TurningGreen Review: Taurus Nutrition Wyked

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thank you to Taurus Nutrition for the opportunity to test this awesome supplement. Wyked was included as part of a package for participating in their Logo Design contest.

TASTE- 9/10 The taste is outstanding! It has a very refreshing lemon-lime taste. The finish tends to be bitter if the powder is allowed to settle, but it is in no way offensive.

SOLUBILITY- 8/10 The proprietary blend does tend to stay a little "chunky" and will settle to the bottom of the glass quickly. However just a swirl before taking the last sip does the trick, and for me is really not an issue.

ENERGY- 10/10 The energy from Wyked is outstanding. It kicks in silently like a ninja, and lasts through my workouts. I did not experience any jitters, shakes, not even increased heart rate. The drive I get from this definitely helps me dominate my workouts (which are no walk in the park). There were no head aches or negative effects with Wyked!

OVERALL- This is a fantastic pre-workout supplement! Even at one scoop I still get the boost I need to unleash the beast, and at three scoops look out you will dominate! The tatse for me is one of its strong points, and the energy Wyked delivers is probably one of the cleanest and non-offensive sources I have tried.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you to Taurus Nutrition for the opportunity to test this awesome supplement. Wyked was included as part of a package for participating in their Logo Design contest.

TASTE- 9/10 The taste is outstanding! It has a very refreshing lemon-lime taste. The finish tends to be bitter if the powder is allowed to settle, but it is in no way offensive.

SOLUBILITY- 8/10 The proprietary blend does tend to stay a little "chunky" and will settle to the bottom of the glass quickly. However just a swirl before taking the last sip does the trick, and for me is really not an issue.

ENERGY- 10/10 The energy from Wyked is outstanding. It kicks in silently like a ninja, and lasts through my workouts. I did not experience any jitters, shakes, not even increased heart rate. The drive I get from this definitely helps me dominate my workouts (which are no walk in the park). There were no head aches or negative effects with Wyked!

OVERALL- This is a fantastic pre-workout supplement! Even at one scoop I still get the boost I need to unleash the beast, and at three scoops look out you will dominate! The tatse for me is one of its strong points, and the energy Wyked delivers is probably one of the cleanest and non-offensive sources I have tried.
Nice review! WYKED is about the best tasting thing in the world! it is my personal favorite

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't myself had the opportunity to try Wyked but only have heard good things about it nice review.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Haven't myself had the opportunity to try Wyked but only have heard good things about it nice review.
It is definitely worth a try. Especially if you are getting tired of a pre-workout that you may be using currently, as that was the case with me. I was using Peach Tea Lit-Up for a while, which don't get me wrong is a great pre-workout, but the taste was really beginning to wear on me...it is extremely sweet. I was trying to hold out on the Wyked so I could run it with my 2 bottles of 5aOHP and DAA-HCG, but it was just calling my name LOL. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with Wyked and definitely refreshed. I figure if I liked it...which of course I do I could always purchase more!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really good review TG. Makes me thirsty for some reason.....

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards