7-Keto Spray Recall

enzo123dog

Awards
I just got an e mail from Taurus Nutrition of a 7-Keto Recall. Anybody know what is the reason for this.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It explains in the email doesn't it?

enzo123dog

Awards
there is no writing in the body of the e mail and the heading looks like this with no explanation of the recall

7-KE Spray Voluntary Recall‏

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
there is no writing in the body of the e mail and the heading looks like this with no explanation of the recall

7-KE Spray Voluntary Recall‏
This is the body of the email:

For any of you following the controversy, it does appear that there is a very small amount of 5a-androstanediol in our 7-KE product (roughly 3% of the active ingredient). Even though we feel that this is probably a normal situation where our supplier did give us one of the materials with less than 95% purity, we still feel like the right thing to do is advise our customers and offer a refund. We strongly feel that this trace amount isn't enough to cause ANY physiological effect, but it's the right thing to do. Please discard your unused portion.

To answer every critic on the boards this stuff happens when you rely on Chinese suppliers and has happened to many companies in the past. I hope you treat Taurus the same way you've treated them. It's regrettable, but this stuff happens and we will in act even tougher testing protocols to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
If you wish to get a refund, please email:

[email protected] with your order number and name and we will issue you a check.

enzo123dog

Awards
I appreciate the integrity that you would let the consumer know.

xwindowuser

Awards
This is the body of the email:

For any of you following the controversy, it does appear that there is a very small amount of 5a-androstanediol in our 7-KE product (roughly 3% of the active ingredient). Even though we feel that this is probably a normal situation where our supplier did give us one of the materials with less than 95% purity, we still feel like the right thing to do is advise our customers and offer a refund. We strongly feel that this trace amount isn't enough to cause ANY physiological effect, but it's the right thing to do. Please discard your unused portion.

To answer every critic on the boards this stuff happens when you rely on Chinese suppliers and has happened to many companies in the past. I hope you treat Taurus the same way you've treated them. It's regrettable, but this stuff happens and we will in act even tougher testing protocols to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
If you wish to get a refund, please email:

7kerefund with your order number and name and we will issue you a check.

The yahoo address is non functioning and after buying 2 bottles I bought two more as they were going out of stock. However I never got anything from the use of at least one whole bottle. Nothing. I was also concerned about the type of alcohol used in teh spray as it is not a good alcohol for the body. isopropyl alcohol is poisonous actually.
I'm glad to be getting my money back.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tried to send email to address with my order # s to get refund and got this error message
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
Can a Taurus rep help out with this why does the email address I was sent to get a refund not exist?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this exactly the conclusion PA tested for? I only saw him say he found "something else" in it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, more importantly, how would this have impacted Rosie?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I bought 4 bottles, used 1 and a half, heard about the controversy and decided to stop using it. I am happy that Taurus finally admitted to the problem and will take care of the customers, but as others have said the email address isn't working. Hope to hear from a rep soon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The yahoo address is non functioning and after buying 2 bottles I bought two more as they were going out of stock. However I never got anything from the use of at least one whole bottle. Nothing. I was also concerned about the type of alcohol used in teh spray as it is not a good alcohol for the body. isopropyl alcohol is poisonous actually.
I'm glad to be getting my money back.
Tried to send email to address with my order # s to get refund and got this error message
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
Can a Taurus rep help out with this why does the email address I was sent to get a refund not exist?
I bought 4 bottles, used 1 and a half, heard about the controversy and decided to stop using it. I am happy that Taurus finally admitted to the problem and will take care of the customers, but as others have said the email address isn't working. Hope to hear from a rep soon.
I tried the email and it kicked back on me too. If your having problems getting your email's through (which I take it most are) you can contact them through this CS email with the same info and they should help you out:

[email protected]

You can also contact them via phone if you still have any other questions about the refund process at:

702-232-8522

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
SERIOUSLY! my girlfriend uses this on and off. should she never use it again!?

if it contains a PH/PS it isn't something id want to take on my down time...dang... i thought it was a decent product :/

I may have to take TN up on their reemburstment offer. Being that I bought 4 of these, id be more than willing to get a different product...is that an option?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I'd advise her not to take it any more.

