Best of luck BigT!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, another huge loss for Taurus.. Best of luck T!! Just dont leave AM.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear this T.

steppinRazor

Awards
Whats really goin on at Taurus?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, no offense to those that remain, but that clinches it as for fav Taurus reps. You, Josh, Staked and 3Clipse are awesome peeps and I wish you all the best. Kindest regards

T

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, no offense to those that remain, but that clinches it as for fav Taurus reps. You, Josh, Staked and 3Clipse are awesome peeps and I wish you all the best. Kindest regards

T
Josh is gone too dude!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Josh is gone too dude!
Yep, that is what I meant. Those dudes were my fav Taurus reps. The loyalty I have shown to that company was based on the trust I had in those guys, Josh in particular. Sad day indeed.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Yet another big loss for Taurus! Best BigT!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think they just expanded to fast without having proper protocols in place to keep things running smoothly. Simple as that and honestly...I'm more upset because I consider the reps my friends...this company is just having a bump in the road and will comeback strong and more effective once they get more things in place. In short they are still a great company and should not lose anyone's respect, they are young, new and growing so keep that in mind.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that is what I meant. Those dudes were my fav Taurus reps. The loyalty I have shown to that company was based on the trust I had in those guys, Josh in particular. Sad day indeed.
No need to not trust them Bud... I still will support Taurus even though I am no lonbger an official rep. Eric is a bad ass formulator and makes awesome products! TRUST ME, there is a lot more coming from Taurus

I think they just expanded to fast without having proper protocols in place to keep things running smoothly. Simple as that and honestly...I'm more upset because I consider the reps my friends...this company is just having a bump in the road and will comeback strong and more effective once they get more things in place. In short they are still a great company and should not lose anyone's respect, they are young, new and growing so keep that in mind.
DING DING DING ... Worded perfectly!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to not trust them Bud... I still will support Taurus even though I am no lonbger an official rep. Eric is a bad ass formulator and makes awesome products! TRUST ME, there is a lot more coming from Taurus
Thanks Josh, as honestly, I was not sure. Based on your word, they will continue to have my support.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Growing pains of a new company. It takes time but like Judo said, Eric knows his craft and the other details will be worked out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 278
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
smith_69 General Chat 69