Synthetic Supplements Product Request

Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Dude I ran the beta in white bottles with like 200 caps in it. You had to dose 20 per day. LOL
    Which is funny.. cause that is the only one that ever worked for me.. the 20 cappers.

    Ironic that what was in the 20 cap ones is the same as we see today.
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Which is funny.. cause that is the only one that ever worked for me.. the 20 cappers.

    Ironic that what was in the 20 cap ones is the same as we see today.
    I agree.

  3. I like the shilajit suggestion. I get it standalone from Jarrow but it isn't always the easiest to find or I have to make a separate order from a different retailer.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I like the shilajit suggestion. I get it standalone from Jarrow but it isn't always the easiest to find or I have to make a separate order from a different retailer.
    That's the most annoying thing when u have to pay shipping for a single item lol. But again.. I loved using Hghpro and honestly nothing gives me the morning wood that stuff did! And I'd used. Every other ingredient at some point so I'm assuming (and from reading About it) that shilajit was the reason. Also, while on that product, my test jumped ~200 points while cruising on TRT.. from 577 to 730 For real. again, Shilajit being the only ingredient that was new to me from the Product as a whole.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  5. Think this might have been mentioned early on but Creatinol-O-Phosphate

  6. Also think shilijat is a good choice.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    Also think shilijat is a good choice.
    I second that

  8. right on lets get the shilajit train rollin

    fantastic ingredient for overall health and always had nice effects on gym performance ime

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    right on lets get the shilajit train rollin

    fantastic ingredient for overall health and always had nice effects on gym performance ime
    Cant believe I had a good idea haha!
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  10. shilajit, primavie and a solid longjack extract....a proven synergy so I heard..

  11. I first tried it in BFv3 which is what lead me to try it standalone.

  12. Bump for updates
    EvoMuse

  13. Testosurge.

  14. I just made a massive list of things to look into for product for you guys based on this thread. Working with Ben to decide on some winners
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I just made a massive list of things to look into for product for you guys based on this thread. Working with Ben to decide on some winners
    Thanks for the update . Excited to see what is chose.

  16. Earl grey tea capsules, coming soon.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I just made a massive list of things to look into for product for you guys based on this thread. Working with Ben to decide on some winners
    Awesome news
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I just made a massive list of things to look into for product for you guys based on this thread. Working with Ben to decide on some winners
    Awesome! Hopefully we see some new typical unknown PES innovation products.
    EvoMuse

  19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Awesome! Hopefully we see some new typical unknown PES innovation products.
    I am excited to see what they come up with as well.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. There should be some very interesting products on the horizon I'd keep my eyes looking for them.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Earl grey tea capsules, coming soon.
    Purest bergamot extract ever!
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Looking through threads to count votes is always a fun task.

    It isn't time consuming or laborious at all!

    As we are putting ideas forward. Any more requests? Now is your chance.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Looking through threads to count votes is always a fun task.

    It isn't time consuming or laborious at all!

    As we are putting ideas forward. Any more requests? Now is your chance.
    Hmmm, well Ben, I'll give you another post to worry about double counting

    Na-R-Ala, CDP-Choline, Theophylline, High Oleupeurin Olive Leaf Extract, Amentoflavone (I know it will be expensive at a respectable dose, but worth a shot)

    And, some other crazy compounds you braniacs can find.
    EvoMuse

  24. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Hmmm, well Ben, I'll give you another post to worry about double counting

    Na-R-Ala, CDP-Choline, Theophylline, High Oleupeurin Olive Leaf Extract, Amentoflavone (I know it will be expensive at a respectable dose, but worth a shot)

    And, some other crazy compounds you braniacs can find.
    I have all of those already.

    I will put down the extra votes though as I like keeping track of what are the most popular requests.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have all of those already.

    I will put down the extra votes though as I like keeping track of what are the most popular requests.
    Okay, good deal. Just making sure
    EvoMuse

  26. What about the hardening agent in alphamine? The n-courd....Dopamine.

    too lazy to look up and copy and paste the name.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What about the hardening agent in alphamine? The n-courd....Dopamine.

    too lazy to look up and copy and paste the name.
    See my post on January 11th and the immediate response.
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. High Oleupeurin Olive Leaf Extract!

  29. 50+% icariin extract.

  30. +1 on 40~50%+ Icariin, CDP-Choline, and Aegeline

  31. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    High Oleupeurin Olive Leaf Extract!
    The new alpha-t2 has the best extract I've seen on the market
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  32. Your boner requests are not going unnoticed btw
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  33. Just friendly reminders.

  34. Icariin was the most requested ingredient in this thread. Na-r-ala was right up there as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Icariin was the most requested ingredient in this thread. Na-r-ala was right up there as well.
    Both would make incredible additions to this line.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The new alpha-t2 has the best extract I've seen on the market
    cannot wait!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Both would make incredible additions to this line.
    totally agree
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  38. High percentage icariin extracts are expensive. I am keeping my fingers crossed for Josh's amazing sourcing skills lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Your boner requests are not going unnoticed btw
    Yes!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Icariin was the most requested ingredient in this thread. Na-r-ala was right up there as well.
    Both really good request. The people like the expensive stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:48 AM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Log in
Log in