To Taurus, did you run QA tests on the ingredients for 5aOHP? Assuming that you used a similar supplier, one would make the assumption it may not have been pure as well.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i tried myself to the yahoo account and got the error message. emailed customer service friday and they still didnt email me back. i just wanted a refund for 2/4 bottles i bought or some store credit and still waiting for the reply. doubt we're gonna get refunded. and we wonder why the other reps left the company

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried myself to the yahoo account and got the error message. emailed customer service friday and they still didnt email me back. i just wanted a refund for 2/4 bottles i bought or some store credit and still waiting for the reply. doubt we're gonna get refunded. and we wonder why the other reps left the company
It could be that they didn't get to your message before the close of business hours. A lot of companies do not reply to emails over the weekend. Give them until the end of business tomorrow and if you don't hear anything from them call. 702-232-8522

enzo123dog

Awards
I emailed the customer service and they responded quickly but the yahoo account does not work. I wonder how many bottles they sold? Thats alot of revenue down the drain.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles of this. Rosie was using the spray quite religiously IIRC.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all those with comments and messages re my use of 7-KE, honestly, I am fine, and there is no cause for concern about me re physiological effects. In saying this, please bear in mind that I am not like most other females when it comes to physiological function and what I say pertains only to me in this case, and as mentioned below, all other females who have or are using 7-KE will have to make their own decision about whether or not to continue their usage of it.

It's had no negative effects on me and I love it, regardless!

SERIOUSLY! my girlfriend uses this on and off. should she never use it again!?
That's an informed decision she will have to make for herself.

I'd advise her not to take it any more.
Advising me or 808rebel re his missus? If it's at me, you should know me well enough to know that I make informed decisions - I made one to beta test the product because I trust Eric, and then to continue using it (I have been using 7-KE for quite some time and know how my body responds to the product), and this incident means another to be made. If at 808rebel re his missus, as I said to him, whether she continues using it or not is entirely up to her.

I ran two bottles of this. Rosie was using the spray quite religiously IIRC.
You're correct - 7-KE is one of my staples and I haven't stopped using it since my first bottle last December!

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
guess ill a couple more days till they respond

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Rosie, I was referring to his missy :) I know you are well educated enough to make the decision but I'd still personally err on the side of caution with other females/significant others and have them stop at least temporarily while they get a solid understanding of what they are taking or possibly going to take. But that's just my opinion and obviously everyone has the right to do what they want, I just like erring on the safe side when it comes to advising others

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Rosie, I was referring to his missy :) I know you are well educated enough to make the decision but I'd still personally err on the side of caution with other females/significant others and have them stop at least temporarily while they get a solid understanding of what they are taking or possibly going to take. But that's just my opinion and obviously everyone has the right to do what they want, I just like erring on the safe side when it comes to advising others
The bolded words - EVERYone should do this anyway, period! You should ALWAYS know and understand about what you are using (if you don't and are not knowledgeable about this yourself, only taking the word of another over doing your own research on it, it's being foolish, IMO), and even more importantly, WHY you are using it - everything should have a PURPOSE for its usage and not just be used for the sake of it or because someone else said you should use it.

~Rosie~

henryv

Awards
  • Established
The bolded words - EVERYone should do this anyway, period! You should ALWAYS know and understand about what you are using (if you don't and are not knowledgeable about this yourself, only taking the word of another over doing your own research on it, it's being foolish, IMO), and even more importantly, WHY you are using it - everything should have a PURPOSE for its usage and not just be used for the sake of it or because someone else said you should use it.

~Rosie~
If it's not listed on the label, people can't make an informed decision.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there's not a lot you can do if a product has A,B,C listed as the ingredients and actually it contains X,Y,Z.

I'm assuming a lot of companies 'rely on Chinese suppliers' so god knows how many other supps have unknown ingredients in them. It only makes me respect companies who post a COA with their supps. I think those companies will be getting more of my business in the future.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's had no negative effects on me and I love it, regardless!
I wasn't sure if you took part in tested competitions or would have any issues with it professionally.

As Henry knows, I looked into this and Prototype's 7 spray. If Taurus were available in the UK I would have probably bought a bottle as the main problem was availability here. If I had taken it and found out it was contaminated I would have been seriously annoyed. It is a small contamination in terms of the overall product but I don't want to take in these type of contaminants in any form. I am a 'natural' trainee for a reason and like to keep it that way.

I hope it won't effect any tested competitors.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true, but knowing about it NOW, they CAN make an informed decision henceforth.

