PowerFull and cAMP log

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
10-30-06

sleep- 10:00-6:00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fasted from 6am to 6pm- 1 gallon of water, 2 cups black coffee

Feast- 1 orange, 4 cups steamed brocolli, huge serving of lasagna(homemade) yogurt w/WPI and blueberries, protein shake w/2 raw eggs in half & half, 2 tbsp cod liver oil

Supplements- 4 PowerFull, 2 Camphibolic before workout, before bed 2 PowerFull, 1 cAMP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout:

Snatch Pulls from above the knee- 185x3x5
Conventional Deadlifts- 325x3x6
Roman Chair Situps- BWx3x10
Hyper Ext- BWx3x10
Sprint- 100yrdx5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: Just began using USPLabs PowerFull and Camphibolic today. I have never tried these products before. I have been clean of all supplments for a couple weeks now, except whey and cod liver oil. The weight lifting workout was normal but felt good, but I did notcie something on the sprints. I haven't done much cardio in the last 2-3 weeks honestly, maybe 2 20-30 minute runs on the treadmill counting this weekends run. I ran these sprints almost effortlessly and I hardly grabbed a hard breath. Normally my heart would have been pounding through my chest, but this was not the case. Within 20-30 seconds I was ready to go again and it seemed like I got faster the further I went, strange for me. I also feel sort of a nice warm if thats what you would call it. Look forward to the next couple months to see what happens.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fab, you weren't doing the fasting in the prelog, looks like you are doing some now. I'm very curious about this. Good luck with the log.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Blutarski,

No I wasn't. I did this diet long ago with great results and had just simply forgot about it until I stumbled onto someone blog and they were doing and speaking about their super results along with single digit BF. I did this diet about 5-6 years ago I think? and got down to around 175lbs pretty easily while keeping my strength and basically all my muscle. I am really excited about the possible results of using Yellow Gold with a plan like this.

Also, I had some crazy dreams last night. I dreamed that a British Soldier from the Revolutionary War was in my house. I got my gun and waited for the chance to shoot him but when I had the opportunity my gun didn't fire. He came at me with a big knife and I used the gun as a bat until I knocked the knife from his hand and I grabbed it and stabbed him in the chest and then cut his throat. Strangest dream I have had in ages. Is this a side effect of PoweFull?

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I think vivid dreams are a big thing. I remember early reviews and one guy said he almost KO'd his wife or gfriend before he woke up. I don't think all the dreams are violent, might be what frame of mind your in before bed. Are you doing the Warrior Diet or something like that? I think it's cool your thinking outside the box but I think very few people on most BB boards will ever be convinced to only eat 1-2 times a day. If one can handle it fasting does seem to have many benefits, especially if you don't lose muscle and can handle it psychologicaly (sp?). I'm really looking forward to seeing your results.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Blutarski,
Yes, that what I am doing. I also understand that it doesn't fit with people who has bodybuilding goals. Understand, that I do not have bodybuilding goals per say, although I want to reduce my fat levels big time. My goal is to have the most horsepower in the smallest engine I can get. I want to Snatch 110kgs and C&J 140kgs.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
10-31-06

sleep-9:30-6:00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast- 6am-6pm- 1 gallon of water

Feast- 12oz cubed steak w/peppers and onions, 3 fried eggs, 1 cup sauerkraut, 1 bowl of blueberries and blackberries, 2 tbsp cod liver oil

supplements- 2 PowerFull, 2 Camp am, 4 Powerfull pre workout, before bed 2 Powerfull, 1 Camp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout

Military Press- 135x6x6
Pulldowns- 140x6x6
Barbell Curls- 85x3x6
Tricep Ext- 85x3x6
Rear delt flyes- 20x3x10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes- Light workout but done quickly with about 45-60 seconds between sets. I was really surprised with the pump that I got from this despite fasting all day. Felt really good.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-01-06

sleep- 9:30-4:30
------------------------------------------------------------
Fast- 4:30am-5:30pm- 3/4 gallon of water

