ThermoLife is looking for a few good reps!

dito

Awards
  • Established
State why you would be a good board rep for ThermoLife. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know there are some good guys on AM who would be great.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Notice she said "guys". :D

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Id love to do it. I run my own supplement store and have experience with almost every supplement out there. I've also used most of Thermolifes products. I have a good understanding of nutrition, training, and supplementation. Im always trying to enhance my knowledge.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id love to do it. I run my own supplement store and have experience with almost every supplement out there. I've also used most of Thermolifes products. I have a good understanding of nutrition, training, and supplementation. Im always trying to enhance my knowledge.

Do tell what you know about Thermolife products, your experiences with Dicana & E-bol ?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thermolife makes good stuff. I had experience with stizm, Ecdysten and DIcana. Loved all of em!

Good luck everyone!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
For those of you who dont know, Thermolife puts out some high quality products. This would be a great company to work for!

Jason

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I nominate my boy Pittbull954. If he doesn't do a good job for you dito, I live close enough to run over and kick his ass! :D

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i would like to throw myself into the mix, i think that i have a lot of very good ideas on how to get the word out most places where other companies do really get to, example colleges that have fitness clubs and local shows. also i feel i am a good people person and have a good grip on training and nutrition

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would like to throw myself into the mix, i think that i have a lot of very good ideas on how to get the word out most places where other companies do really get to, example colleges that have fitness clubs and local shows. also i feel i am a good people person and have a good grip on training and nutrition

Ok, lets play pretend for a minute :)

Mr. Buff Rep,

Can I use E-bol, Dicana and JW together? I am a male over 21 years old. Should I bulk for this stack or what? Please help me I am a nerd :D

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a rep for thermolife, I think I'd be good because I frequent a few boards already and can post daily. I've been using supplements for years now and have tried most every type of supplement, can't say I have too much experience with TL products, I just got done testing Tekno3 and enjoyed it though, cant wait to make my x-mas order and try some e-bol.

A little history: I have been training for about 7 years and using supplements for about 6(mostly creatine/protien/vitamins), and have played sports since I was five. Im a 20yr old college student and I play Ice hockey, I am also a certified personal trainer, so I have a good knowledge about training/nutrition/supplements,I've been working as a personal trainer for about a year now.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
If any of my prospects get picked, I expect VIP treatment at the AC from the ThermoCrew ;)

I would also nominate Grunt76. Very seasoned, well known on a lot of boards, well versed in all supplementation areas.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ok i will play pretend but after this cna we play house ha

with the the E-bol and the JW you could do either if you wanted to throw dicana it really your choice because it would also be great bulking to keep the BF down while taking in the mass amount of cals. but if you wanted to cut with the E-bol and JW you would lose no muscle mass what so ever, then adding the dicana will be the "fat burner" its a metabloic regulator and has the ability to preserve lean body mass and attack the adipose fat tissue. dicana also stimulates protein synthesis will also help spare that hard earned muscle. another feature of dicana is the fact that it stimulate the thyroid which is the kep metabolic regulator in the body.

after this little investigation we can that either technique would work well the balls in your court its all up to what kind of results you are looking for.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok i will play pretend but after this cna we play house ha

with the the E-bol and the JW you could do either if you wanted to throw dicana it really your choice because it would also be great bulking to keep the BF down while taking in the mass amount of cals. but if you wanted to cut with the E-bol and JW you would lose no muscle mass what so ever, then adding the dicana will be the "fat burner" its a metabloic regulator and has the ability to preserve lean body mass and attack the adipose fat tissue. dicana also stimulates protein synthesis will also help spare that hard earned muscle. another feature of dicana is the fact that it stimulate the thyroid which is the kep metabolic regulator in the body.

after this little investigation we can that either technique would work well the balls in your court its all up to what kind of results you are looking for.

Nice answer !!!!!! :D You should also give Dito your age and stats and a few pics and tell him how much you love the AM board and all the great people here!

You would be able to post and help out members daily? a few hours a day?

Do you know how to add pictures for an ad say for testers etc?

Have you joined Thermolife's forum yet? ( hint hint)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks FNF

HMMM... maybe i should give my age and some stats ;)

age 22
i am 12 weeks out of my first show here are some pics from last weekend i will be posting new ones every 2 weeks
in college also the president of the bodybuilding/fitness club at my school

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/56371-13-weeks-out.html

i will do my best to answer any questions that member have and if i dont know i will find out.
would be more than will to work events if you needed me to!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks FNF

HMMM... maybe i should give my age and some stats ;)

age 22
i am 12 weeks out of my first show here are some pics from last weekend i will be posting new ones every 2 weeks
in college also the president of the bodybuilding/fitness club at my school

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/56371-13-weeks-out.html

i will do my best to answer any questions that member have and if i dont know i will find out.
would be more than will to work events if you needed me to!!

Very nice :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks FNF;)
let cross our fingers!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Damn - I am interested. I've used E-bol and TekNO three. Good stuff.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks FNF;)
let cross our fingers!

Good luck ! Buff ! Hey update your avy, you have so many cool pics ! if you can, Im not sure if you are allowed to have any avy unless you are a board supporter? try it and see!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'm game Dito.

Why I'd be a good thermolife rep: I'm often on the boards at numerous points during the day and often at night after the gym. Thermolife also have an impressive lineup of supps and the quality is unmatched. Okay okay, enough with the ass kissing. :D

I've been training off and on for almost 10 years and I am getting back into competitive powerlifting. I'm nowhere near the league of Nick Winters, but I'm getting there :D. I feel as if the TL products could help me out competitively and I'd pimp out a TL shirt at my meets. And If I get pretty while getting strong, more's the better.

I post here, BB, M&M (occasionally), and a few others.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
UHC would be a good one! A PL and thermochat WHORE! Hes a good guy too!

Jason

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UHcougar05 and Buffhunk29 would make good reps. Plus Viperspit and FnF are here to make sure they are not slacking :D

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks FNF!

good luck picking guys!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
UHcougar05 and Buffhunk29 would make good reps. Plus Viperspit and FnF are here to make sure they are not slacking :D

dito, I mean ditto. (2) great guys who are all over the boards. I think either would make a good addition to the Thermo Crew.
Cougar's been here awhile now, Buff's training with my trainer so you know he's good by proxy :D :bruce1:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support viper and FnF you guys are great!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
thanks Viper and Fit, I appreciate the vote of confidence. :thumbsup: :D

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha wow blackmail!! i will leave this one up to you FnF ha

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Alright im going out on a limb and nominating myself to be a sponsor. Two products i have tried from Thermo were Stizm stacked with Zappetite during a cutting cycle. Had great results from that, heard good things on E-bol and you guys seem to be a very reputable company.

I have been around AM since the beginning, helped Chemo with ideas for BDC and AM, as well as various other forums/BB websites that are starting up as we speak ;) Been training for almost 4 years with a little downtime about 2 years ago but back in full swing, double major in Biology/ITEC, love to research/design/help people out, and made a lot good friends during my time in the BB world. I post my opinions/ideas across probably to many boards (hard to keep up sometimes) and would love to show the BB world what Thermolife has to offer over other companies.

Very reputable guys here on the board and up for nomination, glad i dont have to choose :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey dito I was in the chat last night and I can assure you those errors will not happen anymore!!

dito

Awards
  • Established
ohh haha

new reps so far are:

buffhunk and uhc cougar

I am also interested in condeci and ralph

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
ohh haha