Best Taurus product to take to gain muscle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Taurus product to take to gain muscle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best Taurus product to take to gain muscle?

I am currently trying to decide on a product to take with the goal of gaining muscle. I had been considering running a bottle of Formastanz and recently learned about Taurus's products. Out of your entire product line, which would you say is the most optimal product to take for someone with my primary goal?

Also, is it necessary to run a PCT after taking any of your products? And as an aside, will any of your products cause gyno or hair-loss (especially in males for whom MPB is a genetic inevitability)?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

P-Bold is our "bulker" product. It can be stacked or run solo. YES, a PCT is required with our products. Although the sides are very minimal if any noticed at all. They are still PH's and not running a proper PCT is not advised. With our line, any otc PCT should suffice. As an all in one, I like the Revolution Black but next cycle will be running Licogenix.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks. I'll check into Revolution Black. As a potential alternative, would Erase suffice?

I have just a couple other quick questions. Will P-Bold affect liver enzymes? Also, will it cause hair-loss?
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks. I'll check into Revolution Black. As a potential alternative, would Erase suffice?

I have just a couple other quick questions. Will P-Bold affect liver enzymes? Also, will it cause hair-loss?
    Erase + a DAA product would work very well. Personally I always keep a SERM handy but most likely would have no need to use it for any of Taurus's progestin based ph's.

As far as liver enzymes they are not harsh on the liver, haven't heard many issues with hairless either.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Erase + a DAA product would work very well. Personally I always keep a SERM handy but most likely would have no need to use it for any of Taurus's progestin based ph's.

As far as liver enzymes they are not harsh on the liver, haven't heard many issues with hairless either.
    Look at this guy go. You know you LOVE taurus.

But yes, Exactly what these dudes said

RECOVERBRO

6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Look at this guy go. You know you LOVE taurus.

But yes, Exactly what these dudes said
    What can I say, Taurus ph's work, and wyked is amazing.....

And Erase or erase pro would be my AI choice brutha
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Yeah Erase is one of the top AI's out there. Coming off of a cycle though you need to give the boys a jump start to get them producing normally so a good test booster to go with the Erase/ Erase Pro would be needed. Most don't experience any shut down with our PH's but it's better to be safe than have shriveled pea-nuts. Our DAA-HCG along with some Erase would work very well too. Maybe even throw in a bottle of Subres. I'm not sure about the liver enzymes but like BP said, they are not harsh on the liver but a liver support supplement during cycle could easily be added. Hair---I have not had the chance to run the P-Bold yet but had no problem with the others and I'm thinking P-Bold shouldn't cause a problem either.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah Erase is one of the top AI's out there. Coming off of a cycle though you need to give the boys a jump start to get them producing normally so a good test booster to go with the Erase/ Erase Pro would be needed. Most don't experience any shut down with our PH's but it's better to be safe than have shriveled pea-nuts. Our DAA-HCG along with some Erase would work very well too. Maybe even throw in a bottle of Subres. I'm not sure about the liver enzymes but like BP said, they are not harsh on the liver but a liver support supplement during cycle could easily be added. Hair---I have not had the chance to run the P-Bold yet but had no problem with the others and I'm thinking P-Bold shouldn't cause a problem either.
    Good stuff, and yes daa hcg would be a great addition to that pct

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 09:46 PM
  2. Taurus NEW Product SUBRES - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 05:35 AM
  3. Taurus NEW Product PURE T2 - PRODUCT LAUNCH SALE - GTFIH
    By Taurus Nut. in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:17 PM