1. Registered User

Cool Have you tried 5 aOHP? Why not???

Found some reviews for you guys,

As you can see, the reviews speak for themselves

REVIEWS

AE14

"FINAL REVIEW

Ok everyone here is my final review:

Taste N/A Did I truly like the taste? Not at all. However, it is not an issue at all as I believe that the thought is that this will be coming out in pill form which makes taste a non issue.

Strength 4.5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this on this level. There seemed to be no issue from a suppressive standpoint, and yet my strength went up on a consistent basis. Very impressive

Recomp 6 out of 5 This is where this shined for me. I weighed in at 200lbs even when I started this log a month ago. Yet I am now consistently at 195lbs, much leaner and yet far more powerful. In this category I could not have asked for more. Absolute love for TN here.

Energy 5 out of 5. Another winner here. Even with my hectic work schedule, when it came time to lift, there was no hesitation what so ever. This is something that I did not expect. Oh and by the way....throw in your favorite pre w/o and watch out....Monster energy and focus

Overall 5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again. I am interested to see the price point on this when it hits the market.

Major props to TN, as they really have a winner here."

Enhanced

"FINAL REVIEW

First off, I'd like to thank Taurus Nutrition again, for giving me the opportunity to test their product. It's obvious they hit a home run w/ this one, but looking at the logs on this. This is definitely a product I will be buying! Looking forward to the other "progestin" you guys are working on as well!!

This without a doubt, was the best ph/designer I've ever run. There was not one negative side effect that I experienced throughout the entire run!! That's unheard of! I will say I did fell ever so slightly shut down beginning about a week or so ago, but I started on the DA-HCG last week, & already feel like I'm getting back to normal.

Weight
    5/11/11 - 162
    6/12/11 - 166
    I will admit, my diet didn't stay in check nearly as much as I'd intended.. My family came into town, & then it just seemed like there was something going on every other day! I blame no one but myself. I'm usually more disciplined. I think, that had my diet been more in check, the weight gain would have been closer to a much leaner 3lb gain max. I'll break this all down now:

Strength - INCREDIBLE! This is where it shined most for me. All my lifts went up considerably. I could only compare this to a Tren clone I ran a few years ago. Every week I was going up in weight. The good thing though? No joint soreness or drying out that one would get w/ other designer/ph's.

Energy - Great! It was like a switch that I could turn on & use it as needed. 99% of my workouts were in the morning, supplemented w/ Wyked, LG's Form, and of course, the Progestin. I always went into the gym w/ total focus and energy. I stayed wide open all day long! Not one bit of lethargy. When it was time to go to bed, I very easily fell asleep & stayed asleep until my alarm went off.

Recomp - Great! I did notice the first couple weeks that I was leaning out. The vascularity was more evident after the 2nd week. If I would have stuck to a cleaner diet, I could give a better account on this.

Pumps/Recovery - Excellent! I left the gym with an incredible pump & usually kept that pump until bed time! I would then wake up still feeling it! I felt "on" this whole cycle. My wife noticed it too. Recovery in the gym was great. I was flying through my workouts breaking just long enough to drink some water or gatoraid. DOMS seemed to be very minimal as well.

Libido - I should have my wife write this part!!! This stuff was freaking amazing on my libido!! Felt like I was 18 again! Enough said..

Like I said, TN hit a home run w/ this. Looking forward to putting another bottle in my kitchen cabinet & running it later on down the road!! "

Celc5-

"REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
    Pre-Cycle: 0
    Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Body Composition

..........Weight......BF%..... .Lean.......Fat.....
    Start.....185.6.....14.90..... 157.94....27.66..
    Wk 1.....188.0.....15.68.....158. 53....29.47..
    Wk 2.....191.0.....15.48.....161. 42....29.58..
    Wk 3.....193.4.....15.10.....164. 20....29.20..
    Wk 4.....193.4.....13.82.....166. 67....26.73"

Mr.Kleen

"Well first I want to thank Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to test this product. I will keep my assessment short and sweet. Well for me anyway.

