marines VS bulking
- 10-22-2008, 01:22 PM
just work on your three mile and keep up on pullups and core strength and you will be fine dood. Dont sweat it.
Keep in mind.......... those Drill instructors are gonna make you strong... trust me.
And it's all fun and games!.......... At least for them.Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
- 10-22-2008, 07:28 PM
10-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
10-22-2008, 07:46 PM
hahaha all that shxt sucked while going through it... but looking back that shxt was so funny... id do it again in a second... plus the BAMF feeling you have when you get that eagle globe and anchor is great
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM
10-23-2008, 05:48 AM
My advice, bulk until you leave if you want, just make sure you run also. Go in just above your height and weight standard, as long as you know you can get under bodyfat, or drop the weight.
10-23-2008, 12:24 PM
alright thanks guys that sounds like a plan. and as for shred matrix i will scrap some money together to order some.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hitsquaddd in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:14 PM
- By MentalTwitch in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2007, 04:38 AM
- By swole210 in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2006, 08:38 PM
- By noviceiron in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2006, 10:22 PM
- By zippo in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:03 PM