Splitting body parts?
- 08-26-2008, 10:46 PM
- 08-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Would it be better to do all my bicep sets then move to triceps? Is there any proven advantage to doing either? Thanks!
Supersets are sometimes used for endurance training. They can also be used just to produce more expedient workouts which also produce more of an energy expenditure.
Again, all depends upon your goals.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 08-27-2008, 03:36 PM
I would like to bulk. I believe I spoke incorrectly before. For instance I preform 3 sets of bis then 3 sets of tris and I do this for 3 or 4 different exercises. They are not supersets. Thanks for the help.
Also, are there any studies on this? Thanks
08-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gogo in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-11-2008, 01:35 PM
- By Cellardude in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
- By christopher in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2007, 08:15 PM
- By Snuggles in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2006, 01:11 AM
- By curt2go in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 04-29-2003, 04:22 PM