Synthetic Supplements Product Request

Page 1 of 15 123 ... Last
  1. Synthetic Supplements Product Request


    We have 3 more on the way...but lets see what you guys want.

    Go.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Alcar
    Always willing to learn :D

  3. LCLT, Na-R-ALA, and Forskolin.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    LCLT, Na-R-ALA, and Forskolin.
    I'd love to see the last two.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. I'm wondering if you guys have considered my idea that I posted in the "What is synthetic supplements?" thread?.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    LCLT, Na-R-ALA, and Forskolin.
    Would like all 3 also
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. a complete vitamin e (like toco 8) in a capsule

  8. Bump for requests!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  9. Would be nice to see some bulk I3C
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Alcar
    Too boring for Synthetic Supplements

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm wondering if you guys have considered my idea that I posted in the "What is synthetic supplements?" thread?.
    Do share
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Too boring for Synthetic Supplements



    Do share

    In that thread I was suggesting an all in one immunity booster. I know a lot of guys that are sick of getting sick and not being able to train. An immunity booster supplement specifically geared towards athletes would sell extremely well. All the tough training we all put our bodies through can put your immune system in the dumper. We all need something like this. I'm not talking about just vitamin c and anti-oxidents though. I'd like to see something as innovative as the other PES supplements.

  12. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synth...ements-11.html

    Post #210 and on is where I started talking about it.

  13. Post number 218 shows some love for the idea too!
  14. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Rauwolfia Serpentina (standarized for 30% Rauwolscine) or preferably Rauwolscine HCL in either bulk powder (some of us have precision scales) or caps.
    The fool says in his heart ďThere is no God."

    I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

  15. Keep em comin!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  16. I like rauwolscine and Na-R-ALA as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Interested to see if any of the ingredients from Alphamine find their way into production as SS products. Several of them do seem quite intriguing.

  18. ^^^ Yes I like the idea of 98% chlorogenic acid caps
    doing my own thang!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Interested to see if any of the ingredients from Alphamine find their way into production as SS products. Several of them do seem quite intriguing.
    We are considering after Alphamine gets going. Right now 100% of the raw materials have to go into Alphamine. New ingredients/extracts are not readily available always, so it takes a while for them to be made at copious amounts.

    With time though, we shall!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We are considering after Alphamine gets going. Right now 100% of the raw materials have to go into Alphamine. New ingredients/extracts are not readily available always, so it takes a while for them to be made at copious amounts.

    With time though, we shall!
    Sounds good. I have plenty of Alphamine to experiment with (or should have it shortly) but individual ingredients always intrigue me.

  21. Na-R-ALA seems to be hard to come by
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    a complete vitamin e (like toco 8) in a capsule
    This^ That would honestly be really nice, and something everyone could benefit from. I think it would be nice to add in some active vitamin a and some vitamin d in proper ratios.

  23. Any thoughts on a decent Rhodiola Rosea?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Doing some more brainstorming, and I'm thinking a good cissus product and EFA product would also be nice. Both are products I utilize year-round, and it would be nice to finally be able to settle on one brand that I know I can trust for these products. Just some other ideas: LCLT and Na-R-ALA (both of which have already been mentioned multiple times itt), pro/prebiotic blend/digestive blend, a sweet@ss nootropic blend, a simple and effective GDA, GABA, protein powders? (lol), astragalus, ubiquinol, melatonin, curcumin, and mucuna pruriens. Haha if you come out with all those I don't think I would ever have to buy from another company. Ever. Haha so get to work.

    Oh and a good multi-mineral blend would be nice. I don't pretend to understand much about them, but I know mag oil is supposed to be good. And as far as I understand, they need to be in precise ratios so as not to compete with one another. You guys are the smart ones, so I'll leave that up to you.

  25. Not as innovative as you guys usually are, but I'd love to see a good greens powder that actually tastes worth a crap, but doesn't have flavoring that affects the nutritional values.

  26. Good extract of 4-OH Isoleucine
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. 50%+ Icariin extract. No one carries it and there is a pretty high demand.

    Full spectrum Vit-E caps would be nice.

    1-DHEA and 4-DHEA; huge demand for these powders.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any thoughts on a decent Rhodiola Rosea?
    Doesn't get a lot of press here, but it is one of my favorite supplements ever.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    50%+ Icariin extract. No one carries it and there is a pretty high demand.

    Full spectrum Vit-E caps would be nice.

    1-DHEA and 4-DHEA; huge demand for these powders.
    Like this
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    We have 3 more on the way...but lets see what you guys want.

    Go.
    So, any hints on the 3 that are on the way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Doesn't get a lot of press here, but it is one of my favorite supplements ever.
    Rodja,

    How do you dose Rhodiola? Also, whose rhodiola rosea do you use?

  31. Hint: 2 capsules, 1 powder, 3 awesomes
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hint: 2 capsules, 1 powder, 3 awesomes
    Hmmmm

  33. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hint: 2 capsules, 1 powder, 3 awesomes
    Time frame?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Rodja,

    How do you dose Rhodiola? Also, whose rhodiola rosea do you use?
    I take 2-3 caps/day of the NOW brand.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  35. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hint: 2 capsules, 1 powder, 3 awesomes
    Rauwolscine HCL
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  36. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I take 2-3 caps/day of the NOW brand.
    Anytime of the day?

  37. I would like to see a high potency, effective sleep compound, an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist, such as Rauwolscine HCl with something to increase bioavailability if needed, and a high grade chlorogenic acid extract. A high grade Oleuropein extract would be excellent to follow up with after use of Shift.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Anytime of the day?
    Yes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  39. Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    I would like to see a high potency, effective sleep compound, an Alpha-2 receptor antagonist, such as Rauwolscine HCl with something to increase bioavailability if needed, and a high grade chlorogenic acid extract. A high grade Oleuropein extract would be excellent to follow up with after use of Shift.
    A man thinks like me...
    doing my own thang!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    A man thinks like me...
    Haha, yeah I saw your request. Personally, I think having a good low/non-stim fat burner would benefit the PES sister brand. I would propose something along the lines of; Rauwolscine HCl, PLCAR, Evodamine, high grade Chlorgenic Acid, high grade Oleuropein extract, and Rasperry ketones. Alternatively, I would be unlikely to purchase each individual ingredient as it would likely cost more in the long run and be a pain in the ass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:48 AM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Log in
Log in