No Gym Today

1. No Gym Today

You ever feel like a complete disaster when you don't go to the gym even for one day? I feel like that today. It's going to be ok, I am doing my calisthenics but I do hate to skip the gym.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

2. Same here. Going to go tonight, at least for some cardio. But most likely am goin to be doing chest and tris tonight.

But if i don't go, i am the same way. I feel guilty and like i get all restless.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Industrial View Post
    Same here. Going to go tonight, at least for some cardio. But most likely am goin to be doing chest and tris tonight.

But if i don't go, i am the same way. I feel guilty and like i get all restless.
    Yeah me too. I am just keeping at it!
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

4. I haven't skipped any days. Even with my work schedule, which i like to get in two meals before I train, like yesterday I was time pressed and got in one, and still got it done.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

5. It used to bother me but it really doesn't anymore, unless I'm missing day after day or a day or two each week for a month then I'm ok with missing the gym if life gets in the way

you won't see results from one workout the same way you wont see a reduction in appearance from one miss
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   

6. I donít feel guilty but I do just feel generally like s*** if I donít do some kind of workout. I guess itís missing the increased blood flow and endorphins. I have to make myself take the week off the gym for vacations.

It might be a sickness, but itís the good kind

7. always feel guilty ha... and fat... its terrible.

as well, legit feel better after even any form of exercise, even a brisk walk just to get me going. I love the energy and just well being I get
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    always feel guilty ha... and fat... its terrible.

as well, legit feel better after even any form of exercise, even a brisk walk just to get me going. I love the energy and just well being I get
    The older you get, the more you do it for the mental aspects...especially with kids. LOL

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just saw Melvin Anthony at my gym today...
    By pistonpump in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 03:49 AM
  2. Okay, so I bonked BIG TIME at the gym today...
    By KrazyLegs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 02:12 PM
  3. ph cycle with no gym time...
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:10 PM
  4. yacked at the gym today
    By liftbiggetbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 10:41 PM
  5. Dammit, I rolled my wrist in the gym today