Site Is Up Now!

  1. Registered User
    taynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Site Is Up Now!


    We finally flipped the right switch back and the site is now working. Man that sucks!!! Half a day with no orders or site...

  2. Registered User
    cmack26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0

    glad to hear.by the way i emailed you my shipping info
  3. Registered User
    taynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cmack26
    glad to hear.by the way i emailed you my shipping info

    got it. will get it all sqaured away when I get back in the office tomorrow. today turned into an absolute nightmare.....We just recently left for the day......
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    cmack26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    52
    Answers
    0

    its all good,i understand.at least you got everything up and running again
  5. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    Sorry John, but your site is back down.........
  6. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    Nevermind, but Discount Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Supplements-Taylor's Nutrition.com - Home doesn't work as there is no redirect to Discount Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Supplements-Taylor's Nutrition.com - Home

    taylorsnutrition dot com doesn't work as there is no redirect to taylorsnutrition dot com/index.php No one will be able to get to your site unless they click on a link that directs them to the index.php page.
  7. Registered User
    ahefner33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    Nevermind, but Discount Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Supplements-Taylor's Nutrition.com - Home doesn't work as there is no redirect to Discount Bodybuilding and Sports Nutrition Supplements-Taylor's Nutrition.com - Home

    taylorsnutrition dot com doesn't work as there is no redirect to taylorsnutrition dot com/index.php No one will be able to get to your site unless they click on a link that directs them to the index.php page.
    Works fine with me. The page and all the links!?
  8. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ahefner33
    Works fine with me. The page and all the links!?
    so if you go to www dot taylorsnutrition dot com you have no problems? Maybe its just not compatible with firefox. The link to the site works, but that directs you right to the index page.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo
    so if you go to www dot taylorsnutrition dot com you have no problems? Maybe its just not compatible with firefox. The link to the site works, but that directs you right to the index page.
    Working fine for me with Foxfire.

    Maybe need to delete cached files and cookies.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Registered User
    taynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Firefox is weird sometimes. Normally if you just hit refresh it will come back up. Yesterday when they called and told me the site was back up, I went to the computer and it didn't show up in firefox until I hit refresh.....
  11. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Working fine for me with Foxfire.

    Maybe need to delete cached files and cookies.


    CROWLER
    I don't know. Maybe its this new version of firefox that was just released.
  12. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    This is what i get:
    assign('image_index', $image_index); } else { $index_script = $customer_index; } // // Common includes // include $common_dir.'customer_common.p hp'; fn_add_breadcrumb(fn_get_lang_ var('home'), $index_script); if (empty($target)) { $target = 'index'; } // // Include target script from $script_targets array // if (file_exists(@$script_targets[$target])) { include $script_targets[$target]; } else { fn_set_exception('no_page'); } $smarty->assign('index_script', $index_script); fn_show_template('index.tpl',$ smarty, true); ?>
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0

    joebo, are you swearing at me ??? lol j/l

    I have tried with a few different browsers and no problem If there is on I am sure Taynut will take care of it.

    Has anyone else noticed that guy is on here like 24/7 Someone should check and see if he really is human


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  14. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by taynut
    Firefox is weird sometimes. Normally if you just hit refresh it will come back up. Yesterday when they called and told me the site was back up, I went to the computer and it didn't show up in firefox until I hit refresh.....
    Hit refresh and it works now. Good work John...
  15. Registered User
    taynut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, We are actually building another site just in case this situation arises again. Can't afford this to happen again.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The New Site Is Up...Trouble Shooting Thread!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 10:49 AM
  2. New ALRI web site is up. Looks great
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:19 PM
  3. Super Drol is up for sale right NOW!
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 06:29 PM
  4. m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 10:42 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2003, 02:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in