AP Unedited write up==Sneak preview

AM,

I drove 12 hours in pouring rain so here is a sneak peak of the unedited article. Great stuff please look past the mistakes. THe article will be edited..

A key note! look at graph 4 and read the notes and Whoever can explain why that graphs makes this supplement so special!

Winner gets a bottle of my NEW powerFULL concentrated formula(limited run until I negotiate a better price..crosses fingers), AP and sirplus. More than one answer can win. I am looking for atleast 4 sentences per application.

There is a part 2 and possibly 3 and 4 due to the unique nature of AP...

Attachments

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

I think I got bigger and leaner just reading that.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic-Pump™ transformed a highly lipogenic environment into a lipophobic environment! Holy doodoo balls batman! This is unheard of!
This was my fav.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
damn, i can open the doc up on my mac with textedit, but i can't see any of the perdy graphs... i'll have to try to look at it on my pc tomorrow. it has microsoft office.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Heres my crack at your question!!!

Well first, looking at the graph without reading the note seems contradictory... but after reading the notes some pretty awesome info is understood! AP inhibits most of the lipogenic substances before they are even ABLE to try to form and multiply fat cells!!! In essence, AP totally bi-passes fat cell formation!

(not positive on this next part so it'll be off the record, but just taking a crack at this too.. AP is 80% effective at totally bi-passing, and nearly 100% prevention of the other 20% of forming fat cells)

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
** Application **

The reason why that graph makes this supplement so special is simple. As far as I have seen in the presence of insulin and cortisol there is no way for a muscle cell or fat cell to differentiate storage. This graph proves muscle cells take priority in aquiring the body's circulating blood sugar. No other supplement (R-ala for example) has been able to control how cells increase their insulin sensitivity. Anabolic Pump increases Glut-4 (among other mechanisms) so much so in muscle tissue that fat cells are starved and instead of muscle tissue being converted into available aminos, it is preserved.

** hmm maybe this to?

In the presence of corticoids which usually cause gluconeogenesis of body fats and proteins. AP is causing such great glycogenesis in muscle tissue that the corticoids only break down the available fat, and hence preserving the muscle.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ap is anabolically specific to skeletal tissue, it limits which cells it allows glucose transport to uptake. Even in the body of a genetically primed individual overweight and diabetic, fat cells could be starved of glucose. By limiting the lipogenic effects of corticosteroids it can prevent "moon face" for individuals with prolonged use of cortisone medications. !!!
Im grasping here but give me credit for trying.
In type 2 diabetics AP could help glut-4 secrete insulin and let glucose into the cells!!! reducing glucose levels in the blood!! Starves fat cells and limits multiplcation from occuring.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
In vitro testing of Anabolic Pump demonstrated that it almost completely inhibited the lipogenic effects of insulin and corticosteroids. This means that AP preferentially shuttles nutrients to muscle cells (starving fat cells) while simultaneously blocking the passive body composition changes (fat gain and muscle loss) that can be the result of stress-induced hormones (corticosteroids).

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Graph 4 can be explained only by the logical result of magic DUH!

tattoopierced1

AP totally shuts down fat cells ability to have glucose uptake

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Adiposites, regarding AP:
"Are those fricken' sharks with fricken' laser beams attached to their fricken' heads?"

AP, regarding adiposites:
"Easy peasy, lemon-squeasy. What, is this your first day on the job or something? Look, this is how it goes; You try to attack me, one at a time, and I knock you both out with a single punch. Ready? Go!"

Jacob, regarding BP:
"Can I paint his yoo-hoo gold now? It's kind of my thing, you know... "

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Graph 4 is important really because of the application to the modern American daily lifestyle and its implications thereof.

Typical Americans consume far too many simple sugars, which induce insulin spikes leading to fat gain and inflammation; over time, this diet can lead to type2 diabetes, heart disease and many other inflammatory conditions.

In addition to diet, the lifestyle of the typical American is one of high stress; stress in turn increases the hormone cortisol which, if left unchecked, will force the body to store more fat and actually lose muscle.

In the typical American, both diet and lifestyle lead to fat gain through unchecked insulin and cortisol spiking from simple sugars and stress; Graph 4 shows Anabolic Pump can almost completely reverse these effects. Thus, AP is able to stave off fat gain and muscle loss from the typical American diet and lifestyle.

crappero

Awards
Graph 4 shows that in the presence of Insulin and Corticosteroids, Anabolic Pump almost entirely blocked the lipogenic effects of insulin and corticosteroids. This means that now the insulin that your body already makes will be only able to illicit its beneficial actions such as increased amino acid uptake, and the slowing of protein break down.

This could also suggest that a person would not even have to change their diet or increase exercise to experience a loss in body fat as well as a possible increase in muscle mass, because AP inhibits the destructive and fat promoting aspects of Insulin and Corticosteroids.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Now for my questions/concerns about the writeup...

Graph 4 is purely dealing with fat cell multiplication and formation; this is only half of the equation of becoming "fat", with fat cell hypertrophy being the other. This is how people who undergo liposuction can gain all the weight back, as the remaining fat cells hypertrophy as well as multiply.