I wasn't sure if you took part in tested competitions or would have any issues with it professionally.

As Henry knows, I looked into this and Prototype's 7 spray. If Taurus were available in the UK I would have probably bought a bottle as the main problem was availability here. If I had taken it and found out it was contaminated I would have been seriously annoyed. It is a small contamination in terms of the overall product but I don't want to take in these type of contaminants in any form. I am a 'natural' trainee for a reason and like to keep it that way.

I hope it won't effect any tested competitors.
Yes, the competitions I have competed in and will compete in are tested competitions. Therefore, I likely will NOT be competing as I wanted to at the end of October or this year, for this reason, erring on the side of caution, also considering the time out I have had to have from training and the changes re physique because of my recent injury. Believe me, I am VERY selective about the products I use, especially having been an elite athlete who was required to perform random drug tests throughout my cycling career, but also because it is a conscious decision of mine to be a lifetime natural athlete, so yes, while it was disappointing to hear about the contamination, now that it is know, measures, including not competing this year, can be taken to set it right, Ben.

~Rosie~

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got the emails too. Unfortunately they don't respond back to me and neither does the owner of Taurus respond to my PM's on here either or reply to these threads.

I got 2 bottles that I want a refund for, any stand up company would be contacting me back and getting my refund... So what's going on TaurusNut?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I had some significant androgenic side effects after following Rosies log and upping my daily sprays to 24+. I posted this on phf before the recall. I'm very DHT-sensative and carefully avoid it, so I was rather pissed to learn about,this "contamination." Btw, you don't need a lot of 5aa in a transdermal to feel it...not to mention the other dht precursor in there...what a scam.

Sent from my M860 using Tapatalk

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've got the emails too. Unfortunately they don't respond back to me and neither does the owner of Taurus respond to my PM's on here either or reply to these threads.

I got 2 bottles that I want a refund for, any stand up company would be contacting me back and getting my refund... So what's going on TaurusNut?
Same here multiple attempts to email their customer service with my order #s with no response. I'm not optimistic about the refund ever coming. I'll be happy to send back my bottle and 1/2 I just want my $ back as i stopped using it after the current revelations and will never use it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established

Same here multiple attempts to email their customer service with my order #s with no response. I'm not optimistic about the refund ever coming. I'll be happy to send back my bottle and 1/2 I just want my $ back as i stopped using it after the current revelations and will never use it.
same here. sent pms, emails, called and no one picked up. idk guys, doubt we're gettin any refund. at least some store credit would be nice

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here. sent pms, emails, called and no one picked up. idk guys, doubt we're gettin any refund. at least some store credit would be nice
Actually no..... I wouldn't buy any of there products again. EVER.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Actually no..... I wouldn't buy any of there products again. EVER.
lol ther daa-hcg was awesome. good price and got 52 servings out of it

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
this is exactly where i stand...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
man why do companies always blame the poor chinese instead of taking responibility for their own mistakes. a qc on the product would have helped avoid all of this. maybe taurus should follow primordial performances lead

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I was like Rosie and used alot of sprays . Like A LOT lol, and I swear there was definitely something aside from cortisol control going on. This proves that to be true. Sending my info in for a refund or store credit, preferably refund, tonight. Kinda bitter to be honest. I know Eric and Taurus can bring great things to our market, but right now I am a bit upset.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Will you be sending 5aOHP to Patrick Arnold to have him test it?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will issue refunds to anyone that asks. Again, the tested amount was 3% of the dose.

All people will get refund checks who wrote to the customer service. The issue is that the email was not valid (can't use a # in yahoo), so we jut resent with customer service as the contact.

Other than that we are not going to reply to every email sent. You will get a refund.

enzo123dog

Awards
I recieved a replacement product of my liking today via ups instead of a check. Thanks for the quick response.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recieved a replacement product of my liking today via ups instead of a check. Thanks for the quick response.
Nice to see it's getting resolved.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well that should of told us that was a option and if they had time to send out Product, why hasn't and recieved their checks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that should of told us that was a option and if they had time to send out Product, why hasn't and recieved their checks
Maybe they just re-credited your card. If I was you I would check my balance just to be sure. That seems like an easier thing to do as a whole then sending everyone a refund check IMO.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well they said a check. Yes that would of been easier but it's not what they said