Feast- 3 baked chicken thighs, 8oz beef liver w/ 2 whole onions, 3 cups green beans, 1/2 cup sauerkraut, jalapeno peppers, 1 large bowl of strawberries, blueberries and blackberries, 3 tbsp cod liver oil

Supplements- am- 2 PowerFull, 2 Camph, before feast- 2 PowerFull, before bed- 2 PowerFull, 2 Camph
No Training or cardio.
My wife complimented me today when I got home from work saying that I was looking alot thinner in my stomach. This is a good thing.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-02-06

sleep- 9:30-6:00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast- 6am-7pm- 1 gallon of water

Feast- 4 fried eggs, 12 oz venison sausage, 2 cups mixed veggies, sauerkraut, peppers, kefir, yogurt and berries, cod liver oil-3tbsp

Supplements- 8 PowerFull, 4 Camphibolic
Workout:
Clean Pulls- 225x5x5, 315x2x3
Front Squats- 225x5x3
Notes:
Not a difficult workout tonight. I am nearly healed of alot of little aches and pains that have plagued me for awhile so I am not going to push myself to the max all the time. Plus, I am not eating alot of food as you can see so I need to manage fatigue intelligently until I get my weight down to where I want and stabilize there. Then I will start to push for much heavier weights and really go after my goals. Slow and steady will get me there.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-03-06

Fast- 6am-8pm- 1 gallon of water

Feast- 1lb of Venison Meatloaf, 2 cups green beans, sauerkraut, 1 glass of milk, 5 prunes, 2 tbsp cod liver oil

Supplements:
a.m.- 4 PowerFull, 2- Camphibolic
afternoon- 4 PowerFull
before bed- 4 PowerFull, 2 Camphibolic
No training today.
For the past two days everyone has asked me if I am alright or what I am mad about. Don't know exactly why but I have felt more solemn(sp?) really not felt like conversating. I did notice that I was a little more aggressive towards a few poeple that last two days also. This could be a combination of the minimum diet along with the PowerFull. I weigh in and take measurements in the morning to compare with last month.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
09-30-04/11-04-06

Age 30
Height-5'5
Bodyweight- 204lbs/ 199lbs (-5lbs)
Bodyfat-???- 18-22% range/ still don't know
Ankle- R-8.75in L- 9in/ same
Calf- R-L- 16.5/ R-L- 16.25( -.25in)
Thigh-(upper)-R/L- 26in / R-L- 25.5in( - .5in)
Hips- 40.5in / 39.5in
Waist-(navel)- 38.25in / 36.75in ( - 1.5in)
Chest- 42in/ 43in ( + 1in)
Shoulders- 54.25in/ no help to measure this properly
Arms- R- 15.75 L-16in / R- 16in L-16in
Neck- 16.5in/ 16.75in/ + .25in
Forearms- R-L- 13in/ R-L 12.75( -.25in)

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-05-06

sleep- 11:30-8:00
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today the diet was off. It was my grandmothers birthday and I ate anything and everthing they had at her party. It about made me sick. Back to the business now.

Supplements- 8- PowerFull, 8 Camp
Workout

Jerks From Rack- 135x3, 185x3, 225x1, 250x1, 275x1, 300xfail
Chinups- BWx3, +10x1, +20x1, +30x1, +40x1, +50xby almost
Barbell curls- 95x3x5
Tricep Ext- 95x3x5
Notes: Really surprised I was as strong as I was since it been months since I have went this heavy or did Jerks from the Rack. I need a few workouts under my belt to get my form and footwork back on line. My ankle on my right leg was having a sharp pain in the front when I was split so hopefully this will workout soon enough. I'm looking for some PRs.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-06-06

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Fast- 6am-5pm

Feast- Venison/Beef Meatloaf, green beans, boiled potatoe, sauerkraut, fresh sliced pineapples, pumpkin cheesecake w/ lite cool whip, 2 tbsp cod liver oil

