BOGO WYKED DEAL!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You mean BTGO (Buy two get one) and not BOGO? If it was a BOGO, I'd def hop in on the deal but $100 in one drop on a pre-wo is a bit too much for me right now.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean BTGO (Buy two get one) and not BOGO? If it was a BOGO, I'd def hop in on the deal but $100 in one drop on a pre-wo is a bit too much for me right now.

Dammit!!! I meant to hit the "T" .. :smashfreakB:

Anyway it is not a $100 it is $50.

The link is to the combo page which will contain 3 tubs of wyked for $50!!!!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Dammit!!! I meant to hit the "T" .. :smashfreakB:

Anyway it is not a $100 it is $50.

The link is to the combo page which will contain 3 tubs of wyked for $50!!!!!!
Sh!t! Serisouly?! And this whole time I thought it was (1) for $50 so I thought I had to drop $100 at once for 3 bottles. OK, I'm off to order 3 bottles for $50!! :32:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
So yeah, I added it to my cart and it says (1) in Qty. So does it automatically ship 3 bottles out? I just want to clarify before I order.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So yeah, I added it to my cart and it says (1) in Qty. So does it automatically ship 3 bottles out? I just want to clarify before I order.
Yes, when you order the $50 combo package you will receive 3 tubs of Wyked.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Can we get the exact breakdown of Wyked somewhere? I.E. specifics and not just the ingredient list?

Creatine Monohydrate
Glycine
Taurine
L-Alanine
Leucine
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid
Arginine AKG
Caffeine
Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine
Synephrine HCL
Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)
Hordinine

This is what I see on the page. Anyways we can get mg counts of that list?

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we get the exact breakdown of Wyked somewhere? I.E. specifics and not just the ingredient list?

Creatine Monohydrate
Glycine
Taurine
L-Alanine
Leucine
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid
Arginine AKG
Caffeine
Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine
Synephrine HCL
Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)
Hordinine

This is what I see on the page. Anyways we can get mg counts of that list?

Thanks.
Will ask Eric for you.

~Rosie~

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. It's not really a deal breaker as I'm sure it's a great product. It would just be nice to see the actual breakdown of something if you're going to spend $50.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. It's not really a deal breaker as I'm sure it's a great product. It would just be nice to see the actual breakdown of something if you're going to spend $50.
50 bucks is 50 bucks, and i watch my spending as tight as anyone- but 3 tubs of a preworkout as good as wyked for 50 bucks is a very good deal. wyked is top notch!!!:bigok:

i do know that there is 1 gr creatine per scoop.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I get that, but I don't see the reasoning for hiding what's in it as far as the actual amounts.

I'm not questioning that it's a great product, but it makes it difficult to compare to the competitors.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I get that, but I don't see the reasoning for hiding what's in it as far as the actual amounts.

I'm not questioning that it's a great product, but it makes it difficult to compare to the competitors.
i agree, i am no fan of prop blends either....but we just have to realize that it is a industry standard. the one thing about wyked though is that eric has a proven track record of formulating some very effective products.

i can tell you that wyked is a very effective product, imo...and at the buy 2 get 1 price it is a very good deal. lot's of logs/reviews of wyked-check em out!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently using Wyked and loving it. It energizes and focuses you without making you feel cracked out, which I love. It's very strong but smooth. It's right up there with best PWO's on the market.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently using Wyked and loving it. It energizes and focuses you without making you feel cracked out, which I love. It's very strong but smooth. It's right up there with best PWO's on the market.
Thanks for the great feedback!!

Don't forget to "like" the Taurus Nutrition Facebook page and help it grow for your chance to win ANY 3 Taurus products of your choice!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175730

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So many companies have scammed and stole profiles from Eric, and remarketed them., Chicken ****s if you ask me..:lol:, If we post the exact, the best PWO will be cloned by everyone...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's coming from a guy who's tried and logged just about everything.

Thanks south!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump for a buy 2 get 1 sale. That's 150 servings of pre workout for 50$! Someone must have forgotten to take this sale down :D
agreed....incredible that this deal is still going.

by now everyone must know how good wyked is!