First Logs Progestin

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. First Logs Progestin

Ok, I will have 4 bottles (2 per logger) to start testing. If anyone is looking to do a log on this you need to be:

Over 21
    Relatively Clean From Prohormones (no "just finished a superdrol cycle")
    A detailed logger

I will let the rep team pick the loggers!

2. What is this. An AI?

RECOVERBRO

3. Awesome opportunity guys!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Looking forward to this!

5. Would love to log for you guys but i'm under a current log obligation for PES...best of luck to those that are chosen!

6. Ooooo I cannot wait to see these logs!!!!! I am assuming this stuff is better for bulking?

7. Been looking forward to this!! Whether I'm selected or not, this looks to be a solid addition to the ever-growing Taurus line-up!!

Enhanced
    5'7" 160, probably around 15% bf
    39 years young..
    Lifting serious for the last 20 years
    I consider myself a hard gainer, but can accumulate fat around the gut very quickly. I've been ph free for probably well over a year. My receptors are ready!!

I can log every day if needed. I'm off work all this coming week & start a new job on the 9th. That means I'll be on days for the next 4 weeks. That means I can hit the gym EVERY day if I want to!! Class starts @ 7am, so I'd be sleeping in & still getting up early enough to get to the gym before class!
    I can post before & after pics, or even progress pics.

I can post diet & training as well, but I haven't done that in the past. My logs are more of a detailed story of what I'm doing each day. I could post how many set/reps & how much weight, but that doesn't really tell what I'm "feeling"..

My goals on this would be an all out bulk. I've been in a dieting/recomp routine/diet for the last few months. This would be a nice change of pace.

I already have a jug of Wyked, that I've been absolutely loving! If selected, I'd also get me some of the DA-HCG to either run along side this, or as part of PCT..

Pick me!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

8. How much shutdown can one expect from this and is a serm recommended in PCT? My age could also be a factor with these questions.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. WHOA. I guess this is something a little more.lol

RECOVERBRO

10. noooooooo i would put in an app, but i just got done with a 5 month AAS cycle :/ but i will follow the logs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    What is this. An AI?
    For more information and to better understand the product, I recommend that you review M1P - Anabolic Progestin.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. Thanks Rosie.

Heck Ill jump in
    Havnt run anything since oct/nov, So makes me clear
    29 years young. Logged stuff in the past, pretty detailed I believe.

Thats pretty much it.

RECOVERBRO

13. I wish I could say I was throwing an app in, but Im just following along.

14. I just finished an 8 week SD cycle, but can bridg.... oh wait.... nevermind...

Best of luck to the loggers! I'm always excited for new compounds to come out!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

15. Let's get some more apps in here

16. Can we get an ingredients write-up on this, or is it being saved for release?

17. Running a log now for PES so I can't, but I suggest people to get in on this! Looking forward to following the logs

18. is this product going to be better for strength, mass, recomp?. Wetter gains or dryer gains?

19. Bi-zump!

When will loggers be chosen?
    SEMPER FI!!

20. You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

The product should be on par with Boldione, a lean low bloat, mild hormone.

21. Tempting though I am only 2 weeks out of PCT from a six week cylce, I will hold off (unless you want to send it my way!). The fact it is non-methylated is VERY tempting to try though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

22. Congrats enhanced! Way to be first!

23. O la la ! Will be following closely !!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

You've got mail!!
    SEMPER FI!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

good choice. i think enhanced will do a good log.

26. Sweet man Goodluck!

RECOVERBRO

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good choice. i think enhanced will do a good log.
    I think he will too!!
    SEMPER FI!!

28. If I wasnt already doing a log for yall maybe lol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Tempting though I am only 2 weeks out of PCT from a six week cylce, I will hold off (unless you want to send it my way!). The fact it is non-methylated is VERY tempting to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    If I wasnt already doing a log for yall maybe lol.
    I say throw an app up anyway, it wouldnt hurt
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I have no idea how I hadn't heard about this til DF told me about it a second ago...I'll be reading the other thread and then following these logs to see what this does; as everything else in your lineup, this sounds interesting.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  31. Hat in the ring.

Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Last PH - August 2011 Dymethazine
    Logging style very detailed and educational.
    Diet 95% on point right now at all times.
    Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
    Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

OH YEAH AND A DAMN GOOD LOGGER TOO!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

32. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
    Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

You forgot humble too
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

34. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

I have to say that I will hold off and let people like Chris take on this log, have my summer planned already and it should be great. If it is good, I will pick one up on pre-sale.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

35. count me in. I am just getting back into lifting after suffering a lacerated spleen, and I am looking for something to get rolling with once again.

Havent been on anything in well over a year, and am currently only using my multi, vit-c, and iso. So I am clean and good to go.

Additionally, most here know my logs are updated daily, detailed and well laid out with pre and post pics if necessary.

Thanks guys
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

36. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!!

Well now that you mention it... Okay so that would definitely be 2010.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

37. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post

VERY excited about this Eric! Look forward to seeing how the loggers respond.

38. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?

39. dang wish i had more free time this sounds like a great opportunity

40. When we start this, can we stay on the Wyked, or do you want us running this 100% solo?
    SEMPER FI!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM