marines VS bulking

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. just work on your three mile and keep up on pullups and core strength and you will be fine dood. Dont sweat it.

Keep in mind.......... those Drill instructors are gonna make you strong... trust me.

And it's all fun and games!.......... At least for them.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

2. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    just work on your three mile and keep up on pullups and core strength and you will be fine dood. Dont sweat it.

Keep in mind.......... those Drill instructors are gonna make you strong... trust me.

And it's all fun and games!.......... At least for them.

Haha true that! Racks to the other side of the squad bay... DEEP.... MOVE! Come back right now... FREEEZE!
    •   

3. Zzzeeeeerrrrrrooooooooooo!!!!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

4. hahaha all that shxt sucked while going through it... but looking back that shxt was so funny... id do it again in a second... plus the BAMF feeling you have when you get that eagle globe and anchor is great

5. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    i would really like to get cut while strength maintaining. i would be very happy with that even if i platoughed on strength
    Try some ShredMatrix
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    hahaha all that shxt sucked while going through it... but looking back that shxt was so funny...
    Now youre just teasing me! I wanted DI school so bad and all they wanted to give me was recruiting duty. I wanted to screw with recruits so bad. (And, you know, train them to be Marines too!)

My advice, bulk until you leave if you want, just make sure you run also. Go in just above your height and weight standard, as long as you know you can get under bodyfat, or drop the weight.

7. alright thanks guys that sounds like a plan. and as for shred matrix i will scrap some money together to order some.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ROK Marines
    By hitsquaddd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 03:14 PM
  2. Enter Marines
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:38 AM
  3. Happy birthday Marines!
    By swole210 in forum General Chat