Graph 5 deals with glucose uptake in adipocytes, which seems to deal with the hypertrophy aspect. However, I think data on glucose uptake with both insulin AND AP would be more beneficial; graph 5 establishes that the actives in AP cause minimal glucose uptake in fat cells, but it does not show that AP hinders glucose uptake in fat cells in the presence of insulin.

What we have here is evidence that AP prevents adipocyte multiplication and differentiation in vitro in the presence of known lipogenic agents (insulin and corticosteroids) and it also does not induce fat cells to take up glucose compared to insulin (but more so than control, which makes sense because the glucose needs an active transporter to move into the cell).

Is there any data on AP and Insulin simultaneously regarding glucose uptake in adipocytes? I feel like this data would be the most beneficial.

EDIT to add:

After researching Lagrostema speciosa (banaba leaf) alittle more, I came across this study An Extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa L. Has Insulin-Like Glucose Uptake-Stimulatory and Adipocyte Differentiation-Inhibitory Activities in 3T3-L1 Cells -- Liu et al. 131 (9): 2242 -- Journal of Nutrition.

It has most of the information put out so far: prevention of adipocyte differentiation; decreased PPAR Gamma2 mRNA; decreased GLUT4 protein in adipocytes.

More interesting, it has a section showing that broad spectrum banaba induces glucose transport into adipocytes; banaba simultaneously with insulin actually lowers glucose transport. However, this shows that AP has something else going on, as regular banaba extract does in fact induce glucose uptake in adipocytes.

The study also references that the active components in banaba are being categorized for further study and should be out relatively soon; one of the ingredients is well known, corosolic acid.

Now for my questions/concerns about the writeup...

Graph 4 is purely dealing with fat cell multiplication and formation; this is only half of the equation of becoming "fat", with fat cell hypertrophy being the other. This is how people who undergo liposuction can gain all the weight back, as the remaining fat cells hypertrophy as well as multiply.

Graph 5 deals with glucose uptake in adipocytes, which seems to deal with the hypertrophy aspect. However, I think data on glucose uptake with both insulin AND AP would be more beneficial; graph 5 establishes that the actives in AP cause minimal glucose uptake in fat cells, but it does not show that AP hinders glucose uptake in fat cells in the presence of insulin.

What we have here is evidence that AP prevents adipocyte multiplication and differentiation in vitro in the presence of known lipogenic agents (insulin and corticosteroids) and it also does not induce fat cells to take up glucose compared to insulin (but more so than control, which makes sense because the glucose needs an active transporter to move into the cell).

Is there any data on AP and Insulin simultaneously regarding glucose uptake in adipocytes? I feel like this data would be the most beneficial.

EDIT to add:

After researching Lagrostema speciosa (banaba leaf) alittle more, I came across this study An Extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa L. Has Insulin-Like Glucose Uptake-Stimulatory and Adipocyte Differentiation-Inhibitory Activities in 3T3-L1 Cells -- Liu et al. 131 (9): 2242 -- Journal of Nutrition.

It has most of the information put out so far: prevention of adipocyte differentiation; decreased PPAR Gamma2 mRNA; decreased GLUT4 protein in adipocytes.

More interesting, it has a section showing that broad spectrum banaba induces glucose transport into adipocytes; banaba simultaneously with insulin actually lowers glucose transport. However, this shows that AP has something else going on, as regular banaba extract does in fact induce glucose uptake in adipocytes.

The study also references that the active components in banaba are being categorized for further study and should be out relatively soon; one of the ingredients is well known, corosolic acid.
In that studies, they used 3 extracts. Our research started based off that studies. In the write up, you will notice I mention liponeogenesis if the wrong extract is used. You need the correct extract and thats where striviti ventures and USPlabs reseach Patent pending extract comes into play. Corsoloic acid is wonderful and in the study there is a brief mention of Tannins and our third extract.

Jdub

Awards
AP limits fat storage while the control doesnt. Hence the big difference. At first i was like WTF why is the control higher, but then i read the article and examined it! Nice write up as well, its very interesting to read and try to understand all of it! Thanks USPlabs!

Jdub

Jove

Awards
While insulin in and of itself is generally very beneficial (particularly to bodybuilders) in respect to making one's body (i.e. skeletal muscle) more sensitive to nutrient uptake, it is not without problems. Insulin is largely an indifferent hormone; it not only makes muscle cells more prone to absorbing glucose, but adipose (fat) tissue as well. Anabolic Pump, however, essentially accompishes the positive aspects of incresed insulin secretion but it does so much more efficiently. Consequently, Ap increases anabolism in respect to muscle tissue while limiting, if not negating, any resulting increase in fat cell accumulation.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice right up! Gets me all excited to pop more, lol

ballhere

Awards
can't wait until I have some money to try this. Probably won't be for a while. Ever since I tried Powerfull during the sale I'll believe anything you say though..haha

Note: state puff marshmellow = stay puft marshmellow.

just tryin to help.

