Synthetic Supplements - Agmatine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I bought 2 bottles the other day and took 2 pre work out about a 1 from training and wow the pump was kinda skin stretching for me. I take it on a empty stomach. Sometimes I'll take one in the morning. I like to mix it up just to see if I get different results.
    Thanks for the review!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    Thanks for the review!
    No problem brother! Great to see so much quality on both lines!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    How are you taking it and at what dose?
    Tried a few ways;

    500mg am then 500mg pre wo.

    500mg am then 1g pre work out.

    1g pre work out.

    I just have seen much pump from the product. I have also used other brands and haven't seen much as well hema which I didn't get great pumps either.
    Maybe agmatine isn't for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Maybe pumps arent just for you
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Maybe pumps arent just for you
    Yup. Sux.

    Use to get em like crazy engorged... Either my training changed or I'm immune to the chemicals a bit.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yup. Sux.

    Use to get em like crazy engorged... Either my training changed or I'm immune to the chemicals a bit.

    That sucks bud....thanks for the feedback though kid
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    That sucks bud....thanks for the feedback though kid
    Yeah, not a bad product. I have def noticed my veins "light" up after use of the product! Just wish I can get these crazy pumps people ask about. Nothing to do with SS, because I had the same problem with other companies agmatine.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah, not a bad product. I have def noticed my veins "light" up after use of the product! Just wish I can get these crazy pumps people ask about. Nothing to do with SS, because I had the same problem with other companies agmatine.
    I will send you something that will give you scary pumps...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    I will send you something that will give you scary pumps...
    Like?

    Haha I'd love some vicious scary pumps.
    As long as it's safe.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I will send you something that will give you scary pumps...
    penis pump inc.

  11. I've been using this recently and the pumps are intense and the price is right!
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bobbymac View Post
    I've been using this recently and the pumps are intense and the price is right!
    Indeed. SS has pretty much the only agmatine product besides SNS' with quality I can vouch for.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bobbymac View Post
    I've been using this recently and the pumps are intense and the price is right!
    What dose do like?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like?

    Haha I'd love some vicious scary pumps.
    As long as it's safe.
    Top secret, its brutal though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    penis pump inc.
    Now now, we're not talking about the favorite thing in your closet!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  15. Is it best to take on an empty stomach,or can I take with my normal pwo shake?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Indeed. SS has pretty much the only agmatine product besides SNS' with quality I can vouch for.
    Thanks Coop
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  17. I've got 5 bottles of this stuff

    I've been taking SNS Agmatine caps for a while but I couldn't escape the great price on SS ones.

    How do these compare to SNS (without bagging SNS of course)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    What dose do like?
    One scoop of Hemavol and two caps of agmatine.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I've got 5 bottles of this stuff

    I've been taking SNS Agmatine caps for a while but I couldn't escape the great price on SS ones.

    How do these compare to SNS (without bagging SNS of course)
    Its as legit as it gets
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    I've got 5 bottles of this stuff

    I've been taking SNS Agmatine caps for a while but I couldn't escape the great price on SS ones.

    How do these compare to SNS (without bagging SNS of course)
    I have used both, both are very effective.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. I have been using it at 1 gram pre workout and have been very impressed! I am planning on starting to take it every day so we'll see how that goes! Can't say enough good things though. Excellent quality and an awesome price!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2
    I have been using it at 1 gram pre workout and have been very impressed! I am planning on starting to take it every day so we'll see how that goes! Can't say enough good things though. Excellent quality and an awesome price!
    Thank you sir... 1 gram of agmatine and 6 g of citruilline malate and my arms blow up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thank you sir... 1 gram of agmatine and 6 g of citruilline malate and my arms blow up
    Yea I want to pick up some CM and give that combo a try.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Yea I want to pick up some CM and give that combo a try.
    Its sickkkk!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Yea I want to pick up some CM and give that combo a try.
    Do it, it continues to impress me.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Grabbed a bottle today and dosed 500mg with my scoop of Prodigy (has I think 250-500mg already) and oh my.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Grabbed a bottle today and dosed 500mg with my scoop of Prodigy (has I think 250-500mg already) and oh my.
    Arms explode? =)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Arms explode? =)
    Mind = blown. Does agmatine increase endurance?
  29. PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Just bumping this to let everyone know it is at this price again! Idk for how long but just saw it on Nutra on sale.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  31. This is good stuff. Used 1000mg last night. Arms = pumped! Also used this in the Agmatine thread when I did the gluco testing for PA.

  32. Just a quick question, and this may have been talked about, but Are the SS agmatine in capsule form? I like to take 500 mg and put it in my PWO.....
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Just a quick question, and this may have been talked about, but Are the SS agmatine in capsule form? I like to take 500 mg and put it in my PWO.....
    SS is now called Analyzed Supplements, whether you get the older SS version or the AS version it will be in 500 mg capsules.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is Synthetic Supplements?
    By nattydisaster in forum Analyzed Supplements
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 07:38 PM
  2. Synthetic HDL, truly amazing
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 10:44 AM
  3. Why I don't respone to synthetic T3?
    By Volcanodon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 10:51 PM
  4. The Synthetic Chemistry Thread
    By SyntheticChem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in