just joined the team - eating my Krispy Kreme's

1. just joined the team - eating my Krispy Kreme's

I am going to be leading the team forum here on AM. Let me tell you about Carl Jackson, the "Coach" behind team Juggernaut. Coach is an amazing guy. He has integrity and is a great father, business man and friend.

He was "Mr. Michigan" when that title actually meant something and I have seen him make some amazing transformations in people's lives.

When I followed Coach to the letter, I was in the best shape of my life (picture posted) and I was trying out a varied workout program that he and I developed (you'll see that tonight on Facebook Live).

Carl's secret is three fold.

1st - Carb Backloading which allows me the Krispy Kreme's I love so much
    2nd - Varied workouts to shock and awe the muscles
    3rd - a real family of people that you can look to, to get you through the times when life kicks you in the sack.

The second picture is me currently (after going off Carl's program) big and fat. I much prefer picture one, so I am on my way back down! Going to be a wild ride but life is a marathon, not a sprint.

So, I am back on the team and I encourage you to join by filling out your application. Carl makes MASS monsters. He took our boy Jordan from 145lbs to a solid 245lbs. Shoulders like cannons. He's the one on the left.

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.janowitz

Add him on facebook. Jordan's going to get his procard this year I know it.

Team Info - Mind And Muscle

Name:  19679460_666466483559506_9004891515211456098_o.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  268.2 KB

Name:  20988810_1803965379894433_2424258084356730889_o.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  61.0 KB

Name:  Jordan.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  77.0 KB
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.
    Try Rise and Swell, the most advanced testosterone booster on the market!
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...nd-and-muscle/

2. What are you guys looking for people to join? Curious about programming and such
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    What are you guys looking for people to join? Curious about programming and such
    The team is $125 per month and comes with intense coaching and diet guidance.

Carl puts you on a complete program that pushes you to be your best. There is also a community of people that you can leverage for support on your journey. It's a great feeling to have so much support.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise check with a medical professional before starting any program.

4. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    What are you guys looking for people to join? Curious about programming and such
    Joining the team isn't about that Team Juggernaut is looking for specific people to join. It is a team that is like a family and that anyone can join that is willing to put in the work and achieve their fitness goals! I am on Team Juggernaut. Programming all comes down to getting information on where you are now in your fitness conquest, and then figuring out a plan of where you want to be in life down the road. If you want to be bigger, lose body fat whatever you want to accomplish it all starts with a plan and sticking to it! I recommend joining if interested. Can comment back here or feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

5. That's right it's about embracing a larger community of people who can help you get to your top shape whether contest or otherwise.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/team/join-the-team/

It's amazing what can be achieved with proper coaching. I've seen people make transformations after being stuck for years using Carl's program.
    •   

6. The man that runs this group has created a family of people who have a common goal. They give support and aid when needed and let you succeed based on individual goal and work. Definitely something worth it if your serious about your progress.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 09:00 PM
  2. Guess who just joined the ranks?
    By kingjameskjf in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. I just joined the Army...
    By Ession in forum LG Sciences