nice work Jacob!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ap has managed to do what no other drug supplement or procedure has managed to do in the history of mankind. It has opened doors people didnt know existed. It will probably gain notoriety in medical circles, and could be used in finding cures for diabetes and obesity among mankind. Due to its safe nature its usable by anyone any age. It could aide in maintaining bone density by feeding skeletal muscle and keeping people slim and strong into old age. Ap virtually is the fountain of life. reddening of the eyes kidneys nerves and heart are among things AP will help reduce by limiting the amount of glucose in the blood stream. Type 2 diabetes is more common in African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders, as well as the aged population, and AP could be of perticular use to these people wheather they workout or not.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
From what im getting AP could make insulin obselete in some cases. AP could turn a fat, moon faced, eczema prone, genetically supereior fat storer and block fat storage while increasing glucose and amino uptake in skeletal muscle. Increasing protein sythesis, increasing protein absorbtion as a result of increasing insulin sensitivity. Diabetics could lower or stop doses of insulin.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ap has managed to do what no other drug supplement or procedure has managed to do in the history of mankind. It has opened doors people didnt know existed. It will probably gain notoriety in medical circles, and could be used in finding cures for diabetes and obesity among mankind. Due to its safe nature its usable by anyone any age. It could aide in maintaining bone density by feeding skeletal muscle and keeping people slim and strong into old age. Ap virtually is the fountain of life. reddening of the eyes kidneys nerves and heart are among things AP will help reduce by limiting the amount of glucose in the blood stream. Type 2 diabetes is more common in African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders, as well as the aged population, and AP could be of perticular use to these people wheather they workout or not.
Tell us what you really think.

biggmike777

biggmike777

Awards
Graph 4 is important because it proves that AP can actually alter genetics. As seen in the control, the presence of insulin and corticosteroids causes lipogenesis to reach 100. However, with AP added the rate of lipogenesis is only 20. If AP can cause this big of a change in the rate of lipogenesis when synthetic lipogenic hormones are added, then it must be doing just as much or more for those with naturally high insulin and cortisol. Therefore it can literally remove the bodies genetic predisposition for fat.

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
* The ingredients in Anabolic Pump were added to a medium containing two powerful lipogenic substances, insulin and corticosteroids to evaluate how effective AP is at preventing fat gain. AP almost completely inhibited the lipogenic effects of insulin and corticosteroid.

Its showing how AP completly causes your body to choose it as its primary reactor over insulin. Wheater Insulin is present or not, you will have the same anabolic effects from AP as you would from insulin but with out the fat gain. When insulin is present, you still get the anabolic effects, but still no fat gain cause AP shuts down fat cells. Its shows that AP acts independent of insulin, as if insulin were not even present. Anabolic Pump IS your new "insulin".

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Adiposites, regarding AP:
"Are those fricken' sharks with fricken' laser beams attached to their fricken' heads?"

AP, regarding adiposites:
"Easy peasy, lemon-squeasy. What, is this your first day on the job or something? Look, this is how it goes; You try to attack me, one at a time, and I knock you both out with a single punch. Ready? Go!"

Jacob, regarding BP:
"Can I paint his yoo-hoo gold now? It's kind of my thing, you know... "
i missed this somehow..... had i seen it i wouldn't have tried bc i have a feeling you won. :blink: lol funny thing is some might better understand the situation now.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Graph 4 can be explained only by the logical result of magic DUH!
just got back from the bar, and was explaining to a lady "friend" that yg was magic pixie dust that got rid of fat. not sure if she believed me cause of the twelve pack of miller light or the science behind it...

xcendo

Awards
My shot at Graph 4:

The highly lipogenic environment of insulin and corticosteroids (not under post-exercise conditions) is basically the ultimate litmus test for how effective AP is in preventing fat storage. Insulin stimulates fat storage and inhibits lipolysis; cortisol stimulates fat storage in the abdomen, trunk, and face. When BOTH hormones reach physiological levels, as in the environment shown by Graph 4, adipose tissue becomes hyper-responsive to insulin's ability to store fat.

Under non-post-exercise conditions, the glucose transporter GLUT4 is found in both adipose tissues and skeletal muscle. AP prevents fat storage under the high- insulin and -cortisol condition by translocating GLUT-4 from adipose tissues to skeletal muscle. AP tops this off by reducing PPAR-gamma, thereby preventing the uptake of fatty acids into adipose tissue.

So under a condition where your adipose cells are screaming for glucose and FFA, AP executes a two-pronged attack by 1) translocating GLUT4 away from those cells and into skeletal muscle and 2) reducing PPAR gamma. In the end the adipose cells get nothing, skeletal muscles get to uptake glucose, and the FFA stay in circulation to be oxidized. 100% prevention.

*** PS: I think you may have accidentally reversed the values in Chart 4. AP completely prevents fat cell formation and multiplication (100% bar, which as your write-up stands, is attributed to the Control and not AP), whereas normal human metabolism would offset it only by about 18% (which is attributed to the blue AP bar). I might be misreading it, though. ***