weeks. I had excellent results (as well as many others) from using German Volume Training by Coach Poliquin.

    Also I see you are trying to cut; supplements can help but don't let them blind you. Look into HIIT training to get your metabolism revved.

    Fitday is also a great tool; stick with it for atleast 2 weeks to see what your avg. daily caloric intake is, and see if you gained/lost weight. This will help you determine your BMR, and help you find out how much you need to eat to lose fat.
  29. New Member
    soldier0213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    26
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    11.71%

    Yeah, I think I might stick with my split for at least 8wks... I just started it and monday begins wk2.

    Might switch to GVT after, just want to see what a better diet and this program will do.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ok training routine??
    By SkItZoId in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 03:06 AM
  2. PCT in regards to the training routine?
    By barbar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:13 PM
  3. how is this training routine?
    By iknowwhoyouar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:03 PM
  4. how's this training routine for a 34 yr old?
    By roadkill in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 01:21 PM
  5. STK's training routine
    By legaljuicer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2003, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in