Wanting to cut after alot of bulking

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Wanting to cut after alot of bulking

After bulking for the better part of 4 months I need to cut down again to avoid plateaus as well as trim off this fat i've put on post cycle. While bulking I decided to take cardio directly out of my workout schedule. I am interested in putting it back into my schedule (duh), but I don't wanna overdo it to the point where I lose all i've been working 4. I usually just jog for 10-15 minutes 2 times a week, what do you guys suggest to trim some fat off my waist and cut up? And since im post-cycle/bulking, do you suggest I tone down the weights im using or continue to stay heavy?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stay heavy on the weights, slowly reduce calories by the week, slowly introduce cardio, and perform HIIT Cardio. The key in transitioning from a bulk to a cut is doing things gradually. Too many people decide to cut after bulking, drop calories down greatly and do 4 days of cardio a week. All this amount too is loss of LBM.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Great info TMack, the first time I cut, I trimmed my cals from 25 cals per pound to 10 cals per pound the following week with 5 cardio sessions of 30 minutes. I didn't exactly lose all my muscle gains, but I lost more than I expected. Glutamine didn't even help prevent muscle loss either :(, I guess some of just learn through trial and error

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes... a gradual transition is what has allowed me to keep nearly 100% of the gains I had after post cycle (which was probably about 95% of what i put on during the cycle). I took 2 weeks to get each thing in order. First I introduced cardio, and got used to that, then i cleaned up my diet to the near 100% clean state it's at, and then i reduced my portions. All of this supplimented with fat loss agents (clen, UA, t3).

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
give it some more time since ure post cycle , after that , start eating according to appetite ,add cardio and go from there really , just dont over do anything now .

iron addict

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Manbeast,

How did you like the UA, and if you have done DNP before, how did it compare? I have done quite a bit of DNP in the past, but never UA. Results have been mixed with those I have talked and exchanged info with. What did you think?

Iron Addict

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
UA has worked well for me, as has UCP-1. I have not tried DNP, but a very mild dosing regimine is an idea I've been toying with for a while.

ManBeast

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i know ironaddict didnt direct the question at me , but having used both usnic acid as well as dnp(used both quite a few times) , i'd have to say there is no comparision , experienced much more harsher sides(nosebleeds , shits in the blood etc ) from usnic acid , i got it from WYD , and i spoke to him about it and he asked me to drop it , this was like a year ago ? something like that . done dnp after that , works perfectly fine , used it at 4 mg/ kg dose .

BMZ

Awards
Stay heavy on the weights, slowly reduce calories by the week, slowly introduce cardio, and perform HIIT Cardio. The key in transitioning from a bulk to a cut is doing things gradually. Too many people decide to cut after bulking, drop calories down greatly and do 4 days of cardio a week. All this amount too is loss of LBM.

great reply bro.......bump to you.