What is Synthetic Supplements?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synthetic Supplements is a brand dedicated to releasing new, innovative, and hardcore ingredients in their synthetic form.

Our first line of products are all single ingredient only. Great for stacking, experimenting, and dosing exactly how you want. This brand will be all ears for what the hardcore customers of the supplement industry want.

The products will be sold at an excellent value and sold at your favorite Nutraplanet store.

Look for the first of four initial products to be on Nutraplanet.com next week!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This line is exciting to say the least, keep your eyes out for the releases guys!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is some great news. Can't wait to see what you'll be offering.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I was coming to tell you that synthetic supplements are made in a laboratory rather than extracted from existing material. Oh I was going to sound soooo smart!

I look forward to seeing the products!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are really bringing alot to the table for 2012! Exciting times.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any hints on the ingredients that will be released????

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super Duper anabeta in bulk?. I know anabeta is a natural product so maybe you guys are gonna make a synthetic version in the lab that will be somehow superior. All though I'm not sure how that is possible?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, can't wait to see what is to come.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Super Duper anabeta in bulk?. I know anabeta is a natural product so maybe you guys are gonna make a synthetic version in the lab that will be somehow superior. All though I'm not sure how that is possible?
I would love some bulk anabeta and erase.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome. Can't wait :thumbsup:
This is some great news. Can't wait to see what you'll be offering.
Thanks guys. It has been hard keeping this one quiet!

I was coming to tell you that synthetic supplements are made in a laboratory rather than extracted from existing material. Oh I was going to sound soooo smart!

I look forward to seeing the products!
You guys are really bringing alot to the table for 2012! Exciting times.
I'm excited for next week.
Thank you! 2012 is genuinely a big year for us, a lot of companies say it but we truly mean it. This is just one piece of the puzzle. :)

Any hints on the ingredients that will be released????
No. ;)

So is this company a part of PES or related to PES somehow?.
Two different companies. You can think of it as a sister company.

I'm just pretty excited so I may be speaking non-sense...
So people, any guesses on what products will be released initially? :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The kinda products that heal broken hearts BDCC:crying:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The kinda products that heal broken hearts BDCC:crying:
Healing of broken hearts we would struggle with. If you want to get big and ripped you can stay tuned lol.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Two different companies. You can think of it as a sister company :)
so is it or not a branch of pes?? i wanna know cause now a days i dont trust much of the crappy companies out there and pes has truly earned my business and trust. I wanna know cause if for instance i want some anabeta and say the "synthetic" company has the same active in regular anabeta at say 10 bucks less, well, i would go with that but as of today and with my trust and dissapointment in the supplement industry i would go for ANABETA by PES just cause i trust the brand. So what is the deal, is pes behind??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Healing of broken hearts we would struggle with. If you want to get big and ripped you can stay tuned lol.
I don't have a heart.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang the anticipation is killer! I'm really curious to see what's in store for SS. I can admit at first I was like "oh boy another company," but when I heard PES was involved in it I got my :dance: on.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this company falls under the PES umbrella.. Natty is the owner and head of company, I am the tech guy, and you know your rep team.

Same peeps behind the company. Synth just has a slightly different model to it.

You will see.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trouble digesting the thongs, too anabolic for my system. A little bulk Anabeta would go along way for me though :)

Seriously though, this is great news guys. One of the truly trustworthy companies. Great to see you guys branch out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trouble digesting the thongs, too anabolic for my system. A little bulk Anabeta would go along way for me though :)

Seriously though, this is great news guys. One of the truly trustworthy companies. Great to see you guys branch out.
They are too anabolic at first but if you can stick with it I am confident that it is worth it. Anabolic thongs = win.

On the serious note I think you will be happy with our lineup, very different to the PES lineup and it should be a great match.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only Ben's dirty man thongs are sold in the kilo size.

Shall I put you down for 2?
I am assuming these are NOT cotton thongs because cotton is all natural. I only have experience with cotton thongs so the effects of a synthetic thong might be in need of testing . . . so are these nylon or polyester thongs? If so they probably have a long half-life.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
telllll mmeeeeee mmoooorrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First product shipped to NP Friday!!

3 more right behind it
Damn, wasting no time getting this going. Can't wait to see what's (literally) in store.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
In for more info. Natty is an awesome guy so I can't wait to see what he has planned for us.

steppinRazor

Awards
This is epic news..if this new company is half as good as PES, sign me up!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think of single ingredient supplements rather than formulated versions. Any guesses on what we might have in store?

steppinRazor

Awards
Think of single ingredient supplements rather than formulated versions. Any guesses on what we might have in store?
I was wondering if it was going to be supps like creatine and so forth..

I think what you guys really oughta do is release a cissus blend comparable to usp's. If the price was right I'd buy the stuff by the truck load

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if it was going to be supps like creatine and so forth..

I think what you guys really oughta do is release a cissus blend comparable to usp's. If the price was right I'd buy the stuff by the truck load
With their bulk supplies and the quality of their ingredients I doubt we would enter their territory on this product. If it isn't broken don't fix it. :)

We appreciate your suggestion though.

Bulk acetaminophen.
Not quite lol.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Anti-anxiety drugs in bulk would be good because the suspense of this news is killing me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anti-anxiety drugs in bulk would be good because the suspense of this news is killing me.
I did propose "drugs" in general to Natty but he wasn't keen. Something about legalities, I can't remember the specifics though...

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta liquid? ;-) so we hit sublingual ?

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I did propose "drugs" in general to Natty but he wasn't keen. Something about legalities, I can't remember the specifics though...
I was not srs. Although phenibut is used in various nighttime GH boosters nowadays and it does wonders for anxiety (and sleep).

On that note: bulk supplies in single form make me a happy customer.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I was not srs. Although phenibut is used in various nighttime GH boosters nowadays and it does wonders for anxiety (and sleep).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Repetitive use of phenibut actually can cause anxiety. I would be careful.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know you were joking. In case anyone wasnt sure I didn't actually request "drugs" into our product line lol.

Stick around for single ingredient bulk supplies.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you were joking. In case anyone wasnt sure I didn't actually request "drugs" into our product line lol.

Stick around for single ingredient bulk supplies.
No drugs? :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking Higenamine....? warm, semi-warm...ice cold? 'Ice-Ice baby....'?