If you are familiar with my reviews I do not assign numbers to characteristics. The supplement market is far to volatile and dynamic for numbers to hold up. I will basically go through some of that characteristics and list my thoughts on them.

Lean Body Mass - I have to admit that this really accelled here. Considering how the product felt, I would have never guessed I would gain 6.7 lbs of LBM in a month.

Mood - I noticed some very minor Alpha Male and aggression at first but then I leveled off. About halfway through Alpha Male was gone completely for me.

Strength - The strength on this was more in line with me getting stronger because my muscles were bigger, but not stronger just because of the androgen levels. I would say this is WAY more anabolic than it is Androgenic. Might even recommend running a DHEA product with it during longer runs to keep the alpha male feel and libido high.

Fat Burning - I would say this is nuetral. In other words no increase that was not explained by diet. When I ate big I held water and looked bloated when I didn't I cleaned up easily.

Libido - I had surges of libido enhancement but not any overall nonstop type libido. A little over halfway through I started to lose interest in sex. I could still be easily turned on if it came to it but wasn't sitting around horny like normal.

HPTA - Did not get tested before or after only giving anectdotal feedback. I would say that this caused minimal shut down. As I mentioned with libido it was not as high as normal, alpha male was gone, and my testicles were noticeably a little bit smaller starting somewhere around the 2.5 to 3 week mark. I think for a 1 month cycle a good over the counter PCT would probably suffice. However going anything over that might find you requiring a SERM of some sort.

Sides - Honestly there were not many other than the percieved slight shutdown and the known sides that go along with that. If blood pressure increased it was only slightly but never anything I noticed. Urine always had a slight yellow tint, not really any other sides to mention.

Overall Experience and Opinion

This was a great run. I started off not noticing to much going by feel and was a little worried that there may not be too much to this product. By the end of the second week I could see some definite improvement and was pleasantly surprised that I had already gained some LBM while losing fat. I enjoyed a few long weekends and higher calories after this point, my weight jumped up holding a lot of water and glycogen, but not adding any fat. I spent the last week cleaning that extra water and what not off to end up 203 coming up from 199, that is a total of 4 lbs on the scale but I also lost 2.8 lbs of fat. Leaving me with a total gain of 6.8 lbs LBM over the 4 weeks.

If I were to compare this product for mass ability I would put it with Epi, however as far as sides go I would put this in a mild category. I would definitely recommend that you commence production of this product or move to the next stage of testing for sure.

Stats:
    5/12/11 - 199 9.6% LBM 179.85, Fat 19.15
    5/28/11 - 200 8.4% LBM 183.28, Fat 16.72
    6/10/11 - 203 8% LBM 186.7, Fat 16.3"
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Registered User

Will add more later.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Nice!
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Great reviews and reasons to run this product while on a cut or recomp!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I keep telling everybody...WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE LISTEN??!?!?!?!?!?

RECOVERBRO

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I keep telling everybody...WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE LISTEN??!?!?!?!?!?
    Cause I haven't run it yet.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

This makes me look forward to stack 5aohp and M1P even more.....2 weeks and counting
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    This makes me look forward to stack 5aohp and M1P even more.....2 weeks and counting
    wow. I will watch closely... thinking about adding it in to the last half of my summer cut. Start off with the big stuff, then taper down into some weaker stuff to hold on to gains. I will have to see though... I gotta start doing more cardio as well I believe.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    wow. I will watch closely... thinking about adding it in to the last half of my summer cut. Start off with the big stuff, then taper down into some weaker stuff to hold on to gains. I will have to see though... I gotta start doing more cardio as well I believe.
    Yeah man i'm trying to cut as much bf as I can before i start....why i'm on a ton of fat burners and clenviscerate

I will also run clenviscerate for two weeks while i'm on cycle.

So my cycle will look like this....

Wk1-2: 5aohp/M1P
    Wk2-4: 5aohp/M1P and clenviscerate
    Wk4-6: 5aohp/M1P

I may do a week 6-8 depending on how I dose
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Yeah man i'm trying to cut as much bf as I can before i start....why i'm on a ton of fat burners and clenviscerate

I will also run clenviscerate for two weeks while i'm on cycle.

