Doing some research and need your input!

Which theme do you like best?!

• Number 1

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Number 2

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Number 3

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!

I'm spending a lot of time researching some new themes for the Taurus store. I would really appreciate your feedback about the following three templates. I am not concerned with color or content as of yet, just over all layout, appeal of the look and is it easy to know what to do, how to navigate, etc.?

We will make it even more straight forward for our products once we know which template we are going with. Thanks for your feedback everyone.
  1. Live preview for PrestaShop Theme #32786
  2. Healthy Life
  3. Live preview for PrestaShop Theme #31381

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone!

I'm spending a lot of time researching some new themes for the Taurus store. I would really appreciate your feedback about the following three templates. I am not concerned with color or content as of yet, just over all layout, appeal of the look and is it easy to know what to do, how to navigate, etc.?

We will make it even more straight forward for our products once we know which template we are going with. Thanks for your feedback everyone.
  1. Live preview for PrestaShop Theme #32786
  2. Healthy Life
  3. Live preview for PrestaShop Theme #31381
I like Theme 2 the best re layout and how it looks, etc. - if it can be done in the blue colour of Theme 3 (since Theme 2's colour does not match the TN blue) it would then fit Taurus Nutrition perfectly, IMO :)

~Rosie~

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! I expected a little more feedback than this! :D Come everyone, join Rosie in giving me your vote and thoughts. I can change any theme to any color scheme so that won't be a problem.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I voted for #1 as the other 2 seemed to have too much of the "over the fold" portion of the web page taken up by something non product related. I tend to be a more no nonsense, visiting a company site to see information on their products, not their sponsored athlete or a fancier advertising pitch.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
well, I voted for #1 as the other 2 seemed to have too much of the "over the fold" portion of the web page taken up by something non product related. I tend to be a more no nonsense, visiting a company site to see information on their products, not their sponsored athlete or a fancier advertising pitch.
Great thoughts. All input appreciated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
#1:bigok:

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rosie, I voted for # 2. Seems to have everything you need right on the front page without having to look all over and not being to cluttered.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
I like 2 and 3 equally, but the color scheme of 3 seems more appealing. So yeah, if you can do #2 in #3's colors, there ya go.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theme 2. all of the main headlines are at the top of the page which the user sees first. this is kinda how TF supps website is set up. very professional, easy to browse around on. areas wear you could put alot of info on each product instead of all packed into a small page with scattered crap everywhere. pick theme two for sure.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like 2 and 3 equally, but the color scheme of 3 seems more appealing. So yeah, if you can do #2 in #3's colors, there ya go.
Colors shouldnt be a problem as they are all changeable

I agree with Rosie, I voted for # 2. Seems to have everything you need right on the front page without having to look all over and not being to cluttered.
I voted theme 2, it just feels right.
#2 :arms:
Theme 2. all of the main headlines are at the top of the page which the user sees first. this is kinda how TF supps website is set up. very professional, easy to browse around on. areas wear you could put alot of info on each product instead of all packed into a small page with scattered crap everywhere. pick theme two for sure.
WOW! Looks like you guys are really liking two huh?

Thanks for voting and all your input we really appreciate it!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
i vote for #2 as well. not jumping on the bandwagon, but i do feel like its straight forward and simple yet still has the professional look that you guys represent. with your company colors, that site is going to look amazing. good luck guys...btw...7-keto spray is most convenient application ive ever experienced. thanks!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I voted for #2. Like simple straight forward and everything one the front page.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Theme two is simply setup more so for a "store" website that also says business...it needs to be done according to your company colors, what ever they may be...the other 2 are decent but carry to much of a "cut and paste" feeling...

Once the color scheme is set, the back graphics are set it's going to be stellar. I suppose that you guys will have article sections as well?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Agreed here. Nothing wrong with flashy, but when flashy starts to infringe on function, there is an issue.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def #2...simple is always better when it comes to online stores..

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
went with 2 myself. its simple, the light green made me feel relaxed and site would seem easy to use. you could slap a new product right there in the center and itll be perfect

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is for theme #2 because it just seems to be "clean". It is relatively simple, easy to follow and has the right flow to it that makes it just work.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I liked theme 2 the best. For me, it seemed more end-user friendly. I used to work with a group that focused on the end-user and the one thing I really got from it, is it doesn't matter if you spend a million dollors on your website if it's to complicated to navigate around. The user will eventually get tired and go somewhere else

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
#2 is clean and seems to be easy for people to navigate and find what they need from your future site.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to echo almost everyone else's sentiments in voting for #2

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
call me different but I liked theme #3. feels right to me. i dont want to compare but in cases likes these you sort of have to. i feel like the layout is made for a niche online supplement store rather than your typical gnc, vitashop, etc... the functionality of it gives visibility to specials which i know many like me want to see right away but in suttle way, you know? like no one wants to have the special banner blown up in their face because then it just feels like theres a commission sale being made. clients want to feel like, this is a real low key custom deal. the top sellers reminds me alot of the old NP site which is something i really liked as well and the cart feels simple/visible no matter what. Its not embedded or hard to find to net out your cost. again it just feels like theres alot of cleanliness to this layout which leaves alot of room to tinker with. bottom line i believe more can be done with it. layout 2 seems crowded and very generic like GNC or popeyes. just my opinion!

Thanks

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above and feel #1 was more polished and professional and possibly more trustworthy.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Again thanks for all the feedback everyone. This really helps!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
ehh, from someone who does web design and digital marketing as a full time job, I'd just pick the best overall design, personally, and the one that looks the least like you just used an out of the box template that other sites have. After all, the fold is basically dead now a days.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am never one to "go with the flow" so I looked for every reason to NOT pick #2, but I looked over and over again . . . .

I choose #2

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Honestly they are all good and none of them are bad choices. I just didnt like the green color and leaves in the second one. Unless you are going for a healthy life GNC type vibe. If i had to choose, i would choose 1.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need half naked chicks! bottom line... hehehehehehehehehe

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am never one to "go with the flow" so I looked for every reason to NOT pick #2, but I looked over and over again . . . .

I choose #2
Congratulations!

You won the drawling, please PM me your info :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the killer feedback here! I was buried, 20 feet deep, for over a month but have finally dug my way out and can see some daylight again. Laying ground work to let Taurus explode!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like #2 because green's my favorite color.

But I think #3 has better designing and color for your purposes.