marines VS bulking

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    i have been told about muscle memory before. how long does it take to regain say 10lb back.
    10lbs of muscle? I mean i can gain about 10lbs a week by dominating some pizza and chocolate milk...haha.

To gain 10lbs of muscle is all up to you and depends on many factors: training, genetics, protien intake, etc.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

2. i train hard, eat healthy, eat ALOT, a few naturaly decent sized guys in my family so genetics are decent, and gaining weight is easy up to the 160 i am at now.
    •   

3. and yes trust me i was talking about 10 lb of muscle.

4. I was a Fat Body in boot and lost about 70lbs, not a bad way to loose weight but for the mot part i would work on endurance, you will have plenty of chances to eat loads of protein during chow... i mean you will learn to eat a full plate in like 3 minutes if you need to.. so it depends on how hard your gonna work, you will see more definition than anything. But i saw some guys bulk up a good 2olbs by the end of recruit training.

5. i would really like to get cut while strength maintaining. i would be very happy with that even if i platoughed on strength. and wouldn't that be better than bulking right now. because i believe that that would help my running, pullups, pushups, situps, etc.
    •   

6. just work on your three mile and keep up on pullups and core strength and you will be fine dood. Dont sweat it.

Keep in mind.......... those Drill instructors are gonna make you strong... trust me.

And it's all fun and games!.......... At least for them.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

7. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    just work on your three mile and keep up on pullups and core strength and you will be fine dood. Dont sweat it.

Keep in mind.......... those Drill instructors are gonna make you strong... trust me.

And it's all fun and games!.......... At least for them.

Haha true that! Racks to the other side of the squad bay... DEEP.... MOVE! Come back right now... FREEEZE!

8. Zzzeeeeerrrrrrooooooooooo!!!!

9. hahaha all that shxt sucked while going through it... but looking back that shxt was so funny... id do it again in a second... plus the BAMF feeling you have when you get that eagle globe and anchor is great

10. Quote Originally Posted by Matt6969 View Post
    i would really like to get cut while strength maintaining. i would be very happy with that even if i platoughed on strength
    Try some ShredMatrix

11. Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    hahaha all that shxt sucked while going through it... but looking back that shxt was so funny...
    Now youre just teasing me! I wanted DI school so bad and all they wanted to give me was recruiting duty. I wanted to screw with recruits so bad. (And, you know, train them to be Marines too!)

My advice, bulk until you leave if you want, just make sure you run also. Go in just above your height and weight standard, as long as you know you can get under bodyfat, or drop the weight.

12. alright thanks guys that sounds like a plan. and as for shred matrix i will scrap some money together to order some.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:42 AM
  2. powerfull vs Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzo
    By itsrawb in forum Supplements
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 04:37 PM
  3. The Marine vs. The Insurgent
    By poison in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 05:53 PM