So my cycle will look like this....

Wk1-2: 5aohp/M1P
    Wk2-4: 5aohp/M1P and clenviscerate
    Wk4-6: 5aohp/M1P

I may do a week 6-8 depending on how I dose
    Looks solid. Did you pick up the Taurus stuff on sale?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I got two bottles of 5aohp for free via a thread promo/giveaway and two bottles of M1P on a bogo IIRC
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Just ordered my 5aOHP and can't wait to see some clean gains. Did some research and it looks like the side effects are zero which is why I went with the Taurus line. I had a bad case of gyno a while back that is finally clearing up. I don't want that to happen again. It SUCKS. 190lbs currently and would love to see 195lbs after a month. Keep you guys posted.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigisbetter View Post
    Just ordered my 5aOHP and can't wait to see some clean gains. Did some research and it looks like the side effects are zero which is why I went with the Taurus line. I had a bad case of gyno a while back that is finally clearing up. I don't want that to happen again. It SUCKS. 190lbs currently and would love to see 195lbs after a month. Keep you guys posted.
    Nice, keep me posted
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I thought I ran a log on this. In case I didn't, 5aOHP rocks! I'm a really big fan
    ***PES Representative***
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

looks good guys. looking forward to pbold in the future with free test and daa-hcg ran in my pct.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    looks good guys. looking forward to pbold in the future with free test and daa-hcg ran in my pct.
    Very nice
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Awesome guys. If you run our stuff. Dont be afraid to leave feedback for us. Much appreciated

RECOVERBRO

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    What is this sale that you speak of?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

What is this sale that you speak of?
    Is that the sale that was supposed to happen on nutra? Did it? I was waiting for it but I must have missed it? Lol
    RecoverBro ELITE
  20. Registered User

No just in the past. Nutra sale was suppose to be on M1P but it didn't happen.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  21. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    I thought I ran a log on this. In case I didn't, 5aOHP rocks! I'm a really big fan
    Yes you did.

Overall, my stack was amazing! I can only speak for recomp purposes as that is what my aim was and it did not let me down. I had consistent increases in strength and endurance while weight training without any negative sides. This isn't SD and doesn't claim to be, but I experienced loss of bf with increases in strength to a degree that I haven't been able to achieve with diet and exercise alone. The last PH that I used was epistane and the lethargy that I got with that was horrible, including rise in bp that kept me from using any stims or pre-workout drinks. 5aOHP though didn't increase my bp at all and worked very well with pre-workouts.

My only complaints would be that I ended up needing two bottles since I ran the dosage a bit higher, but that is what worked for me and honestly I can't say I wouldn't have gotten the same results with one bottle's worth. I just wanted to be sure so I ran it high. I'm also not a fan of having to deal with the oral syringes. A dropper-type package would have been nicer and less messy, but it's not that big of a pain to use the syringes that I wouldn't use a product just based on that.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yes you did.
    Thank you for finding that! One bottle of any of them may be enough for some, but it does seem like others are running more than one bottle. Plus you can stack 5aOHP with M1P or P-Bold too. There really are a lot of possibilities there. The price is sweet as well. These are not running much more than many PHs out there and the great thing is that you don't have to buy all the support products which is actually where most of my costs of running Epistane came from. You don't have the health risks of more traditional PHs and you don't have to order any sketchy research chemicals to try and save 25% of whatever "gains" you made. I ran my 5aOHP into an AnaBeta/Erase stack and they worked great together. Great stuff!
    ***PES Representative***
  23. Registered User

