Team Juggernaut- 3 Month Journey

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    I agree with everything said just Got a bit fired up over the program again.
    I fully understand not all coaches are like this, cause i know if I was one I would want to do right by my clients. And I absolutely will finish this out to prove my point. I know the work i put in and what the lack of results were.
    Got fired up today over programming. It may be small to most people but this wasn't to me. The issue was during the first week of training in had dips programmed. Now i had surgery in July to repair my labrum in my right shoulder, which was discussed with the coach before starting. Anyway I sent a message after the training session that the dips were a issue, and got the response of just sub it out for something, no big deal I understand at that point that's fine and expected that they wouldn't be programmed again. Well today they were programmed again. Now i understand it's also by 9 weeks but I'm thinking as a coach I would put that down in my notes on that person and if I thought about putting them in again I would check with said clients. Well that was not done or discussed. It's just another reason to think this is just a automated program that sends out every week to all people grouped together, such as

Cutting clients gets program a
    Bulking clients gets program b
    And so on..... damn sorry for the rant.
    I totally get it. Just didn't want this guy to ruin your opinion of coaches.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Yea. I think we’ve been in the same program for damn near a month. You had chest and tris today right?
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    same for me, I shuffle my weeks around a lot but this was gonna be my monday workout as well. tues was back/bi's, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Yep
    Just WOW!!!! Gentlemen it amazes me they are doing this and even more so with people they know are logging it for them...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Just WOW!!!! Gentlemen it amazes me they are doing this and even more so with people they know are logging it for them...
    honestly, im skeptical he even knows/cares about the logs... every time i've mentioned it or brought it up he seems to either avoid or ignore it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    honestly, im skeptical he even knows/cares about the logs... every time i've mentioned it or brought it up he seems to either avoid or ignore it.
    I don't think he has a clue. Based on the auto messages sent through the app, it doesn't even seem he knows who has even paid for there services or not.

4. Back and bis. Finally got several sets of dead programmed so hit them hard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

agreed. There are some great coaches out there.

I could be wrong, Sounds like autopilot plan for everyone.
    www.millenniumsport.net AMJUNE50 50 % off

https://www.facebook.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    agreed. There are some great coaches out there.

I could be wrong, Sounds like autopilot plan for everyone.
    Agreed!
    Current Training Log -

7. Cardio today, nothing special and shoulders tomorrow and looks to be a shorter training session.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Cardio today, nothing special and shoulders tomorrow and looks to be a shorter training session.
    did it tonight... not rushing it took 35min. Shortest session of the program. Not really a hard one either as most of the moves are isolation types and mid-low reps.

9. Shoulders today. Very short workout. Lower amount of sets and mid range reps. Added some single arm kb swings and 1 arm db muscle snatches inbetwee some sets.

10. Legs today. Was very straight forward and about 6 excersizes, so I pushed it in last set of squats

11. Had a off day today. A bit better communication tonight with the coach. He would like for a 5lb loss and 1 inch off the waist this week, so.i shall see if diet changes. And was told this week is a strenght test week in the gym.

12. Diet was not changed, so waiting on response on what he is wanting done different, since I have been looking at a 1lb loss every 2 ton3 weeks or so and he's wanting a 5lb loss this week.

13. 5lb and 1in in a week doesn't seem right... I feel like that has to be a typo for "this week"... this month, yeah that makes sense, not for a week tho... the lbs maybe with a carb cut or something but not an inch off the waist ha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    5lb and 1in in a week doesn't seem right... I feel like that has to be a typo for "this week"... this month, yeah that makes sense, not for a week tho... the lbs maybe with a carb cut or something but not an inch off the waist ha.
    Maybe he forgot the decimal point... .5lbs this week. Would make more sense even though not what he would want to hear.... I could see 5lbs in a week if cutting carbs drastically but not without a change.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Maybe he forgot the decimal point... .5lbs this week. Would make more sense even though not what he would want to hear.... I could see 5lbs in a week if cutting carbs drastically but not without a change.
    Yeah 5lb is easy... 1in is not ha. You canít just cut 1 inch of bloat/water

16. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yeah 5lb is easy... 1in is not ha. You can’t just cut 1 inch of bloat/water
    Unless you are full of shlt that is! I forgot he mentioned an inch...
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yeah 5lb is easy... 1in is not ha. You canít just cut 1 inch of bloat/water
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Jury is out on being full of ****..... depends on who ya ask.
  19. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Yeah 5lb is easy... 1in is not ha. You can’t just cut 1 inch of bloat/water
    Sure you can. I did it last week. lol

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Jury is out on being full of ****..... depends on who ya ask.
    I stay about a quart low because I talk a lot of it!
    Current Training Log -

21. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Sure you can. I did it last week. lol
    Haha Iím gonna assume that was not after 10 weeks of a coach prescribed diet

22. So coach got back to me and he meant over the next 3 weeks.

23. This week was described as a strenght test week. But after a little more Charing with Carl, we will be leaving diet alone and increasing cardio a little. To help combat losing strenght we are going to a little less high volume. If it is similar to today's training, I'm looking forward to it.
    Did squat today 5 sets, first couple sets are mid to high range then 2 low range sets and a 20 rep finisher. Then did 2 more excersizes for 5 sets each with mid range reps. Good training session, followed up by 40 min of cardio. So let's see how we go from here. I will be viewing this a like a new training plan and starting from here.

24. Different style update picture from Saturday

25. Glad to see things changing for you. Itís about time this really got rolling ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 05:29 PM
  2. Welcome Team Juggernaut!
    By Ari Gold in forum Team Juggernaut
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 09:23 AM
  3. Just placing an introduction - Team Juggernaut
    By CJuggernaut in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 08:46 PM