DopaDex and Forskolin Stack

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has there been any consideration to offering a DopaDex and Forskolin Stack?

I, for one, would like to see this offered as a 1, 2 punch.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good recommendation! I'll suggest this to the powers that be!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks.

I'd buy. I am using other L-Dopa and Forskolin products now, based on a prior review - but I would gladly buy a stack; especially if offered at an attractive price.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I like it

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I might, and assuming this goes forward (and I hope it will), I'd like to suggest you have a naming contest. But, in this case, I would suggest you ask individuals submit the worst possible name for this stack; while still maintaining social protocol (no profanity, no explicit genital references, no nothing "sebaceous-sounding", etc.).

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I'd be up for contest naming stack for Dopadex and Forskolin-95.

Hmm how about "Horny Like A Teenager" Stack.

And still haven't found a single EU supplier for these 2 products to buy so might end up buying Alphamine today from UK distributor then maybe try this stack around Feb 2013.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
The Forsking Dope Stack Lol

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The "For Sko and 95 DopaDex Ago" Stack...

.... I suck at this!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be up for contest naming stack for Dopadex and Forskolin-95.

Hmm how about "Horny Like A Teenager" Stack.

And still haven't found a single EU supplier for these 2 products to buy so might end up buying Alphamine today from UK distributor then maybe try this stack around Feb 2013.

Dopadex and F95 did nothing for my libido. Am I alone in that?. I never thought of either of them increasing libido.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Dopadex and F95 did nothing for my libido. Am I alone in that?. I never thought of either of them increasing libido.
I could be in this boat too.

After few days on Dopadex I even get a bit weird dreams or like anxiety dreams a bit hard to explain dreams but definitely not pleasant.

Been reading about side effects on L-Dopa and with continuous use and not liking what I'm reading so might not mess with this or longer than 2 weeks on special occasions.

Forskolin may do something but at day 3 I get light nausea and potential light diarrhea so also not into taking this.

Will stick with quality Tongkat Ali and maybe test it next time with adding 10mg of boron.