Stacking 5aohp and M1P Log (unsponsored)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here we go! I have two bottles each of 5aohp and M1P. Going to start dosing them each at 4ml per day. Will then bump to 5ml, and then ride it out at 6ml till the end of the cycle.

As far as splitting the doses go I'm torn as to whether or not I want to split them up as suggest or just dose them both first thing in the AM.

Goal here is to cut. Prior to the cycle I had lost 26 lbs in about 8 weeks (roughly 4lbs a week the first 6 weeks and then only lost a lb a week the last two weeks)

I'm not doing an insane amount of cardio as I'm trying to achieve my goals through calorie restriction. Although it is an evil that must be done. Probably be doing around 30-45 min sessions per day.

Diet is on point. Carbs are only being eaten around workout times. Everything else is pro/fat

I'll see I can can get some pics up when I have time just so y'all can see my progress.

image-2220669870.png

TAURUS NUTRI

Awards
It sounds like you are dialed in and ready to go. As far as the dosing goes, all studies were based on splitting them up through out the day. This way you keep the actives in your body and working all day/night. Keep us posted on the results. Good luck!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you are dialed in and ready to go. As far as the dosing goes, all studies were based on splitting them up through out the day. This way you keep the actives in your body and working all day/night. Keep us posted on the results. Good luck!!
Thanks for that. I know that there has always been a debate on dosing all at once or splitting things up throughout the day. I might have to do 2ml AM and 2ml preworkout as it might look kind of odd to my coworkers to see me dose throughout the day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im down to follow along bud.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother. Looks like a lot of fun. I may do this stack sometime! ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Alright so the photo uploader on this site totally blows....I had some progress pics from a few months ago that showed how fat I was compared to all the weight I've lost now and it will not let me upload either photo I just get a stupid red exclaimation I am FOCKING pissed. WTF

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Definitely in for this!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Subbed bro! I like unsponsored logs. It gives an honest view of how these products actually work.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this treats you well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride on this one!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!

Still not much to report. I'll start posting up workouts when I have the time. Here's what my diet is looking like. I started this cycle around 199-201ish.

Meal 1: two scoops iForce Protean (although this will be shifting to myofusion)
Meal 2: 1 tilapia loin, 1 can tuna, asparagus
Meal 3: 1 chicken breast, broccoli
Meal 4: 2 scoops core MRP, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop myofusion (myofusion will be shifting to Nectar)
Meal 5: 2 scoops core MRP, 1 scoop myofusion (myofusion will be shifting to nectar)
Meal 6: two whole eggs w/some egg whites (this will eventually shift to one whole egg w/egg whites, then just strictly egg whites)

on non workout days I usually cut out meal 6 and do a larger meal 5

As far as dosing in concerned, i've been doing 2ML of each in the AM and 2ML of each in the PM/Pre workout

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in, bro. Might as well get to see someone get shredded ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Niceee.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, bro. Might as well get to see someone get shredded ;)
Haha. Don't worry man you'll get to the bottom of your problem sooner or later!

Thanks bud

As far as supplementation goes here's what i'm using....

Solgar Triple Omega 3 - 6 caps per day
N2Slin - 2 caps w/workout meal and 2 caps w/post workout meal
Creatine Mono - 5g pre and 5g post
Preworkout - SAN Launch
Agmatine - 1.5 g on workout days pre workout - not dosing on off days so i double the dose after an off day
Whey (obviously)
Multi
Core ABC - 3 scoops pre workout, 3 scoops intra
BCAA Powerchews - in between meals when hungry

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
subbed! kill this ****! progestin based products excite me :))

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love how you call cardio the evil that must be done! LMAO! IN!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I love how you call cardio the evil that must be done! LMAO! IN!
It is!! I think i'm going to start throwing in some HIIT cardio with the steady state. I feel like doing too much cardio is a waste of time and a waste of muscle. I'm trying to get where I want to be through calorie restriction.

Glad to have you along!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is!! I think i'm going to start throwing in some HIIT cardio with the steady state. I feel like doing too much cardio is a waste of time and a waste of muscle. I'm trying to get where I want to be through calorie restriction.

Glad to have you along!
That is a good plan IMO. You have done great thus far man, keep it up!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That is a good plan IMO. You have done great thus far man, keep it up!
Thanks rick.

I weighed in at 199 this morning. I weigh in every day, but i'll probably only really report on mondays.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One thing i did differently today was floss before dosing. Gonna try this for the rest of the cycle to ensure max absorption. Don't know if it'll make a big difference, but my thinking is that the floss tears up the gums to a degree. Probably a moot and definitely wont hurt.
Damn dude, you might be onto something there!! I might try that when I run my 5a!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait for this to kick in

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, you might be onto something there!! I might try that when I run my 5a!!
Yeah I mean you've got nothing to lose....

Can't wait for this to kick in
Haha you and me both!!

Cool man. yeah I usually brush my teeth before my morning and night dose...does it make it better...I dunno
That's possible as well. Combining that with flossing would get you more coverage. Also depends on how hard you brush/floss.

So the dose increases on mon to 5ml. 2ml am, 2 ml preworkout/afternoon, 1ml before
Bed.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Depends. Is your floss coated with flouride or the like? Anything that stimulates mucosal activity(food, chewing gum, mouth wash etc) would have a negative effect on mucus membrane uptake. Membranes are most efficient when they haven't been active in a while. Just something to think about.
^^^ this

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nah it's just regular floss; I'll have to double check on that though.

What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

What made me think of it was when I was a kid my friends and I would use chewing tobacco to cut up our gums and then drop a dose of LSD on top of it. Always seemed to kick in MUCH faster. Maybe it was placebo.

That's interesting though. I always assumed that if you had cuts in your gums you'd have better oral absorption.
Lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol.....most people just drop another tab of acid if they need more I thought

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% ;).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Mucosal delivery is a little different. When you use a cyclo or liposomal system to increase absorption you are focusing on mucosal uptake of said compound, not penetration. Chewing tobacco would be detrimental to delivery as it activates the mucosa and effectively down regulates mucosa uptake(even though it cuts the gums and lips). Look at it as similar to lymphatic delivery... to increase lymphatic absorption we make things more fat soluble for lymphatic system uptake in the intestines. If we just cut the intestines it wouldn't help with anything ( we need uptake). Same can be said with the mucosa. It's about uptake, not penetration. When dealing with topical deliveries that rely on penetration of the active compounds through the dermis of the skin, then having an extra cut or too would(in theory) be better for absorption. Still, don't go cutting yourself just to increase something's absorption by 2-3% ;).
Nice man. Thanks for dropping in to this thread i appreciate your contribution. Reps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for more LSD

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
On a side note I might have noticed an increase in endurance today.....had a really strong bench session today. Did some trisets, supersets, dropsets, etc. Threw in some jump rope between sets. Did 10 min of steady state cardio followed by 10 min hiit. Did some work with the medicine ball after that and some bag work. Just felt like I couldn't stop working out.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.. Want to see how these products work for ya, kill it bro!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Endurance was one of the first things most have noticed.

And with these clowns in here, it's bound to get derailed a few times.