Morning- 2 PF, 2 CP
afternoon- 2PF, 2 CP
before bed- 4 PF, 2CP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No workout today.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Adjusting to the diet pretty good as far as hunger. Feel more energy throughout the day also.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-07-06

sleep- 9:25-5:50
Fast- 5:50-7:30

Feast- 1 Cornish Hen, 4 cups of Kale, Pinto Beans, Jalapeno Peppers, Sauerkraut, milk, 2 tbsp cod liver oil, 1 mango

morning- 2 PowerFull, 2 Camph
before workout- 4 PowerFull, 4 Camp
before bed- 2 PowerFull, 2 Camp
Workout

One Arm Barbell Snatch-(L/R) 95x3/3, 115x3/3, 125x2/2, 135x0/3(PR!), 150x0/0

Snatch Grip High Pulls- 175x8x3

Deadlifts- 225x3, 275x3, 325x3, 375x1, 415x1, 465x1

Ab Plank- held as long as I could- did not time.
Notes- Felt awesome this evening. Just strong. Was really feeling my oats. I think if I would have not went for 3 on the 135lbs one arm snatch I could have made the 150lbs lift and set a 15lbs PR. By the time I got to the deadlifts I was pretty smoked but pulled a solid 465lbs. Not bad for no really hard deadlifting for a couple months. I did this a few months ago, but now I think if fresh I am good for 10-20lbs more.
135x3 one arm snatch
www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-if-hIcSw4

150lbs one arm snatch attempt
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

465x1 deadlift
YouTube - Deadlift- 465lbsx1

xcendo

Awards
Just letting you know I'm following this one very closely. There are too few logs out there that measure how some of these new non-hormonal supps can benefit Olympic lifts. I'd love to see where your cleans, jerks, and snatches end up after this.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-13-06

sleep- 10:10-5:20
Fast- 5:20-7:00

Feast- 3/4lb Beef Liver, sauted mushrooms, onions, zucchini, squash, carrots, and turnips, 1/2 cantelope, pineapple, cottage cheese, yogurt and berries, 2 tbsp cod liver oil

Supplements-
PowerFull, Cissus, Camp- x2, am, noon, afternoon, before bed
Yellow Gold- before meal
cardio- walked 30 minutes am.

Notes- just started using Cissus and Yellow Gold yesterday. hopefully the Cissus will help with some aches and pains and the Yello Gold will help with some fat loss. I am going to try to walk 30 minutes daily in the mornings.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-16-06

Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't quit my log or anything. I have just had the funk this week. It started to get me on Monday and I sort of fought it off and Tuesday night it got me. I have sneezed, weezed, coughed and gagged. Hopefully come Sunday I'll be a bit better and can atleast train a little.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hope you get to feeling better and thanks for posting the videos, I like your garage? setup, pretty sweet. Your gonna lose alot of fat eating like you are, your "feast" is actually filled with mostly good foods, where my WD "feasts" several years ago were pizza and cake fests...N/M

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-19-06

sleep- 1:15am-8:45am
Breakfast- 4 eggs, 1 hamburger patty, 1 serving oatmeal, 8oz milk, coffee
Dinner- Homemade chicken soup, milk

supplements- 8-PowerFull/Cissus,6-Yellow Gold, before workout- 5gms BCAAs
Deadlifts- 135x2x3, 185x2x3, 225x1, 275x1, 315x1, 400x10x1, 425x1, 450x1

Partial deadlifts(knee level)- 525x3

Snatch High Pulls- 185x3x3, 225x3x3

45*hypers-3x10(light band)
Ab Plank- 3x1 minute
Notes:
Had the funk this past week and really felt like crap. I didn't know what to expect going into this workout but man I felt strong! I also may have finally aquired myself a training partner, so this will help things alot. Anyway the deadlifts were smooth and strong. The snatch grip high pulls were maybe the strongest I have ever felt on them. I was really accellerated the 225lbs. I was popping it up nicely and learned were my pull can be improved. I will get some of the wrinkles ironed out and allow some injuries to heal up and I will snatch a PR guaranteed.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-21-06

sleep- 9:30-5:45
Breakfast- 3 egg omlete, 1 bowl oatmeal w/honey, 8oz milk, coffee
Lunch- Turkey, Potatoes, Stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce
Dinner- Pinto Beans, Mustard Greens, Pork Tenderloin
Before Bed- 1 cup cottage cheese, yogurt and berries

