Out Now 4 New Stacks From Taurus Nutrition!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey guys we now have 4 new stacks out. I have priced the 25% off of what you would pay if you bought them individually. Get them while you can.

Follow the links for the stack!

1. Total Recomp Stack: This stack would be great for anyone looking to do a recomp! You've seen the logs on our 5aOHP and also on Wyked and 7-KE spray! Now you can have all of these fantastic products in one stack ready to go!

The Total Recomp Stack

2. The Lean Muscle Stack: The most complete stack on the market! Intense muscle growth along with recovery and hardening.

The Lean Muscle Stack

3. The Hardcore Stack: The Hardcore Stack is geared for the more advanced lifter that has experience with prohormones.

The Hardcore Stack

4. The Maximus Stack: This is the big dog of Muscle Stacks! If you live to lift. If you live at the gym. If your Idea of a great meal comes out of a shaker cup. Then this is the stack for you.

The Maximus Stack

Thanks guys for your support.

Big K

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in on this guys!

mj40069

Awards
Deals are awesome, couldn't pass this up. Hardcore stack for me!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Maximus stack is an INCREDIBLE deal!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! I'm hoping to get going on mine this week.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I'm hoping to get going on mine this week.
If you jump on this this week, don't forget to put your order # in the "Customer promo" I have running for another chance to win a product! It ends Friday:D

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you jump on this this week, don't forget to put your order # in the "Customer promo" I have running for another chance to win a product! It ends Friday:D
I already ordered two bottles and have 5 bottles of 7-KE. I put three order numbers into that contest lol.

Thunder1

Awards
Okay i'm interested in these stacks. being on trt is the da-hcg for pct? I don't need pct. looking @ the maximus stack.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay i'm interested in these stacks. being on trt is the da-hcg for pct? I don't need pct. looking @ the maximus stack.
Try and PM BigK, some substitutions can possibly be made.

Also to add some users have reported benefits of supplementing with DAA while on TRT.

Thunder1

Awards
^^^^ Daa. I've talked to a couple different companies & doctors anout if it will work upping test levels on trt & most have stated that it works thru the pituitary & w/ that not working to produce test then how is this going to kick in the pituitary? I'd love to find out but don't want to waste money in the mean time.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ Daa. I've talked to a couple different companies & doctors anout if it will work upping test levels on trt & most have stated that it works thru the pituitary & w/ that not working to produce test then how is this going to kick in the pituitary? I'd love to find out but don't want to waste money in the mean time.
See below:

I had my bloodwork done while on TRT

with TRT it was always 750-922 at various times of bloodwork

on DAA with TRT it came out at 1322

which is absolutely amazing to me but

my estrogen was also much higher on DAA which for me at least means I must run an anti arom with it....as it also is raising my estrogen levels.

I started that right after this last bloodwork that was with using DAA

Why your testosterone went down? I got no idea.

Also to note...my SHBG went astonishingly low....which made my free testosterone very high.....so i dont know what it is doing to SHBG but mine was very low. Again exciting (for me at least).
43 YEAR OLD CHIROPRACTOR who does alot of testing in the San Diego area.

He used DAA (with Dim for the antiestrogen effects)

Testing done on 4/26/10

PRE DAA BELOW
pre bloodwork image - http://intensemuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37061&d=1287534170

POST DAA BELOW

Testing drawn on 5/29/10 five weeks later

Something is going on in the conversion here via total test / free test in my opinion whether its thru lowered SHBG or whatever it is.

His testosterone more than doubled in 5 weeks yet other factors went downward. I attribute the estro lowering to the DIM.

Regardless....I would like to know what your SHBG was and also your free testosterone jvandemo.
Post bloodwork image -http://intensemuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37062&d=1287534442

Source -http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=42586

FYI, but I'm sure you know this already. That DAA sh$t really works. I'm on TRT and usually run about 775-1100 on my six month blood tests. I had been taking it with my pre-workout drink for about a month before a blood test. My test came back over 1,600! My doctor freaked out and wanted to take me off TRT. I had to explain the whole DAA thing so he could look it up, LOL!

I'm sure it will work great for a PCT.
I take it with my pre-workout drink just for simplicity sake. I couldnt find any good info on the when or how, etc. BTW, "Matrix", who usually posts in the anit-aging section, reported how over the last few months "LABCORP" test results have been coming back 200-300 points high for some reason.

That explains why my total test was off the chart at 1,600+. The DAA would have still raised it about 300 points more or less which is still significant IMO for an over the counter supplement.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/170430-daa-question.html

Would any OTC supplement boost endogenous testosterone for someone on a low dose TRT protocol? I understand that hCG is used for this purpose. Just wondering if a supplement such as DAA would have any effect.

My TRT protocol uses transdermal gel. I currently can't get any more than prescribed. However, my thought is to periodically boost endogenous testosterone to keep the boys active and maybe get a little extra t flowing. My understanding is that hGC or clomid would do this with hCG being the compound of choice. My question is, can any OTC product raise testosterone in a "shutdown" male?

InterFC, I agree that an AI would likely work. However, I'm already using a low dose adex and estrodial is fairly low.

ah i see, in that case i believe DAA is the way to go. no other product comes to mind.

you may not get phenomenal results, but it should help a little. maybe try some ZMA too? those two together may help some.

I agree. But seriously, good discussion. If DAA truly works to stimulate test in the presents of exogenous testosterone it would be a huge plus for those of us on low dose TRT.

I don't just 'think' something is going to happen to my 'boys' from taking DAA whilst on TRT - I know it did. It actually happened.

TRT is not necessarily the same as going on cycle as far as effects on suppression/shutdown of the HPTA. Dosage and duration of treatment are 2 variables that affect this. For example, in my case, I was on a low dose test cream which worked well for me - too well according to my bloodwork. But it was still 'supplemental' if you like. Meaning that I wasn't completely shutdown as far as my own LH and test production was concerned but obviously there was some suppression.

Its not the same as doing a gram of test a week and dropping A-Bombs for a kick start where you will be shut down before you know it.

Getting back to the 'boys' - I already had some atrophy before the TRT due to (my belief) my previous use of finasteride. It didn't get noticeably worse with the commencement of the test cream but using DAA was very effective as discussed previously.

Are you an Aussie Nunya?

http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/41297-otc-supplement-boost-endogenous-testosterone-trt.html

Thunder1

Awards
^^^^^ This is great info thanks. If the first bit comes from the original doggcrapp then i'll give it a try. I'm going to need a AI w/ this then.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^^ This is great info thanks. If the first bit comes from the original doggcrapp then i'll give it a try. I'm doing to need a AI w/ this then.
There is the link above to the original thread so you can see the full discussion and not just the info I pulled out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't give you scientific explanations, but indeed daa-hcg does work very well with trt. i am on 200mg weekly of test cyp.