Thank you for finding that! One bottle of any of them may be enough for some, but it does seem like others are running more than one bottle. Plus you can stack 5aOHP with M1P or P-Bold too. There really are a lot of possibilities there. The price is sweet as well. These are not running much more than many PHs out there and the great thing is that you don't have to buy all the support products which is actually where most of my costs of running Epistane came from. You don't have the health risks of more traditional PHs and you don't have to order any sketchy research chemicals to try and save 25% of whatever "gains" you made. I ran my 5aOHP into an AnaBeta/Erase stack and they worked great together. Great stuff!
    Agreed, thing I love about our ph's is that they are relatively side free and make an easy transition from ph to pct, making pct a breeze.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  24. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

The sale price at NP is pretty damn awesome too!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/t...-servings.html

25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    The sale price at NP is pretty damn awesome too!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/t...-servings.html
    So now your beating to the punch huh,,haha...nice job bruv
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Is this guy a rep for us..LOL...Thanks buddy!!!

RECOVERBRO

27. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ

Is this guy a rep for us..LOL...Thanks buddy!!!
    Lol. I just noticed that price when I was browsing to see if np carried sub res. Figured it belonged in here.

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Too bad this stuff is hormonal lol. If it wasn't I'd run it between cycles to try. My cycle's are pretty damn intense....

I might actually pick up a few bottle though. I got some news today that will change my overall plans for my remaining time in Japan...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Too bad this stuff is hormonal lol. If it wasn't I'd run it between cycles to try. My cycle's are pretty damn intense....

I might actually pick up a few bottle though. I got some news today that will change my overall plans for my remaining time in Japan...
    Plans??? Good or Bad??

RECOVERBRO

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Plans??? Good or Bad??
    Lets just say I will probably be able to be a lot more flexible with my diet. My wife is going to continue working 3 shifts a week. Which means I'll only get to see her on sundays. Sad, but it means my bodybuilding lifestyle will be on almost full time. (i.e. No breaks, and I can control everything I eat mostly). Also means I can use all the transdermals I want... haha. And any mood swings from hormones won't be as bad since we will mostly be talking via text/phone. It's a give and take situation I guess.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Plans??? Good or Bad??
    Lets just say I will probably be able to be a lot more flexible with my diet. My wife is going to continue working 3 shifts a week. Which means I'll only get to see her on sundays. Sad, but it means my bodybuilding lifestyle will be on almost full time. (i.e. No breaks, and I can control everything I eat mostly). Also means I can use all the transdermals I want... haha. And any mood swings from hormones won't be as bad since we will mostly be talking via text/phone. It's a give and take situation I guess.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Thats cool and kinda stinks at the same time. But you get a chance to get swole and ripped..Thats always a fun time!!

RECOVERBRO

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Have you considered working one of them into your cycle? Depending on what you are using and the pathway, could make for a cool combo!

***PES Representative***
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Have you considered working one of them into your cycle? Depending on what you are using and the pathway, could make for a cool combo!
    Yea, because of it being a nonmethyl I could use it with somethign else. Though it won't make a base (DHT/DHEA) it will definitely add some mass gain potential. After I read up on it more and look at the conversions and target hormones I'll know for sure what i will do But yea... I have considered it heheh.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Forget the mood swings from the hormones (on cycle), I'd be one big raging hormone from lack of sex!!! I get pretty temperamental with just the 5 days/ month lost due to nature!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd

Forget the mood swings from the hormones (on cycle), I'd be one big raging hormone from lack of sex!!! I get pretty temperamental with just the 5 days/ month lost due to nature!
    Dang.. This entire pct only see the wife on sunday. We don't even get to hit the sheets together... My libido is truly in the trash lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Just a heads up. Taurus has a facebook page. Come show the love, check my sig

RECOVERBRO

38. Registered User

What doses were these guys running?. I see on the description of the product to take up to 8 doses a day. If you took all 8 you will need two bottles for one 4 week cycle.
  39. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What doses were these guys running?. I see on the description of the product to take up to 8 doses a day. If you took all 8 you will need two bottles for one 4 week cycle.
    Most were at recommended dose. Johnny is running 8 ml right now I think.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Yuppers 8ml a day!!! Feels pretty good so far. Got a whopping 4 weeks left, hopefully it really starts to shine the next few weeks!!

RECOVERBRO

•