N00b 7-KE questions

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i stumbled across 7-KE on ur guys' website today, and up until today, i've never looked into 7-KE or any similar product. but now im interested.

what does it do? by what means does it "reduce the appearance of cellulite"?

thanks guys :bigok:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a cortisol reducer that you spray on your body. A reduction in cortisol will result in a reduction of cellulite and fat.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i stumbled across 7-KE on ur guys' website today, and up until today, i've never looked into 7-KE or any similar product. but now im interested.

7-KE is a topical 7-keto DHEA product that helps with cortisol control. Controlling cortisol can aid with fat loss. Cellulite is just fat, and if you reduce fat, you will end up reducing cellulite.

Read more about 7-keto and what it does in Topical 7-Keto.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

7KE will have a systematic and localized effect on weight loss .

7KE should increase the activity of 3 thermogenic enzymes which helps stimulate fatty acid oxidation in the liver.

fatty acyl CoA oxidase
malic enzyme
glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase

These enzymes are what causes the liver cells to burn fatty acids for energy for an overall weight loss effect

It may possibly block the conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol at the site applied. By blocking the cortisol, it would allow the fat in the area to be burned off without the stress hormone redepositing

Note - this is a limited run item and the current inventory is all that is left. After this sells out it will be gone forever!

For more information on 7-KE see this for a list of the beta tester logs, reviews, and studies involving 7-keto http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171855

Also see this link for a list of members currently logging 7-KE http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173506

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks a lot

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Note - this is a limited run item and the current inventory is all that is left. After this sells out it will be gone forever!
Dang, didn't know it was a single run item. Might have to try some before it's gone!

At full dose how long will it last? how many oz. per bottle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, didn't know it was a single run item. Might have to try some before it's gone!

At full dose how long will it last? how many oz. per bottle?
This was mentioned when the last run was done.

Bottles are ~300 grams of product, but it's kind of IRrelevant. As far as how long it will last - a LONG TIME! - Especially if you only use the recommended dosage of 6 sprays twice daily. I use 36 sprays twice daily and a single bottle of 7-KE lasts me 4-5 weeks, so a bottle at the recommended dosage will last you at least ~6 months!

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
This was mentioned when the last run was done.

Bottles are ~300 grams of product, but it's kind of IRrelevant. As far as how long it will last - a LONG TIME! - Especially if you only use the recommended dosage of 6 sprays twice daily. I use 36 sprays twice daily and a single bottle of 7-KE lasts me 4-5 weeks, so a bottle at the recommended dosage will last you at least ~6 months!

~Rosie~
holy crap i didnt know a bottle last THAT long! that's sweet. i guess the 2 i ordered should last me :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy crap i didnt know a bottle last THAT long! that's sweet. i guess the 2 i ordered should last me :)
Yeppers! I've mentioned this in multiple 7-KE threads when asked - you're relatively new to AM, but still, please make sure you look through the product information threads in the relevant company subforum if you want to know something, before asking it - so please guys, let this be the last time I have to repeat myself on how long a bottle will last.

~Rosie~

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeppers! I've mentioned this in multiple 7-KE threads when asked - you're relatively new to AM, but still, please make sure you look through the product information threads in the relevant company subforum if you want to know something, before asking it - so please guys, let this be the last time I have to repeat myself on how long a bottle will last.

~Rosie~
Oh I'll never ask again now that I know but can't make promises that no one else will ask ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Are there any sides to 7-ke that I should be aware of? I think im gunna jump on it as soon as im done with erase+shift+alphat2. But I may do a 2 week clen run in the near future.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Are there any sides to 7-ke that I should be aware of? I think im gunna jump on it as soon as im done with erase+shift+alphat2. But I may do a 2 week clen run in the near future.
just started again today. gonna do 12 sprays twice a day. i luv this stuff but i sprayed it this morning and it started itching a bit but think its cuz i trimmed my stomach right before. its awesome dude, the bottle lasts so long

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you lower your cortisol too much, you might experience some lethargy, but aside from that, haven't seen anyone mention anything else.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
alright thanks! do u think i should wait til im done with my PES stack? or do u think i could start this tomorrow? i just got it in the mail today and its very tempting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright thanks! do u think i should wait til im done with my PES stack? or do u think i could start this tomorrow? i just got it in the mail today and its very tempting.
I personally use it stacked with PES products. However, just be aware that Erase controls cortisol as well, so if you do use the 7-KE with it, you only need to use the recommended 6 sprays twice daily. Once you've been doing it for a week or so, you can gradually increase it if you want. Otherwise you can wait until you are finished with your PES stack as well. Seriously though, no need for Clen IMO, especially if your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, particularly NUTRITION, are right for fat loss for you, if that is your goal.

~Rosie~

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I personally use it stacked with PES products. However, just be aware that Erase controls cortisol as well, so if you do use the 7-KE with it, you only need to use the recommended 6 sprays twice daily. Once you've been doing it for a week or so, you can gradually increase it if you want. Otherwise you can wait until you are finished with your PES stack as well. Seriously though, no need for Clen IMO, especially if your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, particularly NUTRITION, are right for fat loss for you, if that is your goal.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the advice. I think ill try it out at 6 pumps just to see how I like it. And the clen is just an option. Its not set in stone. Its just that i have a month inbetween finishing the pes stack and my upcoming ph run, and I have some left over clen.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO how long does a bottle last @ 40 sprays twice a day?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established