Cant purchase products off TGB Supplements?

KLAWSOSA

Awards
Everytime I press checkout now it sends me to the main menu

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everytime I press checkout now it sends me to the main menu
Me too, suppose to have new site up soon
I will email the owner. We are transitioning to the new site. It should be live very soon in the next few days.
So its probably just a glitch...

I'll be right back with an answer..!!!

wayne47

Awards
I have an order there but Kristina has sent reminder several times, still have to pay for order but still waiting

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They said if you continue to have any problems, please call the shop directly to complete your order.

(724) 550-4241

Sorry for the inconvenience during the website transition..!

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
Its been like this since i first tried june 18
and no i will not email my order to anybody...i want to do it on my own through checkout

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the trouble guys! The new site will be up soon! Thank you for your patience! We really appreciate your business!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
I am very sorry for the issues with our Canadian customers. We are working very hard to fix the issue. It appears that there is an issue with our USPS Real Time Rates Coding. We are set to finally launch the new site tomorrow night if all goes well. The new site will work smoothly once we get it up and running. Anyone that needs service please call me at 724-550-4241 or email to [email protected] . wayne47 we got your order resolved for some reason you were not receiving the PayPal invoice we sent over I believe I spoke with you on phone and we have gotten it taken care of. Did your receive the order?
gus6917 if you are still waiting for the new site you should be able to put it through tomorrow night or Tuesday if the launch goes according to plan. Anyone that emails an order in will be sent a PayPal invoice via email to pay for the order and for both of our records. If there is ever anything I can do for you please let me know

-TGB

wayne47

Awards
Yes I received my order, thanks again for samples and T-shirt, you guys are the best . Looking forward to order again soon.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
Thank you wayne47 we truly appreciate your business. It won't be long now for the new site to launch. I am very sorry for all the delays but we had a lot of small issues we ran into and we are improving the new site substantially everyday. In the end it will all be worth it because we will have much more accessibility to make the necessary changes we need to continue growing forward. We will have a very solid website that will continue getting better everyday when it is all said and done. Thank you all for your understanding.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
HI
Can u let me know when i can order via the website
just back from vacation and tried to place order
still no luck
been almost 2 months now

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HI
still no luck
been almost 2 months now
TeamTGB
TGB1987

Gus, if you don't hear from them today, please email [email protected]
and you will get a response.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
HI
still no luck
been almost 2 months now
Hey gus, sorry for the inconvenience to you. The new site is coming soon we are just getting a few kinks ironed out and well be good to go.