Supplements- 12 PowerFull/Cissus, Yellow Gold before meals
Workout-
Warmup- Treadmill- 15 minutes
Jerk from Rack- 185x10x1
Military Press/Chinup(EDT style-15min) 100lbs/BW- 13x5/3
Hammer Curls/Dumbell Ext- 35lbsx4x12
Shoulder Horn-5lbsx3x12
Notes- Yeah this is obviously light for me, but I have a real achey shoulder right now. I decided to use EDT type training to get some blood going plus it was quick and to the point since it is cold in the barn. I got a super pump and it felt good. Since using the Yellow Gold I have to eat more than I had been. I couldn't seem to hold my eyes open throughout the day. I added breakfast for a couple days when I was sick and it was like a night and day difference. I have also noticed something almost immediately with the PowerFull, its much, much more effective with the Cissus. Its already helping as my shoulder and wrists are feeling better. I also felt strong like I had plenty energy.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-23-06

Sleep- 9:30-8:15
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eat all day long so no point of listing all the bad stuff. Took all my supplements though.
Workout
Treadmill- walk 15 minutes@3mph
Power Squat- 325lbs(+44lbs of chain)- 10x1
1/2 Squat to Pins- 365x1, 415x1, 465x1
Clean Pulls- 275x6x3
Split Squat-5x10
Goodmorning- 135x5x5
Plank- 3 sets to max
Notes- Felt strong! The power style squats felt good but my form isn't exactly on with them just yet. I hit several really good reps that was in the groove and were tight. I really controlled them all and was pleased with it. The 465 felt heavy on my back but I probably could have tripled it.
Anyway the rest of it was tough after the heavy squats.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I have been watching your thread for a couple of weeks now. I was wondering since you're coming to your fourth week...How much weight/fat have you lost so far? Do you feel and look more muscular in your fourth week? Did your strength level go up? How about the muscle pumps?

This is my fifth day using Powerful, Cissus RX, and CAMP.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am probably not going show tons of changes in my appearance since I have sort of crappy this past month and have also had a bit of cold/sinus infection. Regardless of all that, on my lower body work I have felt strong and will only get stronger. No, I am not at PR levels yet but that has nothing to do with the supplements, thats from basically 6 months of poor training. When I get back in range of my best lifts we'll see how the combo holds up. I really like what I felt on the last two lower body workouts- really had alot of drive. As for the pump, my training really doesn't produce much of one. I have never really been one to get a pump with anything or any training.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see someone performing the O lifts, and good choice going with PowerFull, it's awesome stuff isn't it. Try playing with the dosage, it's dirt cheap at Nutraplanet now, i like to dose mine at 12 caps/day.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-26-06

sleep-10:00-8:30
Breakfast- 3 poached eggs, 4 oz hamburger, 1 serving rolled oats, 1 Orange, cup of coffee

Lunch- turkey, dressing, potatoes, green beans, carrots, cranberry sauce, a few of grannies gingerbread cookies

Dinner- 7oz salmon, 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup zuchinni

Before Bed- 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup blueberries, handful of almonds and walnuts
Workout-
Warmup- Treadmill 15 min@3mph
Bench Press-(2 sec pause)- 225x10x1, 250x1
Floor Press/Prone Row- 145/145x13x5@15:00(EDT Style)
Tricep Ext- 115x3x5
Barbell Curl- 95x3x5
Shoulder Horn- 5lbx3x15
Rear Delt Band Pull- minix3x15
Note- My bench press power has dissapeared from the face of the earth. I had some ok singles practicing the pause. I have 4 months to get all the kinks lined out on these so no need to rush thing but no time to waste either. I alternated sets of close grip floor presses with prone rows. I am trying to even out my upper pulling strength with my pushing. I really need this correct this problem.

