Arnold Schwarzenegger's Competition Routine

bloodline26

bloodline26

Awards
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Competition routine was chest/tri's/legs monday wednesday friday. and back/shoulders/bi's tuesday thursday saturday. ( message me for sets/reps/ each exercise )

My opinion is, unless you are cycling, or looking to striate a particular muscle group for the show, dont use it.

That routine is too strenuos for the average day gym goer. It's more like a shock routine. Unless you are a diehard gym junkie, or have freak recovery genetics, you probably wouldnt be able to handle the doms getting out of bed Friday morning.

On the other hand, they didnt call him the Austrian Oak for nothing. This workout made him just that. But so did the diana-bol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Arnold Schwarzenegger's Competition routine was chest/tri's/legs monday wednesday friday. and back/shoulders/bi's tuesday thursday saturday. ( message me for sets/reps/ each exercise )

My opinion is, unless you are cycling, or looking to striate a particular muscle group for the show, dont use it.
thats a good point, and something i've been vaguely mentioning, though probably not often, and obviously not successfully.

unless you are an advanced lifter - i.e. doing same muscle supersets, dropsets, rest pause, etc, there's no reason not to train your whole body twice a week. unless you have superior genetics and a superior stash of gear, you can't do it three times per week. but there's nothing wrong with hitting up your legs or chest twice a week - you just have to change the routine for the second day. though damned if i could train my legs every other day like he did.

:goodpost: