5aOHP Dosing Question / How Many Bottles?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

Question 5aOHP Dosing Question / How Many Bottles?

Okay bros, I figure I'd ask you experts this question

What would the ideal dosing for 5aOHP be for a 180lb male and how long is the "perfect" cycle? And how many bottles does one need to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Z

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Okay bros, I figure I'd ask you experts this question

What would the ideal dosing for 5aOHP be for a 180lb male and how long is the "perfect" cycle? And how many bottles does one need to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Z
    This is tricky considering no one really knows how any individual will react to any said hormone. At your weight though, 4ml/day spread out through the day would be good. You could dose it however you like, 1ml morning, 1ml afternoon, 1ml pwo and 1ml night or 1ml morning and noon and 2ml preworkout. For me the ideal usage would be 2ml prewo, 1ml afternoon, 1ml evening(but that's just me seeing as how I'm a early morning worker-outer ). You'll just have to play around with it and see what works best for you. As for cycle length, 4-6 weeks is ideal so one to two bottles at 4ml a day would suffice.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

Sweet, thanks man! Do you know how many mL are in each bottle? Trying to calculate the exact length options haha
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    This is tricky considering no one really knows how any individual will react to any said hormone. At your weight though, 4ml/day spread out through the day would be good. You could dose it however you like, 1ml morning, 1ml afternoon, 1ml pwo and 1ml night or 1ml morning and noon and 2ml preworkout. For me the ideal usage would be 2ml prewo, 1ml afternoon, 1ml evening(but that's just me seeing as how I'm a early morning worker-outer ). You'll just have to play around with it and see what works best for you. As for cycle length, 4-6 weeks is ideal so one to two bottles at 4ml a day would suffice.

Awesome advice right thurr
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sweet, thanks man! Do you know how many mL are in each bottle? Trying to calculate the exact length options haha
    120ml

So 4ml/day would last you 30 days.

6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I would get two bottles. From what I have read in the logs of it, 5aOHP only gets better as you go and a 6 or 8 week cycle would yield the best results. But then again I have yet to try this myself, only basing this from what the loggers are posting.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

Edit: Order issue fixed! Taurus is really beasting it with customer support Fastest I ever received a response from a company. Great work guys, you are setting the customer service bar very high!
    Last edited by zb126; 08-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

I would go ahead and get 2 bottles and run it for 6 to 8 weeks. Start out with 4ml like "the great Taurus reps" are saying. If you are not seeing the results you are happy with then ramp it up a bit.
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

Edit: Order issue fixed! Taurus is really beasting it with customer support Fastest I ever received a response from a company. Great work guys, you are setting the customer service bar very high!
    Glad your taken care of man. Are you going to be logging the cycle? If so, post us a link when you get it started.

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great to see you back on the boards man!
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Great to see you back on the boards man!
    Thanks man! Been super busy with a job switch and relocation and my time has been pretty limited so I've been on some other boards a little more. Things are settlign down so its time to get back in this b!tch
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks man! Been super busy with a job switch and relocation and my time has been pretty limited so I've been on some other boards a little more. Things are settlign down so its time to get back in this b!tch
    Well awesome to have a good guy back
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Interesting??? What kind of dosing should i be doing at a body weight of 235??? Looking to due my log right away but i want to be taking the right dose....Plus at the moment all i have is one bottle...Booo!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  14. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%

I always advocate starting at the lower dosages to assess how you will react. Start out with 4ml, see how it works for a few days and ramp up. Given your body weight, it would be reasonable to ramp up to 6ml/day after a few days of use. Gauge it, see how you feel and go from there.

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.05%

im out of the loop on this stuff.. does it suppress normal hormone production? PCT?
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.41%

freefall365-- yes, it could suppress normal hormone production, however none of the testers noticed anything that would suggest they were experiencing bad shutdown. That said, I do not believe any of the testers had bloodwork done so its hard to really know without that extra information.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomp with 5aOHP and 7KE...and other fun stuff
    By Aleksandar37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 02:04 PM