Tracking Number

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
So I had to jump on 4 bottles of 7-KE, as topical 7-keto products work wonders for me. Not to mention I'm sure TN will have only the best products. The thing is my apartment complex is terrible when it comes to deliveries so I need to stay on top of them. I emailed Taurus directly but haven't heard back yet. Do you guys provide tracking numbers?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I had to jump on 4 bottles of 7-KE, as topical 7-keto products work wonders for me. Not to mention I'm sure TN will have only the best products. The thing is my apartment complex is terrible when it comes to deliveries so I need to stay on top of them. I emailed Taurus directly but haven't heard back yet. Do you guys provide tracking numbers?
I forwarded this question to the powers that be. Simply because I do not know :p

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PM me your real name and addy and I'll get it to shipping dept. FYI I was just advised we do not give tracking numbers.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PM me your real name and addy and I'll get it to shipping dept. FYI I was just advised we do not give tracking numbers.
True, ^^ Let me see if we can do a one time thing for you. No promises but atleast i can try for ya bud;) What was your order#?