EXOTHERM is in Stock & Orders will ship today!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my tracking info yesterday..! :biggthumpup:

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many pump and how many days in the bottle? Use once a day use or more?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
One pump, three times a day. It's a transdermal so it will vary on exactly how many days you'll get out of a bottle, perhaps a rep can give the exact amount if dosing was perfect. I'd pick up a few bottles, you will not want to stop running this.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a fan of having to use a pump in the middle of the day at work.... reps would a 6 am, 5pm and 11 pm pump would be good?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I has been recommended to dose 1 pump 3 times a day which would be ideal for consistent saturation of the ingredeients.
Most people will however end up dosing 1.5 pumps 2 times a day, because that will be more convenient.

One pump, three times a day. It's a transdermal so it will vary on exactly how many days you'll get out of a bottle, perhaps a rep can give the exact amount if dosing was perfect. I'd pick up a few bottles, you will not want to stop running this.
I believe brundel said that a bottle would last about 27 to 30 days @ 3 pumps a day.

If you want to be more exact with your dosing, you can always pick up an oral syringe from a pharmacy and
measure out each dose by the ML.