is tuarus thinking of any hormonals after the progestin line

  1. New Member
    Young JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

    is tuarus thinking of any hormonals after the progestin line


    question

  2. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3070
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.04%

    Maybe some with the Androsterones but that's about it for now.
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Maybe some with the Androsterones but that's about it for now.
    Bring back a high dose MMV1 without coleus and yohimbe and you will have a winner for everyone.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Young JD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%

    Nice thanks Taurus nut
  5. Board Sponsor
    Taurus Nut.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    3070
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    57.04%

    Actually LG is doing that with a new liquid masterdrol without anything but androsterone
  6. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    Actually LG is doing that with a new liquid masterdrol without anything but androsterone
    Nice!!! So, are you just looking into other dhea metabolites? I thought I remembered reading somewhere were you stated that you were going to bring the MMV formula over to TN, regardless I'm glad to hear its revamped as a pure product, kudos. I'll be on the lookout for that. High dosed epiandrosterone is probably the best feeling thing I've ever taken. Great for cognition, leaning and libido. Price it right and they will have a customer for life.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  7. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Nice!!! So, are you just looking into other dhea metabolites? I thought I remembered reading somewhere were you stated that you were going to bring the MMV formula over to TN, regardless I'm glad to hear its revamped as a pure product, kudos. I'll be on the lookout for that. High dosed epiandrosterone is probably the best feeling thing I've ever taken. Great for cognition, leaning and libido. Price it right and they will have a customer for life.
    I agree 100%^^
  8. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I agree 100%^^
    It's really good. People are missing out by not taking it at the 800 - 1gr mark. I could see this stuff working wonders for older guys on hrt as well. What test doesn't fix, this stuff should.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It's really good. People are missing out by not taking it at the 800 - 1gr mark. I could see this stuff working wonders for older guys on hrt as well. What test doesn't fix, this stuff should.
    X2 for this old guy!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Non-Hormonals For Sale
    By Bmlax in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
  2. Alpha T2 with hormonals
    By acwingfoot in forum PES
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:08 AM
  3. Bridging non-hormonals??
    By chuebner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in