11-27-06

sleep- 12:15-5:45
Breakfast- 3 fried eggs w/cheese and salsa, 1 peice of sausage, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 orange

Lunch- 7 oz salmon, 2 cups spinach, carrots and zuchinni, 1 apple

snack- 1/4 cup walnuts and almonds

Dinner- Steak and shrimp stir-fry, 1/2 fresh pineapple

before bed- 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 mixed berries
cardio- 25 minutes walk on treadmill

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
CHAPS,

Yeah I really, really like the results I am getting with the PowerFull now I have added the Cissus to the mix. I have been taking the YG twice per day and this morning I noticed that I had went down a belt notch. I know I am down on weight because I went to the doc Wednesday and was weighed with all my uniform on(steel toe boots, duty belt, keys, chains, leatherman, and coat-I work in a Federal Prison) and I weighed 204 with all that on. I have done very little cardio or eat the best.

When I get to the end of Febuary and go into March is when the PowerFull and Cissus will be put to test.

By the way- I just noticed that some of you guys had given me a bunch of rep points! Thanks a ton that was a real class act from you guys. I try to handle myself properly here since I have bee treated good since I blew onto the scene. Thanks again and hope you guys get something out of my log.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fab, did you consider just dosing the Yellow Gold/AP with your big feast meal as sticking to your original eating plan? Or did you try that and still feel tired as hell. Curious because sometimes I have to eat in that fashion and if you have to eat carbs with YG that's fine but if it wipes you out unless you are constantly eating carbs that would be a diff story. Peace out.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-28-06

sleep- 9:15-5:45(slept unusally deep, don't know if I even rolled over once)
Breakfast- 3 eggs w/ cheese, salsa, 5 oz ground sirloin, 1/2 cup rolled oats w/ honey, coffee

Lunch- 5oz ground sirloin, 3 cups spinach, 2 slices fresh pineapple

Dinner- 2 chicken thighs, 2 cups green beans, 1 apple w/ nat. PB

Before Bed- 1 cups cottage chesse w/ yogurt and berries

Supplements- 1 ADAM, 2gms Vit-C, 9 Omega 3 Fish Oil, 8 PowerFull, 8 Cissus, YGx2, 6 Camph, 3 digestive enzymes, serrazymes and nattokinase
Workout-
Dynamic Mobility Drills

Deadlifts- 135x2x5, 225x2, 315x2, 365x2, 400x10x2~ 1 minute between sets
Partial Pin Pulls(knee height)- 465x3, 515x3, 545x3
Snatch Grip High Pulls- 135x6x3, 185x3
Barbell Lunges- 95x5x10
Notes- Great workout and felt strong throughout the deadlifts. Went up to 185 on the high pulls but after the one set I knew my back was pretty much smoked. Dropped back down and focused on speed and followed those up with lunges. Lunges is an exercise I regret overlooking. They slaughtered my legs. After that I was done for. I like!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Blutarski,
Yeah that what I did. Understand that diet wise I am not as dialed in like some of the guys here. I just try to eat somewhat decent. In my mind I don't really require any advanced techniques. Something as simple as "don't put garbage in your mouth" will work wonders for me at my stage. So with that said, I noticed a huge difference in energy and overall mood when just adding breakfast back to to the mix. I conjured the thought up in my head that foundering, so to speak, was limiting my digestion/absorbtion of all the stuff in my gut and that I wasn't getting what I needed to support the effects of the YG.

Lets give this whole thing another 4 months and see where it takes me. I have alot of ground to regain in my strength and physique at this point. I should have things much better dialed in at the point and will be able to offer better feedback. I definately like to see some more and better logs here, not just the I took it 2 weeks and this is what I am guessing happened. I think this stuff needs a hard run, and if my pocket book can stand it, I may just be the one to stick with it and log it. Hope you guys don't get sick of reading and seeing me!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
11-30-06

sleep- 8:45-5:45(coma like sleep once again)
Breakfast- 1 cup rolled oats w/blueberries, honey, 2 scoops WPI w/ 2 raw eggs, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup yogurt

lunch- 5oz ground sirloin, 3 cups mixed veggies, 1 apple w/nat PB

dinner- homemade chicken noodle soup w/saltines, 1 glass of milk

before bed- 1 cup cottage cheese, yogurt and berries

Supplements- 1 ADAM, 2gms Vit-C, 9 Omega 3 Fish Oil, 8 PowerFull, 8 Cissus, YGx2, 6 Camph, 3 digestive enzymes, serrazymes and nattokinase

