Team Juggernaut- 3 Month Journey

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Psyched for you dude, I remember when I joined the team a few years back, it was different at first adjusting but the results speak for themselves! Is your cardio am and pm, or just post workout?
    Figure out what you want, make a plan, go get it, period.

---
    Team Juggernaut
    Team Mind & Muscle
    http://mindandmuscle.com
    Use discount code ROB5 on all purchases.
    Custom discounted stacks are available for you - message me for details!

2. Quote Originally Posted by DonutGains89 View Post
    Psyched for you dude, I remember when I joined the team a few years back, it was different at first adjusting but the results speak for themselves! Is your cardio am and pm, or just post workout?
    This first week it's post workout.
    •   

3. Fasted training this morning. Hitting up legs. Now home and time to hammer down some breakfast

4. Quote Originally Posted by DonutGains89 View Post
    Psyched for you dude, I remember when I joined the team a few years back, it was different at first adjusting but the results speak for themselves! Is your cardio am and pm, or just post workout?
    id be interested to see the results you've had an hear more about your experiences since joining... feel free to post it in my log (and jump in as well )
    Team Juggernaut ft. Booneman77 - 3 months to Mass!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by DonutGains89 View Post
    id be interested to see the results you've had an hear more about your experiences since joining... feel free to post it in my log (and jump in as well )
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Same

7. Nothing for training or cardio for today and tomorrow. So it will be family time and football.

8. Nice to have a weekend off eh?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice to have a weekend off eh?
    Very strange. I usually don't mind training in the mornings on the weekend.

10. Hit shoulders and abs today with some cardio. Very good shoulder pump this training session.

11. In to see this
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

12. Back and bis today.
    Really enjoyed the increase in volume, especially on the bis. This is one area I want to bring up, and the set up today worked then pretty good.

13. Hit up about 2 hours of flag football with the guys at work. Then chest and tris. Bringing up the intensity a little bit more this week, which I like. And finished off the training session with 28 min on the ellpical

14. Keep putting in the work man.

whats your calorie looking like currently?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

15. Just following the plan as of now. Spent a while before starting this counting so, these past two weeks I haven't calculated what it comes out to be.

16. Hips and legs have been toast all day since I got oytvof bed this morning, from the sport day yesterday. We went way to long at work without doing that.
    But guess what today was on top of it all.
    LEG DAY
    volume was not crazy. Thankfully.
    Training was rough and had 20 min on the stair climber after. This was not as bad as I thought it was gonna be, and actually felt really good after. Best I felt all day.

17. Give us an update, how are you feeling and doing?
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

18. So far so good. Still getting use to only training 4 days a week and having two off days over the weekend.
    Really gonna be hard this week with only 3 lifting days programmed. But I am going out of town later in the week for it worked out and gonna get the three days in before I head out of town.

19. Hit shoulders, chest and abs today. Really good session. Nice volume with the shoulders and a killer 7 set run at the end with a chest exercise.
    Finished it all off with 20 min on the stair climber.

20. Leg day today. Couple supersets to help increase intensity along with 7 sets of damn lunges and polished off with some cardio.

21. Nice back, arms and abs day today with some supersetting.
    Will be heading out of town tomorrow for the weekend to visit family. Only had three lifting days programmed this week so I crammed them all in the first three days. I feel like I will be lost the rest of the week with not lifting. But o well. Get the weekend done and back at it Monday.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SilentSavage0523 View Post
    Nice back, arms and abs day today with some supersetting.
    Will be heading out of town tomorrow for the weekend to visit family. Only had three lifting days programmed this week so I crammed them all in the first three days. I feel like I will be lost the rest of the week with not lifting. But o well. Get the weekend done and back at it Monday.
    man, i would die with only 3 days ha... 4 was a real mental struggle even with a busy weekend where I knew I wouldn't be lifting... Just love being in the gym too much!

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    man, i would die with only 3 days ha... 4 was a real mental struggle even with a busy weekend where I knew I wouldn't be lifting... Just love being in the gym too much!
    I'm in the same boat. If I wasn't going out of town it would kill me

24. How's the plan working for you overall. What are you results so far.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

25. Weight has stayed the same. But I have seemed to have leaned up a bit. I will be throwing up comparison pics at the one month Mark.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  2. Welcome Team Juggernaut!
    By Ari Gold in forum Team Juggernaut
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 10:23 AM
  3. Just placing an introduction - Team Juggernaut
    By CJuggernaut in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 09:46 PM