Pure T2

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I am 8 days into my mini run of pure t2. I am not going to log it but leave comments in here to keep everyone updated.

-I honestly did not think I would notice anything yet but I am sweating a ton. I played a little pick up game of indoor soccer with the hockey team I train today and was completely drenched 2 minutes into the game.

-My body temp seems higher and I sweat easily just doing normal everyday things, like changing my son's diaper, running up the stairs, lol....just simple things.

I also just started taking beta alanine again after a month break that I ran out and had to order some. I find ba makes me flush in the face and I missed the tingles more then I thought I would have.

I am eating pretty clean minus some alcohol here and there and the few odd chocolates when I visit family and friends, but mainly lean meats, lots of veggies, and whey protein. I am using this bottle as a test on how my body reacts to 3,5 because I plan on running a good cut in the new year.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crapp...forgot about this...gonna have to snag some of this next supp shipment

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I actually held off after this last post because I was way to busy to train eat right etc.....we just moved into our new house, and had family down, I will be starting again in the morning.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T2 was my favorite out of all the Terminator movies. Anxious for your review ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the T-1000 should have been a bigger guy..just sayin

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah..guess your right. May have to watch that now..LOL

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well hello

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great movie.

John, your thoughts?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Pretend I am a dumb consumer, tell me more, I'm no scientist, is it like T3, it's legal, is there a write up
Sorry I was with my 2 year old and didn't have time to type more, info is in the above post. If you have any specific questions let me know.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was with my 2 year old and didn't have time to type more, info is in the above post. If you have any specific questions let me know.
Thanks for the links, how are your results?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are you planning on running this John?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How long are you planning on running this John?
Just the one bottle this time to test it, I have about a Week and a half left. I feel great, no sides at all. I sweat insane in the gym while on this, lifting or cardio, doesn't matter. I am definitely leaner but I also have cleaned up my diet, started a few other supps now too. I feel pure t2 would be an awesome cheap non stim addition to any cutting stack.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Buddy, My girl was wondering about this. I said she could most likely take it. What do you think???? A good non stim burner

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hey Buddy, My girl was wondering about this. I said she could most likely take it. What do you think???? A good non stim burner
Absolutely!