Quick 7-KE Question

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Does 7-KE have similar effects on cortisol that Forma Stanzol / Formestane does? Or, in other words, could I use 7-KE in the same fashion as Forma during a PH cycle for cortisol control?If yes, what would be a proper dosage? THANKS :bigok:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you are referring to an ingredient 7-keto or 7-oxo, then it is an excellent compound for modulating cortisol levels. It's not the same as formestane, which is mostly an ant-estrogen or the other compound forma stanzol which I am not sure what it is exactly, but it sounds like a prohormone to winstrol. Whilst on a cut, you are best off stacking 7-oxo and formestane at effective doses and making sure your diet, workout regmine, stress level, sleep, etc. are kept in check ;) Best of luck to ya brother.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I was referring to the 7-KE spray that TN makes...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I just looked it up. Yes, the 7-keto spray looks nice. You'll get some nice cortisol modulation with it. You won't get prohormone effects, but you won't get the negative sides. This is great for all purposes.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks for the response. Essentially im trying to determine if the TN 7-KE I have will be sufficient at cort control for my upcoming PH cycle, or if im better off buying forma which is more targeted for a ph cycle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does 7-KE have similar effects on cortisol that Forma Stanzol / Formestane does? Or, in other words, could I use 7-KE in the same fashion as Forma during a PH cycle for cortisol control?If yes, what would be a proper dosage? THANKS :bigok:
You can't compare 7-KE to Formestane, since one is hormonal and the other is not, with each doing different things. 7-KE is a cortisol controller. Formestane is an AI - it does not affect cortisol.

If you used 7-KE during your cycle, use 6 sprays twice daily, applied to your midsection - front and back, preferably after a shower.

Thanks for the response. Essentially im trying to determine if the TN 7-KE I have will be sufficient at cort control for my upcoming PH cycle, or if im better off buying forma which is more targeted for a ph cycle
If you want cortisol control, you could possibly use 7-KE. You can stack 7-KE and Formestane - would be great for a cutting or recomp cycle. If the compound you are using is dry, there is no need to use Formestane with it.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks for clarifying that rosie! :) .. Yeah the compound is dry. Dienolone aka tren & epistane stack, extra dry actually.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying that rosie! :) .. Yeah the compound is dry. Dienolone aka tren & epistane stack, extra dry actually.
No worries :)

You don't need to add either 7-KE or Formestane to that stack, and I don't recommend stacking either with your cycle. Tren controls cortisol and Epistane has AI properties.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
oh wow. this is even better news. lol... idk how I haven't read that before, learn something everyday. thanks Rosie! ur the best :bigok:

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Rosie....you the girl! You know your stuff I am impressed!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hello Rosie. Very nice informative post, my friend! Good to see you with a nice company and a very impressive product line-up. You always give good, honest feedback as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh wow. this is even better news. lol... idk how I haven't read that before, learn something everyday. thanks Rosie! ur the best :bigok:
If you've run your cycle or considerations for a cycle by someone, they should have told you this. Researching the different compounds and products would probably also have yielded this information. You're welcome, though :)

Rosie....you the girl! You know your stuff I am impressed!
I'm not just here to look pretty, LOL :D Congratulations on joining Eric and his team, too!

Hello Rosie. Very nice informative post, my friend! Good to see you with a nice company and a very impressive product line-up. You always give good, honest feedback as well.
Thanks, hun - just trying to help out :)

~Rosie~