Taurus Big K - No Longer With Taurus

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guys,

Kelly is no longer working for Taurus. It clearly wasn't working out. Good news is that Chris will be back in about 2 weeks and I will be back on track here shortly.

Regards,

Eric

PS - New stuff coming

T2 (just the 3,5 diido no other ingredients)
Progestin #2
Progestin #3

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
seemed like a good guy, but apparently made promises he could not keep. I recieved one of those empty promises

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good move, he needed to go. And let's get some delivery promises honored in the future, it is giving Taurus a bad name outside of just NP and correcting some of this will go a long way.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish chris never left! Very good guy who always came thru.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Chris didn't "leave" he just has work duties that are keeping him busy 24/7. Ok, any promises I need to rectify let me know!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

Kelly is no longer working for Taurus. It clearly wasn't working out. Good news is that Chris will be back in about 2 weeks and I will be back on track here shortly.

Regards,

Eric

PS - New stuff coming

Progestin #2
Progestin #3
hmmmm hope this new T2 stuff comes @150mcg per cap :firedevil:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys,

Regards,

Eric

PS - New stuff coming

Progestin #2
Progestin #3
How about some breakdown on what to expect from these two additional progestins you mention?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, shift and T2 are 3,3.

Dexa from iforce has 3,5

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear Chris is coming back. Hope things start going fastline in the right direction. The whole progestin line is very intriguing to me and the reviews have been golden.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chris didn't "leave" he just has work duties that are keeping him busy 24/7. Ok, any promises I need to rectify let me know!
Just the one about busting out with some great products!! ;~D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seemed like a good guy, but apparently made promises he could not keep. I recieved one of those empty promises
Hit up Eric he will take care of you

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's just say that we have a few VERY cool things in the works! I am sure people will love them...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what is the story with LG and Taurus... is one an owner of the other, is Taurus just the more "hardcore" brand since it sells hormonals, some explanation would go a long way.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Taurus us 100% separate from LG. I do still log in to help out from time to time for the LG stuff. I know it gets confusing facebook is the same thing. I log in under LG and then also the LG people do as well which I am sure confuses the hell out of everyone.

I still obviously own a portion of LG so, I have a vested interest in seeing it do well and still help out but my partner Warren doesn't have anything to do with running Taurus.

So, in a nutshell, sometimes LG posting is me and sometimes it's one of the employees. Same with the facebook stuff. Not all competition is unfriendly. The progestins are 100% my invention as are the DHEA derivatives that I license out. Warren doesn't have anything to do with those either. I license quite a few formulations and also patent pending inventions to other companies.

Clear as mud? ;)

In doing all of that I was hoping Kelly would help me out and instead he destroyed a great team. He has some personal problems that he needs to clear up. Sometimes when you give someone a break you get ****ed over...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus us 100% separate from LG. I do still log in to help out from time to time for the LG stuff. I know it gets confusing facebook is the same thing. I log in under LG and then also the LG people do as well which I am sure confuses the hell out of everyone.

I still obviously own a portion of LG so, I have a vested interest in seeing it do well and still help out but my partner Warren doesn't have anything to do with running Taurus.

So, in a nutshell, sometimes LG posting is me and sometimes it's one of the employees. Same with the facebook stuff. Not all competition is unfriendly. The progestins are 100% my invention as are the DHEA derivatives that I license out. Warren doesn't have anything to do with those either. I license quite a few formulations and also patent pending inventions to other companies.

Clear as mud? ;)

In doing all of that I was hoping Kelly would help me out and instead he destroyed a great team. He has some personal problems that he needs to clear up. Sometimes when you give someone a break you get ****ed over...
Thanks for clearing that up!
One day I may try logging some of your products! Until then keep making amazing stuff over at Taurus !!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Love me some Wyked man, stuff is strong! Loving it right now after my break from stims.
Looking forward to the wetter progestin ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Clear as mud? ;)

Appreciate the clarification.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Clear as mud? ;)

Well said Eric. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for Taurus.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Actually glad to hear you're still involved there :).Would love to see both companies do well.

Sad to say, No good deed goes unpunished... Hopefully onwards and upwards for Taurus from here!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You boys are cleaning house!
Not necessarily cleaning house. The ship was just steering off course a little bit and Eric righted it. Looking forward to see Chris take the reigns.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am back on it, just waiting to get the T2 in and then the other new progestins. We have a good group coming and I am excited to get the new products out the door!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am back on it, just waiting to get the T2 in and then the other new progestins. We have a good group coming and I am excited to get the new products out the door!
Real excited over T2!!! Is it 3,3 Diiodo L Thyronine? or the 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine?

Also are you just releasing that semi-wet progestin?

Or are those other progestins being released along with it :firedevil:

Sorry for all the questions.. Just real excited for what Taurus has in store next :firedevil:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the 3,5-diiodothyronine, no 3,3. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the 3,5-diiodothyronine, no 3,3. :)
In that case I would imagine it should stack nicely with Alpha T2 from PES for a sick stack

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's the 3,5 version, I am just not well versed on the 3,3, but let me look more into it if you think it is worth it.