workout

(EDT Style)
Push Press- 135x13x3
Chinups- BWx13x3
band pull aparts- 2x15
Note- Light workout, got home late and was off schedule a bit so I just did something light and fast. Plus it didn't aggrivate my shoulder any. Could have just rested all the same, but decided to do something atleast. Also another note- I have felt like am burning up this past week. I don't have a fever or anything, I just feel warm and find myself sweating up a storm for nothing.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
12-03-06

sleep- 10:30-8:30
Breakfast- 3 eggs w/salsa, cheese, peppers, 6 oz hamburger with peppers and mushrooms, rolloed oats w/honey, milk

lunch- salmon sandwich, 1 pear, 1 cup of milk

dinner- homemade chili, saltines, cheese, milk

before bed- the usual

Workout-
Treadmill- 10min
Full Squats(+44lbs of chain)- 135x3, 185x1, 225x1, 275x1, 325x10x2
Clean Pulls- 275x3x3
Barbell Lunges- 100lbsx6x10
45*hyper ext- light band- 3x5
Ab Plank- 1 set
Notes- Felt really strong. Everything felt good and solid. I doubled tonight what I did for singles last week with not alot more difficulty. I am going to stay around this weight for just a little while longer until I get my form totally solid. I am sitting down nicely with the low bar style so depth should not be an issue when I compete. I got the 10x2 completed in around 15 minutes. The rest of the workout was just the usual.

Also my cousin that had not seen me in about a month commented that I was looking trimmer than I had in ages. Wife even made a comment about it and she lives with me, so thats nice.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
12-05-06

Sleep- 9:30-5:45(coma)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
Breakfast- 3 fried eggs in butter, 6oz hamburger, mushrooms, 1 serving rolled oats w/honey, coffee

Lunch- 6oz hamburger, 3 cups spinach, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 avacado, balsamic vinegar and EVOO

Dinner- not sure yet

before bed- cottage cheese, yogurt and blueberries

Workout
Treadmill- 10 minutes

EDT Style
A)Floor Press(+44lbs of chain)- 135lbsx12x5
B)Prone Rows- 145x12x5

A)Barbell extensions- 95x6x10
B)Barbell Curls- 65x6x10

band Pulls- mini- 4x10
Notes- Light weight I guess. The Floor Presses was easy but the rows were tough. I pushed the pace and I really got a big pump and my shoulder felt good. No pain whatsoever.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
12-09-06

Treadmill- 10 minutes for warmup

Snatch- 95x15x1
Deadlifts- 135x3, 225x3, 315x3, 365x1, 425x12x1
Snatch Grip Power Shrugs- 225x6x5, 275x5, 315x5
45*Hyper- light bandx2x10
Shoulder Horn- 15lbsx2x15
Band Pulls- minix2x15
Really, really good workout. I guess its the best I have had on deadlifts in a long, long while. My form felt really good on everything and I felt strong. I have finally learned when I have a good one like this its time to back off instead of push for more, yeah I may finally learn one of these days!

I finished off the 2 bottles of USP Labs PowerFull this morning. It has definately been a solid supplement in my eyes. I have also taken the fat burner Camphabolic with it but not as consistently. I really notcied a difference in the stack when I added the Cissus to the mix. Joints starting to feel better and better overall feeling. I think the systemic enzymes also really compliment the stack. I will be using PowerFull and Cissus in the future and look forward to the stronger versions so one doesn't have to swallow so many pills! thats the only drawback I could find. Its going to be nice to have a month off of swallowing wads of pills but I may end up missing the effects. Thanks USP Labs for giving me free samples to try, I enjoyed it very much and will definately be using again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you liked the PowerFul and Cissus, look for a Camph Intense in the future as well. And you could always buy your PowerFull in bulk powder and cap it yourself to save yourself some money and you won't have to swallow as many pills, that's if you use the size 000 cap.