New Site Expected Friday Night!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Hey Am, We have the new site launching on friday night as long as everything goes smoothly. So stay tuned for some special introductory prices or deals.

This site will mitigate alot of the little hiccups we all have ran into here and there and should be alot more "User Friendly" We are excited to bring you all a nice smooth site to work with.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty pumped for the new site . Cant waitt for it to launch most solid company I have dealt with in all honesty! Id pay more for their product just because of the friendly and honest service as well as how helpful they are.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Looks like its getting pushed back to monday everyone, just a heads up on whats going on.

EMG81

Awards
I've got some protein, Intra-MD, and Virion sitting in my cart. Would it be worthwhile to wait for the new site to order?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I've got some protein, Intra-MD, and Virion sitting in my cart. Would it be worthwhile to wait for the new site to order?
Hard to say boss, we are not expecting anymore delays but you never know what can happen. If you order put in the notes that your from anabolic minds and ill kick you a bunch of samples, shaker, shirt ect.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
They will to man their a solid company and very very honest and beyond helpful!

EMG81

Awards
Hard to say boss, we are not expecting anymore delays but you never know what can happen. If you order put in the notes that your from anabolic minds and ill kick you a bunch of samples, shaker, shirt ect.
I absolutely will, and I appreciate it. There are many reasons I now shop exclusively from your site, and this is one more. Thank you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doesn't look like the new site is up yet... Still planning on it coming tonight or gonna be a few days?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We still are running into some roadblocks with the new site, its expected to go live 8pm tonight. We are trying our best to get it up and running for you all.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We still are running into some roadblocks with the new site, its expected to go live 8pm tonight. We are trying our best to get it up and running for you all.
Let's get this.... :biggthumpup:

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
TGB = THE BEST AND ONLY SITE YOU SHOULD EVER ORDER FROM. Cant wait for new site.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you notice any problems with the pricing on the products just email us and we will take care of it. Odds are there will be some that needs altered so we will definitely take care of it for you all.

Stickerflick

Awards
Anyone besides me having issues getting into the site? It's telling me that it's not safe due to security issues.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone besides me having issues getting into the site? It's telling me that it's not safe due to security issues.
I'm getting a landing page that says....

TGB Supplements

We are updating our website. Please check back later.

Thank you!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
They must still be preparing it, i haven't heard anything myself yet but ill update when i get some info

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Site is up guys, there are still a few glitches we are working on to get it 100% for you all but its up and running!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the first few products listed on a page are from Twinlab, EAS, and Oh Yeah!, I feel like I time warped back to 1999. Every "redesigned" supplement website looks exactly like this.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
When the first few products listed on a page are from Twinlab, EAS, and Oh Yeah!, I feel like I time warped back to 1999. Every "redesigned" supplement website looks exactly like this.
Yea there is some nostalgia for sure we were just reminiscing on the products of old and the great tasting flavors lol

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Just checked out the new site. Looks good only found it a bit hard to navigate if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. I like to check out the sale items but could not find a selection for just that like the old site.

Stickerflick

Awards
Ya it was kinda a pain but I was still able to spend some $$$$$$. lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checked out the new site. Looks good only found it a bit hard to navigate if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. I like to check out the sale items but could not find a selection for just that like the old site.
New site is not done. It still has work being done on it.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
Cool bananas :)

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We are still ironing it out, but wanted to get it running for you all.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
any expected sales for the Olympia? :D
Hey cubs, we are still working on getting the site 100% so we aren't going to run a special until its finalized then we will do a big one to make up for the recent holidays and special events it will be a crazy sale so im told. But hit one of us up and we will work something out for you for a special for the olympia that's no problem at all my man. Let us know what we can do for you.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
From what i have heard everything will be discounted and some heavily discounted such as blr/olympus/performax ect, its supposed to be the lowest prices seen on the popular brands that we have ever ran so it should be some sweet prices.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
They are working on all the little issues like the navigation, search bar ect. When all is 100% that's when we will run the sale to make up for the recent holidays/olympia specials for everyone.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If any of you have any issues or need help you can email or call us anytime guys

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't wait for it to be done..! :biggthumpup:

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Update for you all, we are switching our theme on the site and the speed issues are resolved so there wont be no laggy wait time. Again we are sorry for the delay with everything its very frustrating because everything is out of our hands and there is nothing we can do to speed up the process.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Shipping options are fixed and speed lag are taken care of products will be alot easier to find and navigate as well guys!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Site is pretty darn sweet but imo it's not the site that matters obviously have to be up for orders but you guys are just a stellar company and treat your customers how every company should treat them. II've individual buisnesses they always work harder and are able to be better and more personal woth there customers. Keep up the great work TeamTGB

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
The amship code will be renewed for all members so you will get the free shipping since it is a new site. So take advantage guys!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If any of you guys notice any errors on the site please contact any of us we would really appreciate it. It seems like the speed and shipping options seems to be resolved, and the navigation gets better daily with little improvements the designers are making. Also you can call in and speak with one of us, and we will help you with any questions you might have or if you need help planning a stack out we will take the time to take care of you all.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
any plans for the sale coming up? Possibly Halloween or Black Friday?

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost certain they are doing a Black Friday sale if I remember right just don't know what it is. Regardless can't go wrong ordering from these guys they take proper care of their customers.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards