I'm not finding anything on google...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, welcome SS!
I'll be blunt, Whutch ya got? :mischievous:

I'm not finding anything on google...
Yes. Welcome SS. From what I heard so far I'm so psyched to try your line up. It's about time your on a awesome forum. I will dedicate myself to be your first victim! Lets start kicking the crap out of the other so called supplement companies that make the claim but can't back it up!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Welcome SS. From what I heard so far I'm so psyched to try your line up. It's about time your on a awesome forum. I will dedicate myself to be your first victim! Lets start kicking the crap out of the other so called supplement companies that make the claim but can't back it up!
And what have we heard? Care to share?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of them, looking forward to seeing what they got.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My name is Aaron...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... do tell me.. what would make you all happy to know what synthetic supplements is, and what they provide? :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So... do tell me.. what would make you all happy to know what synthetic supplements is, and what they provide? :D
Anything that doesn't involve baby punching ambiguity. Had enough of that today.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything that doesn't involve baby punching ambiguity. Had enough of that today.
I don't know about the baby punching... at least that will never be something we offer I would assume.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about the baby punching... at least that will never be something we offer I would assume.
Ummmm, WE, Dadams? Are you part of SS? Hmmmmm?

If Mission1 is all excited, I'd have to assume that some kind of Ursolic Acid is part of the line up....

amirite, M1? :spankme:

;) j/k

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That I am... I am a PES big boy, and thus that places me firmly entrenched in our new startup Synthetic Supplements. PES will always be our flagship line, but Synth will have some interesting releases of mostly single component supplements! :D

There is alot more to be told, and I am putting some finishing touches on the website launch... you all will be informed upon launch of course.

Would we steer you wrong?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
That I am... I am a PES big boy, and thus that places me firmly entrenched in our new startup Synthetic Supplements. PES will always be our flagship line, but Synth will have some interesting releases of mostly single component supplements! :D

There is alot more to be told, and I am putting some finishing touches on the website launch... you all will be informed upon launch of course.

You ruined it.. Everyone was thinking it was a new company and a sister company.

That being ask..

Are all your products all natural ;-)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.
The Notebook would of been so much better with this story line.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm, WE, Dadams? Are you part of SS? Hmmmmm?

If Mission1 is all excited, I'd have to assume that some kind of Ursolic Acid is part of the line up....

amirite, M1? :spankme:

;) j/k
Um. It could be a mixture of that and nmda:))))

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now we are getting somewhere.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Are there any new members in here?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 4 preworkout

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing for a pre workout,especially with the debacle of craze.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have been some busy bees lately
Dan sent me an email saying he thinks I work harder than you do. Wait, what?

I am at least... Natty these days just watches MLB.tv on his dual screen monitors and tells people to do things! :D
I have noticed this. He accidentally clicked the webcam on his laptop and he was sat in his underwear watching Jerry Springer. He was cheering and everything, it was horrible.

Simultaneously I pulled an all nighter putting together testimonials, following logs and writing on the FB page.

Are there any new members in here?
Your favourite British man is in here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh my gosh....

:bryce:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any APPnut members in here?

:D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Looking forward to see the line up. The google search comes up with nothing but synthetic vitamins
/supps etc.... Even when i put company after.

Do you guys have a link to your homepage?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dan sent me an email saying he thinks I work harder than you do. Wait, what?

I have noticed this. He accidentally clicked the webcam on his laptop and he was sat in his underwear watching Jerry Springer. He was cheering and everything, it was horrible.

Simultaneously I pulled an all nighter putting together testimonials, following logs and writing on the FB page.

Your favourite British man is in here.
I love British Ben! If its just another Brit though... You better get someone else....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at least... Natty these days just watches MLB.tv on his dual screen monitors and tells people to do things! :D
That would be the life!

In 4 preworkout
lol...i think i owe you a preworkout

Hmm. Looking forward to see the line up. The google search comes up with nothing but synthetic vitamins
/supps etc.... Even when i put company after.

Do you guys have a link to your homepage?
Once its ready to roll we will link it up

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In.....and Aaron I didn't get your appnut member comment either...